Pragmatic solutions focused professional with a proven record of s within service - oriented enterprise architectures. Rapidly develop solution concepts with overall visions of the “art-of-possibility” with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) throughout project lifecycles. Acting as the team lead, closely collaborating with leadership, project management, analysts, development teams, and delegating ownership with responsibilities for various solution elements while facilitating interaction and collaboration on hyper-converged infrastructures. Solid expertise with implementations and integrations of .NET core, C#, SQL, NoSQL, container, microservice, automation and API based projects. Subject leader with Payment Gateways, Customer Communications Management (CCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems accompanied by business intelligence to enhance business continuity.
- Strategic alignments through clear communication of technical solutions for stakeholders including C-level executives.
- TOGAF within Agile sprints for service, microservice, event and domain designs to automate dynamic driven solutions.
- Proven experience documenting and presenting innovative solutions and roadmaps according to business objectives.
- Excellent presentations to convey concepts to customers, business users, technology staff and senior management.
- Demonstrates solid solution architecture designs, innovation and leadership in support of enterprise aligned goals.
- Adept communication, problem solving, and analytical skills with a methodical and focused approach to requests.
- Established comprehensive architectural roadmaps integrating multiple technologies in enterprise environments.
- Promotes solutions that leverage NoSQL, Automation, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- Collaborates with teams to assure solutions can be suitably translated into effectual CI/CD implementations.
- Architectural and advisory evaluations by shaping and refining requirements to deliver innovation solutions.
- Facets, PeopleSoft, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle CX, ALM, FileNet, Jenkins, Puppet, Automic, JIRA, Mulesoft, Voice Objects.
- DataStage, Informatica, Aegisthus, Quadient, SSRS, Splunk, OBIEE, Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Microstrategy.
- Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Elastic, MSSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CoachroachDB, Memcached, Solr, neo4j, Sparx, Git.
IT Solutions Architect, Rochester, NY
- Migration of a relational database to MongoDB for adaptive modeling to in corporate data without a predefined schema.
- Modeling of Cassandra implementation with denormalisation, dimensionality reduction, tree and atomic aggregates to using aggregate techniques to guarantee some of the ACID properties to provide certain atomicity, locks, and test/set.
- Contributed to the evolution and advancement of our software platform capabilities with the business’ strategic vision.
- Established a clear vision of advancing technologies, highly aligned with loosely coupled architectures, with roadmaps.
- Proactively scoped solutions addressing business with technical needs by soliciting input and prioritizing accordingly.
- Principal for the solution design and of the Customer Communications Management with customer journey mapping.
- Serve as a leader between management and development teams responsible for technical and integration decisions.
- Pilot Helm charts with Kubernetes to deploy memcached pods, full web stack with HTTP servers, and CockroachDB.
- Principal architectural and tech lead for the solution design and development of a Payment Gateway Portal solution.
- Formulated strategies to expand and formalize technology in support of business innovations and strategic goals.
- Collaborative agent of change who evangelizes the technical vision with development teams of CI/CD initiatives.
- Advanced the evolution, innovation and advancement of architecturally significant deliverables at Fidelis Care.
- Identified and set goals for the architectural improvements of our software quality, scalability, and stability.
- Rapid prototyping Next Gen TensorFlow development and of ML models with Node and MongoDB.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst DevOps, Vancouver, WA
- Actively engaged business and technology partners on technical solution designs and product roadmaps.
- Provided enterprise architecture, development and implementations to enhance the Project Management Office.
- Development and implementation of various Microsoft Project Server API C# programs to facilitate data exchanges.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Portland, OR
- Requirements gathering, configuration and implementation of RealPage enterprise property management platform.
- Strategic alignment of a Hyperion analytics to ensure accountability and control of financial data integrity.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Vancouver, WA
- Comprehensive functional and technical specifications for a diverse audience including implementation and test plans.
- Led an effort to identify process improvement and models for collaborative work to increase the speed of delivery.
- Developed SQL reporting, analysis, data mining, and source to target ETL mapping for master data management.
- Designed and implemented automated testing with monitoring for Lawson supply chain with Testing Anywhere.
Sr. Business Analyst / BI Developer, Portland, OR
- Technical specifications and development of a freight documentation generator through Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Responded to emerging requirements with end-users and stakeholders translating business needs into quality results.
- Developed 3PL Freight Forwarding documentation through Oracle BI Publisher with XML supersets, XSLT and SQL.
- Performed extensive data analysis to develop technical design documentation for XML and XPath data mapping tables.
- Iterative development within Agile project lifecycles with peer developers, Enterprise Architecture team, and SMEs.
Business Analyst / Project Manager, Rochester, NY
- Joint Application Development of IVR/CRM RightNow products from design to implementation ensuring a positive ROI.
- Managed customer IVR, CTI and CRM integrations through BPM lifecycles ensuring operational quality, and efficiencies.
- Developed SQL and Business Objects reports to improve business processes and provide system enhancement designs.
- Responsible for increased customers’ application efficiency by reducing call volumes by 30 percent and call abandonment rates by more than 70 percent. Simultaneously increasing ROI and delivering better CX experience.
Business Systems Analyst, Rochester, NY
- Assessment and triage of functional and technical issues to minimize escalations while providing ongoing support.
Business Analyst, Rochester, NY
- Enterprise implementation of SAP with a focus on supply chain optimization, logistics and master data configuration.
- Configuration and administration of Supply Chain and Master Data initiatives within Service Oriented Architectures.