TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT USING MY VARIOUS SKILLS FROM RETAIL MANAGEMENT, COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING SKILLS, SURVEYING SKILLS, ALONG WITH MY PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES, IN AN ORGANIZATION THAT WILL LET ME LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMPANY AND BE AN ASSET TO THEM.
- AutoCAD RELEASE 12 GEOMETRIC DIMENSIONING & TOLERANCING
- AutoCAD RELEASE 13 A.M.E. RELEASE 2.1 Windows 95
- AutoCAD RELEASE 14 MECHANICAL DESKTOP 4.0 VISIO 4.0
- AutoCAD 2000 MICROSOFT OFFICE NIKON DTS 720 TRANSIT
- NIKON NS720 PROCESSING PROGRAM
Confidential, New Hudson, MISales Manager
- Communicating with Team Leader by cell phone and e - mail to coordinate plans and schedules for work.
- Arriving at stores on scheduled days and check in materials for resets, making sure product is on location for work.
- Contacting Area Manager to sign in that crew is at proper location for work.
- Work with Store Manager to walk new set and trouble shoots any issues before starting on moving product.
- Working on 12 to 15 different set in-store, sets change by store, including Revlon, Cover Girl, Jane, Maballine, and more.
- Removing of all old prices and ordering labels, cleaning and resetting to plan-o-grams provided by Rite Aid.
- Filling in new product from new stock for resets.
- Walking thru final set with store manager for final sign-off, fixing any issues they may have before we leave.
- Filling out and faxing all paperwork in a timely fashion to home office proper reporting of time sheets and finale sign offs.
Area Merchandiser / Retail Construction Rep
- Communicating with Home Office in Illinois by phone and e-mail for job assignments.
- Planning out travel routes for fellow associates to our designated work sites.
- Planning out accommodation for employees using the company system for lodging.
- Meeting with Store Managers to inform them of the work our group will be doing.
- Checking on fixtures and supplies in stores to makes sure supplies our there for our work projects.
- Set new fixtures and displays to store approved plan-o-grams and communications from home office.
- Build new displays and fill in new stock for resets.
- Work with store asset protection specialists to properly credit store for discontinued stock from resets.
- Place proper signage in new sets and price them accordingly to pre approved plan guides.
- Clean and Maintain displays and departments to company standards, Ready For Grand Opening look, with all signs and prices clearly marked and set.
Merchant Sales Adviser
- Responding to daily-planed sale calls from home office based in Texas.
- Calling Merchant Sales Manager from each appointment and getting contact information for next appointment.
- Meeting with small business owners at place of business to discuss our company opportunities to lower existing credit and debit card fees and rates.
- Meeting with small business owners to setup new accounts for credit, debit and check services.
- Setting up and performing appointments on my own, from meeting with small business owners.
- Filling out and sending completed contracts to home office at end of day, by FedEx services.
Furniture Department Manager / Sales Manager
- Hiring and training of associates in furniture sales and standards.
- Cross training other store associates and store management in furniture sales and standards.
- Setting schedules for associates to cover department during store hours.
- Setting of sales goals for associates, per quarterly sales plan.
- Working with customers to make their sales experience pleasant.
- Taking care of customer complaints in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Processed B.O.L.s for all furniture shipments received in store.
- In charge of ordering and stocking of all furniture inventories.
- Calling suppliers for shipping dates and ordering of missing parts
- Evaluating customer returns for warranty claims.
- Setting and maintaining of stock room per company standards.
- Building and setting of all displays for department.
- Worked with Store manager to implement changes per corporate standards.