Having a strong Tableau Developer and Administration background working on various types of projects, experiences in analyzing reports, converting raw data into decision data, Writing SQL Queries, publishing data on Server, data modeling, solving, analytical, and project management skills: I am seeking a Tableau Developer position in an organization where my technical, professional and system expertise can be fully utilized for further growth of your organization, while gaining personal and professional experience.
- Quick thinker of resolutions to problems while under extreme pressure. Solid analytical, communication, organizational, time management, interpersonal, and leadership skills. My skills include:
- Proficient in writing SQL queries in RDMS as: MS SQL, Oracle and Postgres
- Experienced in configuring, upgrading, monitoring and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructures
- Product implementation, system integration and development with strong understanding of Tableau Development and Administration
- Strong foundation in technology, analytics and good understanding of project management
- Built Strategic, Analytical and operational dashboards using Tableau.
- Worked in ASDW team where solved issues raised by the front - end users and worked on the Tableau reports per the user's requirements.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting live/dynamic and static datasets
- Created extracts and published data sources on tableau Server for the users from various databases in Green Plum.
- Used User row level security for data in the Dashboard
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views,, Job Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic
- Tested dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data
Tableau Developer /Administrator
- Designed and formulated procedures for installation and configuration of Tableau desktop
- Performed Tableau administration essential duties such as granting access, managing extracts and installations of Server/Desktop
- Generated tableau dashboards with quick filters, Parameters, sets for ICD9 codes connecting to Oracle database and sets to handle views more efficiently
- In charge of Tableau Server Management (Cluster, Load Balancing, User Management) and Tableau Server/Desktop Licensing
- Setup sites, projects & local user groups as per functional teams of the organization and implemented Tableau standard operational process for granting user access and for publishing workbooks, data sources & migration between Tableau Server environments.
- As a Tableau Administrator, specializing in Server Worker Nodes Installation & Configuration. Setting up Tableau Primary and Worker Nodes (drivers, patches, command line utilities, etc.)
- Cleaned the crude data and loaded into R Studio to make an analysis.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud and SFDC Customer Community for All partner portal, customer portal.
- Participated in projects involving Data Quality and Data Governance Strategy and Implementation, MDM Assessment and MDM Implementation, Data Quality Assessment, as well as Data Integration, Data Migration using ETL.