- About 19 years of strong IT experience in full life - cycle implementation including Business Analyst, Project Management experience in all phases of implementation including Project Preparation, best practices blueprint, workshops, gap analysis, realization and configuration, testing, Go-Live, support including stabilization, maintenance hyper-care and post-implementation production support. Including Wide experience in program management, business architecture in sector handling the P&L functions with in enterprise applications.
- Have a keen sense of business and understand the motivation and thought process of C level executives to create goal and test performance level, Comfortable in networking with them. Strengths include in identifying new opportunities, executing projects, building teams, motivating people and developing deep business relationships.
- Bring a high degree of maturity, business acumen, sense of urgency and ethics to build lasting equity in cloud implementation.
- As Business Analyst & program/project management worked at large to mid-size company with the bandwidth to deliver, a long-term vision and professional management.
- In-depth understanding of HR processes and ability to study and map business processes, Adept in all phases of project development, from concept through realization for diversified group of business owners and users
- Proficient in Business Process Analysis/Management, Process Flow Analysis, Business Process model, End User and Documentation.
- Thorough understanding of cloud application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing. Proficient with Agile Methodology, Water fall, Activate, Launch, ASAP Methodology for Cloud Implementations.
- As Business Analyst / Project / Program Management projects include multiple large global full life-cycle implementation of SAP, SuccessFactors & SalesForce projects with global End to End implementations & monitor disaster recovery.
- As CoE (center of excellence) lead managed large North America Hire to Retire project.
- Experience in Success Factors Global Implementations in Talent Management SAP HCM SuccessFactors Applications including Analytics and BOOMI, BIRT/RCP Self-Services, Employee Self Services (ESS), and Manager Self Services (MSS), E-Recruiting, Organizational Management, Time Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll and Learning Solutions.
- Effective communication skills and record for coordination between globally located teams.
- Managed multiple project delivery, SLA s & technical services support under high pressure with stringent timelines.
- Conducted a budget planning of the project through walkthroughs and meetings involving various business leads from requirement gathering, development, Testing and Technical Support teams.
AREAS OF COMPETENCY:
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Sr. Business Analyst
- Change Management
- ERP Strategy, Roadmap and Solutions
- Mobility Enterprise.
- Business Intelligence.
- Cloud Integrations
- Cloud Development Platforms
Director - Cloud Solutions
- Business Analyst / Advisory Strong experience in full life-cycle cloud Implementation projects
- Business Analyst / Advisory for cloud implementation of HR hire to retire people portal at a large company’s. Transformation People portal project in to Next Gen web portal based on Salesforce Lightning framework with SAP & Oracle as back end using agile methodology
- Advised business team on use of best practices of hire to retire process for people portal development using Salesforce as front end & SAP as backend, SAP & SuccessFactors.
- Managed large programs, multiple projects, budget planning, allocations & member of (CAB) change advisory board on multiple client projects.
- Created & managed google & VSTS analytics dashboards
- Maintained backend SAP logic to change BAPI’s, RFC via global change request
- Gathered requirements from business, Managed allocated requirements to multi vendors, Vendor Management, Handling offshore & onsite global teams
- Manage, Prioritize and Interpret business/functional requirements and converting into technical requirements. Modified Business Requirement Document, Identified process repetitions, bottlenecks and infrequent routes
- Created Environment setup plan, Migration document and checklist
- Maintained and populated configuration workbook, included field level user permissions, integration, email notifications
- As North America (USA & Canada) head managed large cloud & on-premises projects.
- Analyzed and defined standards, workflow and logical processes around building systems using best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Work with Stakeholders and business process owners in building execution roadmap, detailed project estimates and assist the decision making process.
- Design, develop and maintain North America team, and individual dashboard metrics. Design and develop workflow rules, validation rules, email notifications, etc
- Worked with large multi-vendors on SIT (System Integration Testing).
