- Around 6 Years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com platform as developer/admin with s in Platform Developer I and Administrator.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently; a competent, co - operative and result oriented IT consultant possessing excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge about Software development life cycle (SDLC), worked with jell teams, Agile, Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Hands on experience in designing schema, object relationships, page layouts, record types, list views. Understanding of Salesforce standard and custom object architecture.
- Strong Knowledge of SFDC standard Data structures and familiarity with designing Custom Objects and Force.com platform and Force.com Sites.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, and SOAP.
- Worked on formula logic aspects like Validation rules, workflows, process builder, formula fields and rollup summaries.
- Extensive experience using Sales force Administration Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports/Graphs and Dashboards.
- Experience in Data migration and cleansing using Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader and demand tools.
- Experience in working with Apttus Configurations, Admin, and CPQ Console and Custom settings.
- Experience on creating business process Quote to cash and Quote line items implemented on Apttus CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) and understanding of the business process Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM (Contract life-cycle Management) data model and functionality.
- Experience in creating package.xml, build.properties and build.xml files for deployments using ANT migration tools.
- Hands on experience in building apex triggers, apex classes, batch apex, scheduled apex, future methods and queueable interface.
- Experience of working with Data Loader and salesforce.com Sandbox Environments.
- Experience in bulkifying the code, using one trigger to rule all pattern and using asynchronous apex.
- Experience in using APEX REST and APEX SOAP and expose classes for third party applications.
- Worked on both outbound and inbound integrations using both SOAP and REST API.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud and Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- Experience in making callouts to remote endpoints, parsing the response and error handling mechanisms.
- Assisted in migration an application from SalesForce classic to lightning experience.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Chatter & App-exchange.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs using Lightning Components.
- Performed the role of SFDC developer, Lightning developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning and CRM implementation.
- Used SLDS for developing Lightning, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Created external objects and integrated with Oracle database using Lightning connect and O-Data protocol.
- Experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework.
- Developed component using Lightning Aura Framework.
- Analyzing the Scenarios for switching between SalesForce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce Lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and Lightning connect.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce Support, communities and Chatter groups.
- Experience in using lightning out to expose Lightning components in visual force pages.
Salesforce Lightening Developer
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed, developed, deployed page layouts, components, custom objects, custom tabs, Apex Classes, visual force pages as per the client Requirements.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Marketing cloud), Communities, Sites, and Force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Call Center, Chatter, and AppExchange applications.
- Developed Lightning component framework include an out-of-the-box set of components, event-driven architecture, and a framework optimized for performance.
- Developed Visualforce pages using UI libraries like JQuery and Angular.js
- Experienced in SFDC Configuration & Customization- Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, role hierarchies, sharing rules, Record Level Permissions, public groups, Search layouts, Validation rules, Communication Templates, Workflow rules, Approval process.
- Implemented Data Loader to load data from Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud.
- Chat servers created with node.js using redis for message routing, but never deployed to production.
- Used Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular.js in Visual force page development in Communities.
- Integrated Apptus CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on Salesforce platform.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Lightning components.
- Used Community Cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Develop integrations between systems (Web to Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud), and data migration
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ & Contract Management (CLM) for various customers in industries.
- Proficient in writing SOQL and SOSL queries within custom Controllers and triggers.
- Experienced in using Lightning, Process Builder and Workflows, worked on customization of Visual force to have Lightning Experience for Applications.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Excellent working experience with Salesforce developer toolkit (Apex, Visualforce, force.com IDE, SOQL and Webservices/ Metadata API).
- Generated SOQL, SOSL Queries for maintenance of multiple objects.
- Worked on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming On Force.com Platform.
- Created Reports and Dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave Analytics to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Wrote Apex Classes with customized logic using SOQL, Database methods, Apex triggers upon record create/update/delete/merge.
- Experience with Service Cloud including Service Console, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community cloud, App Exchange, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Customization of portal pages, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Reports and Dashboards, Sandbox Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Augora Hills, CA
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Performed the role of SFDC Developer and Administrator.
- Extensively used agile methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Leverage the out of the box SalesForce functionalities wherever possible and develop automations using apex if standard functionalities do not meet the requirement.
- Implemented Salesforce knowledge and migrate legacy articles using data loader.
- Worked on Configure Price Quote (CPQ) process with Apttus CPQ product.
- Created intuitive user interfaces in Salesforce using Lightning Component, Angular.js, CSS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular.js and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Implemented sales cloud, service cloud and Marketing Cloud using pardot.
- Configured the Contract management and revenue management with using of Apttus CPQ.
- Develop Visual Force pages from scratch to customize the user interface using various controllers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Test classes, Triggers, Visual Force for various functional needs in the application.
- Work on day to day data management activities and move data from legacy systems into SalesForce.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing cloud using Lightning.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of web services API.
- Designed and developed several apex controllers, triggers, Visual Force Pages, apex classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Built marketing camping reports in Salesforce and utilize it as a main source of data to integrate with Marketing Cloud.
- Worked on the Sales Cloud territories to implement, manipulation and Data Integrity tasks such as merging duplicate records and cleaning.
- Used pick lists, dependent pick lists and implemented search functionality in picks lists and auto refresh and auto search on selecting pick list.
- Designed and modified Approval process and created Approval steps, which used email alerts and field updates.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Designed and built cloud service models including infrastructure as a service, Platform as a service, Software as a service. Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Sales Cloud, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Web Services.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Interacted with ETL developers to migrate the data from Informatica environment using Data Loader from CSV files to SFDC under guidance and supervision.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, contacts, Solutions and Custom Objects.
- Involved in identifying, planning new Salesforce.com features and functions like, new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports in response to business needs set by the supervisor.
- Worked with Data Loader and App Exchange Applications.
- Worked with different Deployment Plans for each release and Sandbox Refreshing.
- Created user accounts, managed profiles, security, and workflow rules.
- Identified and established the sharing rules for restricting access to business objects such as opportunities, leads, and cases.
- Knowledge in Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with different Record types to setup for different Page layouts based on profiles.
- Implemented CSS for Visual Force pages and experience working with Partner portal system and designed Visual Force Pages with Html along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Experience with SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Involved in the Web Services Integration to connect with the different Applications.
- Customized dashboards to monitor lead activities based on regional sales, sales geography.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need of the organization.
- Qualified as developer in Salesforce and worked with the customer to find the right hardware and software solution.
- Design & delivered SFDC user support & quality processes - train & manage SFDC data quality teams.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities, dashboards.
- Customized the dashboards to monitor lead activities based on sales geography.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Responsible for the creation of custom Apps, and Reports using the Salesforce CRM cloud computing model.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Generated different Reports like standard, summary and matrix for quarterly and half yearly sales.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Sandbox Force.com IDE, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Jr. Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Worked with various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Opportunities, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized Company Profile, Page layouts, record types, Security & Access Controls and Communication.
- Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to improve case management processes.
- Created new case records automatically by enabling triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers.
- Designed various Webpages in Visualforce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Experience in integrating third party applications into the SFDC instance.
Environment: SalesForce.com Platform, S-Controls, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, HTML, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox0, MS SQLServer2000, MS Access, SQL Profiler, Import & Export Data, Windows 2000 Server.