Highly motivated and results oriented financial planning and analysis professional, Bi - Lingual, possessing exceptional communication and cross-cultural skills with thorough experience in Accounting, FP&A and Strategic Planning & Analysis and Data analysis experience, reporting to highly visible positions within the senior management. Significant experience in LATAM backed by a bachelor’s degree in business administration, major in management, advanced studies in finance and substantial financial systems knowledge and Project management.
SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Financial Planning& Analysis
- Power BI: expert (including DAX coding)
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Reporting
- OBIEE 11g: expert level
- Accounting and Financial Controllership
- JD Edwards
- Business Objects: expert level
- Capital Planning management and Analysis
- Excel and VBA: expert level
- Business cases preparation and analysis
- Excel Reporting design and automation: Expert level
- Business Intelligence
- Hyperion / Planning
- Metrics Development and Reporting
- Hyperion / Essbase
- Access and other relational databases
- Data visualization
Confidential, Miami, FL
Financial Planning and Business Intelligence Analytics
- Power BI implementation project manager
- Lead developer for all reports and metrics in Power BI; DAX coding and dashboards
- Lead Visualization projects; requirements gathering - implementation
- Power BI Super user and Admin functions
- ETL admin and maintenance; Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Data validation and mapping
- Lead Power BI integration efforts into a variety of providers platforms
- Preparation of financial and operational KPI performance analysis & commentary to support the monthly reporting, pipeline tracking, flash performance reports & CEO’s presentations
Confidential, Miami FL
Sr. Finance Manager
- Compile senior management presentations summarizing growth assumptions, profitability projections and department initiatives ensuring clear communication of business strategy and KPIs
- Produce period-end reporting packages for corporate finance and accounting teams including actuals vs budget/forecast walks and departmental expense analyses
- Create dynamic P&L and cash flow models to support annual budget and long-range plan creating high
- Prepare, review and communicate financial budgets and forecasts. Included in this process is updating the 5-year strategic plan on a consistent basis.
- Prepare financial analysis of business unit strategic capital initiatives, including business cases, calculating and presenting return analysis for capital requests.
- Provide financial guidance to the business unit department leaders and ensure their adherence to the budget and operational guidelines.
- Assists in the preparation of financial and operational KPI performance analysis & commentary to support the monthly board report, flash performance reports & CFO and boards monthly presentations
- Lead developer for all metrics in Power BI
- Coordinate and provide finance support for all Investor Relations activities regarding all public communications, press releases and regulatory documentation
Confidential, Miami, FLFinance Analyst
- Assists in the preparation of financial and operational KPI performance analysis & commentary to support the monthly board report, flash performance reports & CFO's monthly presentation to the executive committee and board
- Coordinate and provide finance support for all Investor Relations activities and specially regarding all public communications, press releases and regulatory documentation (UK Financial Services Authority)
- Lead the Confidential allocation process in close partnership with the Commercial and Technology divisions.
- Project lead of the Confidential Finance integration effort; in charge of design and execution of accounting and reporting processes
- Responsible of Confidential financial controllership functions
- M&A team finance member; developed financial models in order to support a major acquisition. Development of sensitivities analysis, synergies models and valuation scenarios. Demerger and disposal financial due diligence in disposal of one of the company’s Europe business unit; covenant stress testing and financial model development
Confidential, Tappan NJFinance Analyst
- Provide financial support to the Global procurement division with emphasis is on the BI analytical and reporting aspect.
- In charge of the financial analysis planning and reporting process for the Global Procurement; Act as the liaison with the Finance group for the monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, via Essbase-Hyperion, Oracle financials and SAP business warehouse (Business Objects)
- Preparation of regular operational performance tracking and reporting metrics
- Lead developer for OBIEE reporting; preparation and maintenance of data integrity and preparation of dashboards
- Lead and management of Risk database, KPI dashboards, etc., Standardization of data
- Manage the Data analytics process, trough strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts, technologies and best practices including logical data modeling and physical database design (Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion)
- In charge of the Strategic Financial Risk evaluation process, benchmarking
Confidential, New York, NY
Corporate Finance Division, Financial Planning and Analysis AVP
- Preparation and consolidation of annual Confidential budgets and strategic plans, analysis of actual vs. budget performance for all operations and corporate IT divisions.
- Coordinate and perform review of POA’s (project opportunity assessments) for executive reviews and post-implementation reviews (PIR's) of projects.
- Ongoing Management, Review and Guidance of the Business Case Process for all capital and commitment intensive projects.
- In charge of monthly, annual and strategic Confidential budgeting (1.9 billion/year) and forecasting process, all the way to project level (over 2.5MM and above; 250 projects at any time)
- Cyclical Reporting on Capital Spending & Projects progress to the Management board
- Firm-wide Balance Sheet forecasting and consolidation process as well as the Support FP&A/Expense Management reporting (Hyperion, Clarity, Oracle)
Confidential, FT. Lauderdale FL
- Oversee the capital appropriation process, its governance and the financial reporting process, including IT spend and FTE’s
- Project and Business case preparation and evaluation (Net Present value, discounted cash flow, internal rate of return, pay backs, etc.)
- Coordinate project monitoring and due diligence efforts, which includes the evaluation of project’s strategies and financials and facilitating additional technical reviews.
- Coordinate and perform review of POA’s (project opportunity assessments) for executive reviews.
- Perform as liaison with all the functional Project Controllers, on project reporting, including benefits and costs, reviews.
- Project reporting to Global management board, and all other activities required from the functional Project controllers and the US management board.