- Managed UAT (User Acceptance Testing) development progress with business, user setups, demos & Planned testing strategy, created and signed off test-script, executed User Acceptance Test
- Configured products and price book
- Configured out of the box reports and dashboards as well as custom reports. post deployment involved in prod sanity testing & RCA on critical blockers
- Design and Scope the for large number of business users and assist with user adoption globally.
- Developed in-house (Out of the box) TiAB SF product that included proprietary accelerator that addresses Best practice business processes, A pre-configured cloud modules ready for deployment, Test scripts, Reusable project templates. Managed (TiAB) SAP SuccessFactors implementation & roll-out for a retail LOB customer.
- Active participant in requirements gathering and Fit Gap analysis meetings with Business Holders.
- Implemented configuration settings in three iterations for Global Countries like USA, UK, Singapore, Germany, Australia, UAE, India and France applications.
- Daily interaction with Implementation team and providing the related tasks for their deliverables (Onsite & offshore).
Confidential, Naperville IL
Enterprise Applications Cloud Solutions Architect
- Managed programs and projects including planning work, organizing tasks and resource planning, controlling processes, budget planning and delivering a specific objective. business scope & implementation Blueprint for IT applications
- Managed multiple projects, kick-off boot-camps, requirement gartering & configuration workshops and involved with large HCM Cloud implementation.
- Created the Functional Specifications, End User manual and Quarterly Upgrade test script.
- Interacted with the Business Process Owners to gather & finalize business requirements based on best practice.
- Led & managed end to end testing activities such as creating Test Scenarios, writing Test Scripts, involved in Test Execution and Support in different phases - Ex: Unit Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Collaborates with developers to maintain, create & update user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules etc
- Managed & maintained SFDC interface documents for SAP BAPI’s, RFC logics
- Provide deployment,, and change management support to business users
- Work closely with business leadership, proactively identify and challenges that can be solved with system and/or process improvements
- Trains and provides ongoing support and development globally
- Created & managed functional testing cycles including test planning, script development, status reporting, and test execution
- Troubleshoot and facilitate issue resolution by suggesting techno-functional workarounds
- Involved with solution for large SAP Cloud AMS, Transformation, roll-outs & Implementation projects
- Prepared response, managed produce selection and pricing/discounts large RFP/RFQ/RFI, Timelines & resource loading for large multi country/multi years contracts for SAP, SalesForce, AWS, Workday & other cloud computing producats.
- Presented SAP (SuccessFactors, Business ByDesign, HANA) capabilities & case study to fortune 500 companies in the Americas & EMEA resulted in project wins.
- Expertise in Business Process Analysis, Workbook configuration, Customizing and Go-Live Hyper Care
Confidential, Naperville IL
Sr. Director - Cloud & Enterprise Applications
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Managed, maintained service partnerships agreements with SAP, Oracle, etc and cloud technologies products.
- Managed & monitored customer audit, compliance programs & polices in LOB’s.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the development team to actively involve them during the requirements stage level analysis.
- Worked towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents.
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Assisted in designing and creation of material and conducted internal sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
- Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- File mapping and technical specification and working with business partners/stakeholders to determine details and priority of requirements
- Responsible for creating, managing, and delivering of required documents for application
- Serve as liaison between customers and team developers to overcome applications issues and maintain established business relationships
- Work with end users and management to document, design, test and deploy complex processes
- Prepare material and provide in person, and also via web conferencing
- Monitor new Salesforce released features and functionality to provide recommendations for process
- Conduct business analysis by working with end users to identify system, operational requirements.
- Managed recruiting for IT consulting, software development, IT outsourcing business unit.
- As Innovative thinker with solid business acumen; able to assess conditions and identify solutions for diverse business challenges.
- Created business scope & implementation plan for enterprise solutions packages, ERP, Business intelligence and CRM for SAP technology products with RFP study & business processes made by E&Y, Deloitte, PwC, Accenture and IBM.
