- Trusted Advisor | Agile Design & Development | Expert Facilitator
- Accomplished, results oriented, trusted CXO advisor with proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Skilled at finding ways to make the complex simple and the impossible possible in short timeframes.
- Led global learning strategy, created curriculum, and implemented, evaluated and improved courses for Fortune 500 company.
- Expert facilitator of groups from two to 100 - face-to-face or via virtual classroom.
- Facilitation and coaching
- Learning Strategy, Assessment and Design
- Metrics Improvement
- Agile development
- Project management
- Instructional Technology
ConfidentialGlobal Learning Strategy Manager, Instructional Designer and Trainer
- Founder of Confidential certified WOSB (Woman-Owned Small Business) providing and consulting services to Corporate sales leaders and professionals, and medium-sized business owners.
- Project managed and used ADDIE (assess, design, develop, implement, evaluate) methodology to create new learning:
- Property management company: Created scenario-based learning to ensure compliance with the Confidential .
- Global marketing and strategy firm: Surveyed executives. Curated content for an interactive and social online learning experience for consultants.
- Executive and mid-level leaders to perform under pressure and manage/coach teams more effectively - four two-day face-to-face sessions and four one-hour virtual classroom sessions (20 participants).
- Sales leaders and professionals to improve performance - two-day face-to-face session and one one-hour virtual classroom session (24 participants).
- Team building session to promote communication, analysis, problem solving, negotiation, collaboration, cooperation, decision-making (32 participants).
Global Learning Strategy Manager, Instructional Designer and Trainer
- Trusted advisor to global leadership, providing business rationale and risk assessment for strategic investments. Collaborated with Confidential regions (North America, Europe and Developing Markets) to create an Annual Strategic Contract Agreement for Confidential direct and in direct (Partner) learning deployment and implementation requirements. Ensured the strategy was efficiently and effectively executed.
- Project managed, assessed, designed, implemented and evaluated 52 new global courses/learning modules (eLearning/CBT, virtual classroom, face-to-face) to ensure field readiness, including development of five-week blended learning sales program - MPS Path to Mastery (PTM). Analyzed results of studies, work observations, and information to develop and improve learning.
- Facilitated MPS PTM virtual classroom sessions and face-to-face technical content in five countries with class-sizes ranging from 10 to 100 participants.
- Exceeded 100% of learning evaluation targets for all courses/learning modules - 92% of learners would recommend courses; MPS PTM - 96% would recommend.
- Sales conversion rates for Confidential Print Services / Confidential Partner Print Services increased from 24% to 70%.
Operations Management Trainer and Instructional Designer
- Facilitated groups from two to 75 people, creating diverse work groups.
- Delivered seven different courses: business development, operations management, billing via Oracle 11i, quality principles / methods and Adult Learning / Train the Trainer.
- Managed all aspects of course delivery - registration, pre-work, lodging, classroom preparation/set-up, learning material printing, curriculum, participant feedback, recap to manager regarding participant performance and areas of opportunity, course evaluation distribution, course evaluation analytics and reporting to management team.
- Successfully applied adult learning methods to obtain average instructor effectiveness of 96%.
- Learning Impact Evaluation validated field readiness. Mean confidence score of 4.6 achieved against 4.2 target.
- Improved YOY cost per learner to benchmark levels by eliminating unnecessary costs and reinvested into .
- Reduced one course from 10 days face-to-face to 8 days face-to-face and another from 10 days face-to-face to 5 days face-to-face, adding virtual sessions.
- Established learning repository for all curriculum to be stored, which eliminated unnecessary printing by providing learners access to learning repository.
- Reduced dependency on external resources - all courses updated by facilitators.
- Revamped courses to reflect recommendations/feedback.
Global Client Manager
- Responsible for global client relationship management and sales.
- Expert at matrix organization management, developing strategic business plans, focusing on client requirements with a balance for a win/win, cross-functional collaboration and negotiating global and country-specific contracts. Proficient at breaking down barriers and building trust.
- Surpassed year-over-year growth targets by 20%+; 100% Satisfaction reported by clients.