- Program & Project Management Strategic Planning Change Leadership Portfolio Management DevOps
- Business & Organizational Development Supply Chain & Logistics Operations Enterprise Integration
- Top level, hands - on IT executive with over fifteen years of success in IT governance, application development and management, data governance, forward and reverse logistics, compliance audit controls and global delivery of unique solutions that handle persistent, costly problems.
- Develops and executes large-scale IT programs and high-impact business plans, delivering significant cost reductions, operational enhancements, and improved business procedures.
- Trains, leads, mentors and develops top-notch talent, motivating multi-disciplinary teams to achieve peak performance.
- A trusted advisor to top management, board members, staff and key decision makers at all levels of matrixed organizations.
- Balances resources and forges internal and external partnerships that reduce costs and align business and technology objectives. Competencies include:
- Strategic Planning Organization Change Management
- PMLC and SDLC Management Financial Analysis & Budget Management
- Team Leadership, & Mentoring Cross-System Integrations
- Risk Suite, Linear Programing ERP and Enhanced Warehouse Implementations
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management Business Analytics & Manufacturing Intelligence
- LIMS & MES Expertise Passion for IOT, Automation and AI
Project Management: Waterfall & Agile Methodologies - PMP, ACP, KANBAN, SCRUM, & XP
Design Architecture: SOA, OOAD, UML, .NET 2/3/4/4.5 MVVC Frameworks, Server Virtualization, Azure & AWS Cloud Computing
Management Tools: MS-Office, MS-Project, Strategy Map, PowerPoint, PlanView, Visio Star UML, Atlassian JIRA Confluence
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile Scrum & RUP, @Risk Suite & Linear Programming & Regression Analysis
Supply Chain Management: S4/HANA (FSCM, GTS), SAPUI5, ECC6 (SD, MM), Logility, TrackVia, HighJump, RF EWMS
Languages: Python, PL/SQL. T-SQL, SQL, C, C++, C#, ASP.Net, VB.net, PowerBuilder, VGL, 80x86, 68x000 Assembly
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Linux, AZURE & AWS Cloud and Hybrid Systems
ETL/MDM Packages: HANA/CVI, Informatica PowerCenter, ETL, SSIS & MDM Hub 9
Database Management: Oracle 12g, Sybase 11, SQL Server 2015, MangoDB, Dynamo, Access, ERwin
Data Modeling & OLAP: ERWIN, R - data, Qlikview/QlikSense, SSAS, Hyperian/Finance, Tableau, Crystal Reports, SAP (BO,BW)
Lab Information Systems: Thermo SampleManager, ATLAS Chromatography & Instrument Integration, Scientific applications ebook & biobook, Safety & Pharmacovigilance tools like ClincTrace, PhaseForward VDME, etc.
Unix Tools: C, KSH Csh shell scripting, PERL, awk, sed, & UNIX file processing
Hardware: PC’s, VM ware, Sun Sparc, HP-9x’s, VAX, IBM-RISC, Embedded Microcontrollers Controllers, PLC’s
Emerging Technologies Innovation: Mobile Devices, IOT, Smart Devices, Connected Home, CES & Mobile conferences, AI and Automation Tensorflow
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
Director - Project Portfolio Management Office
- Collaborated with business sponsors, IT executives and vendors to deliver Enterprise Business Intelligence program phase 1 by establishing organization change management, implementing demand management processes and enabling full-spectrum of business intelligence tools and technical upgrade to S4/HANA as part of the technology roadmap for performance improvement and quicker predictive shared information services for proactive machine big data analytics.
- Implemented for SAP/ERP, IQMS/MES and Control Systems primarily focused on best practices, business value, time boxed key activities to avoid over analyzing, optimizing the supply chain activities using Ariba, inventory control
- Extensive working knowledge Financial Reporting (FMR) and Capital Planning (FCP) modules using Oracle Essbase Hyperion. Cut IT operational costs 35% by implementing self-service capabilities for decision support applications.