- Responsibility as pre-sales and account management with a focus on SAP application development Onsite/offshore. Set contract bill rates, policies and procedures for IT enabled Services like SAP HCM, BI, BW, HANA, Business ByDesign, Business Objects, Mobility enterprise, IS-Modules & SuccessFactors.
- As a steering committee member, Managed large size ERP implementation project.
- Managed IT consulting company that specializes in Content Infrastructure Services related to Content Management Systems, Portals, Taxonomy, Search, Business Processes and Applications Development post-merger.
- As lead recruiter handled IT services team for onsite consulting and offshore businesses, with managed several new mid to large sized commercial and government clients.
- Responsibility as pre-sales and account management with a focus on SAP application development Onsite/offshore.
- Responsible for sales and account management for strong Global, IT Outsourcing Company with a focus on offshore application development and IT Enabled Services.
- Developed relationships with new accounts across all IT-departments and management levels to Cultivate new business opportunities.
- Establish project alliances with key product vendors and service providers. Coordinate multi-phase projects, and long lifecycle deployments.
- Recruited & lead multiple web development projects through production phases, determined budget and schedule plans for project run time.
- Created business scope & implementation plan for employee’s goal and performance management.
- Coordinated resource allocation and task delegation for programmers, graphic designers, copywriters and quality assurance testers. Created statements of work, and project guidelines for external and internal client deliverables. Provided creative direction and information architecture storyboards, mock-ups, and production web sites. Developed user testing protocols and QA testing methods. Managed client relationships and budgets.
- Researched and proposed implementation strategies for internal projects. Communicated with project managers and producers on project development plans.
- Made cold calls and effectively presented Information Technology products at new clients from information/ received from the existing client managers.
- Advisory council member on the Information Technology Program Council.
Confidential, Naperville, IL
IT-Delivery, Sales & Recruiting Sr. Manager
- Worked with off-shore & on-site delivery team on daily basis to check status and blockers.
- Managed war-rooms & setup timelines to resolve critical issues.
- Created dashboards & managed trackers on all deliverables to coordinate with clients.
- Created partnerships with technology hardware and software vendors to source products, generate mutual business relationships, and enhance customer experience.
- Developed new business opportunities with end clients. Worked directly with the client’s hiring manager and helped to grow their technical team from 5-35 people, mostly senior level and specialized technical candidates.
- Quickly built business of solid producing enterprise, develop account relationships to grow strong portfolio of customer accounts
- Recruited, interviewed and qualified candidates by sourcing through online boards, attending industry events/conferences, headhunting, networking, referrals, college recruiting and other using other non-traditional & innovative methods. Candidates based in the US and abroad (H1-B Visa)
- Recruited IT-Professionals from India and Singapore and filed for H1B/work visas with USCIS. Career counseling, resume writing assistance and interview preparation for applicants
- Created partnerships with technology software and hardware vendors to source products, generate mutual business relationships, and enhance customer experience.
- Closed candidates on opportunities in a challenging market for technology talent.
- Consistently within top 10% of all account managers in revenue and sales, recognized monthly and quarterly for consistently exceeding margin and sales targets.
- Effectively generated qualified business leads thus quickly developing a solid customer base.
- Established corporate accounts through prospecting and presenting a compelling value proposition that delivered a solid benefit of doing business with Zones.
- Developed, maintained, and penetrated accounts by contacting key decision makers within corporate accounts.
- Maximized customer satisfaction through qualification, product knowledge and focusing on client’s long term business strategy.
- Converted business into an online sales model, resulting in an increased convenience, profitability, efficiency, sales, and productivity from my clients.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Converted business into an online sales model, resulting in an increased convenience, profitability, efficiency, sales, and productivity of the company.
- Responsible for daily supervision and productivity of store employees
- Maintained proper inventory levels of different products.
- Consistently exceeded budgeted sales goals with 20-30% same store increases, Conduct sales and product for new employees.