- Pioneered and executed an outcome based managed services model for major IT initiatives from concept to completion enabling cost savings, scalability, continuous improvements (CI/CD) and building agile self-governing functional teams.
- Defined and executed upstream device procurement SCM/Reverse logistics strategy using best in class solutions (i.e. Sourcing, Contract Management and Spend Visibility) that drove the TIBB - trade-in / buy-back returns, mobile leasing program, a multi-year roadmap for retail mobile services from Apple, Best-Buy, Rogers, Sprint and other US&C customers SLA’s resulting in the realization of immediate savings and a lower total cost impact of sourcing decisions, and better spend management with multi-million dollar yearly P&L savings.
- Managed departmental budgets over $20 million in a chargeback model, prepared annual budget plan and operated within authorized expense/capital or approved variations.
- Key responsibility and accountability to increase the enterprise product / project portfolio maturity level by delivering digital customer experiences using phased gating and staging from the idea to the product launch going through a traditional milestone, iterative plan and hybrid plans.
Confidential, Confidential Park, IL
- Led organizational change initiative that increased productivity 30% and empowered company to be nimble by using virtual teams with multiple levels of service support and onsite/offshore model for agile deliveries.
- Facilitated $25 million project to manage SAP migration blueprint from legacy to the updated version, including infrastructure refresh, integration components, and SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Architected design and implemented Labs Information Management Systems, established guidelines and standard procedures increasing productivity and retired multiple legacy disparate systems. Deployed Thermo LIMS globally across Confidential sites in North America, Europe, and Puerto Rico in support of key Confidential products such as HUMIRA.
- Implemented integration of unstructured instrumentation data with transactional applications for analytical purposes that enabled centralization of scientific information to be shared across global sites.
- Oversaw and controlled department budget of more than $3 million.
- Directed and led a team of developers, analysts, and project managers.
- Coached and mentored employees. Promoted and implemented employee development through performance excellence, and effective growth planning. Coordinated Business Continuity Planning.
- Led migration implementation project transitioning 5000 global users from highly customized home-grown ProteinWeb & LIMS application to a sustainable out-of-the-box solution.
- Implemented integration of unstructured instrumentation data with transactional applications for analytical purposes that enabled centralization of scientific information to be shared across global Confidential sites
Confidential, Kenilworth, NJ
Technical Project Manager
- Reporting to Director of Technical Operations, led application development, database administrators, QA testing and compliance.
- Managed technical aspects of operations and new initiatives, including warehousing, logistics, inventory and sample management.
- Led technology solutions for transactional applications and decision support systems.
- Defined standard procedures, templates, and guidelines for project leads, business analysts and development teams.
- Collaborated with IT, quality assurance, and business team to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Saved over 60% of ongoing operational cost by orchestrating an innovative solution that complied Confidential regulations for storing a subset of products in an existing automated hi-rise warehouse.
- Pivotal in building project central system for CAPA-related tracking, labelling, SOP policies updates and compliance by internal auditors to comply with Confidential regulations and prevent future penalties.
Confidential, Waldwick, NJ
- As consultant, guided multiple project implementations which included unified purchase planning, demand forecasting, and decision support systems.
- Collaborated with business analysts, technical leads, developers, and testers in delivering projects within scope, schedule and budget. Led and directed application development and Product Engineering representative engagements included:
- Developed Unified Purchase Planning System that enabled users to access data in a centralized manner which eliminated paper tracking and allowed better business decisions regarding demand, supply, and pricing.
- Led integration of Pearson's division with Simon & Schuster’s K - 12 division by eliminating duplication of systems and integration of various publishing applications.
- Designed and developed enterprise classes, business components library for functions across applications used in document imaging, storage and retrieval.
- As developer, analyzed existing processes, designed new solutions, developed, tested and implemented purchase order management system and maintenance module.