- Enterprise Architect/ Principal Systems Engineer; involved in development of enterprise data transformation in the healthcare environment to support the analysis, consolidation and management of business processes within large enterprise architectures.
- One of my principal contributions is to design processes for consolidation of database structures in large enterprises.
- I design architectures, transition frameworks, update user guides and guide the creation of architectural frameworks, using EA toolsets.
- The requirements for these frameworks are gathered through sessions with various representatives of the layers using service - oriented (SOA) methodologies.
- Experienced with enterprise architecture governance activities
- Creation of an object library, taxonomy and classification of relationships within business process model domains (performance, business, service and data)
- Creation of technical models for large enterprise systems
- Experience with federal segment architecture development (FSAM) creation
- Development of service oriented architecture components (SOA) and services.
- Comfort level with governance activities to support information gathering, consensus building in enterprise environment.
- Facilitation of client requirements analysis and validation session implementation
IBM Rational DoDAF System Architect™ 11.3.1, Microsoft™ Project Manager, Rational Unified Process™, Oracle™ Financials 11g, Business Objects® and other business process modeling tools, such as Mega™ and DOORS™. As a SOA solutions designer, I have used IBM Websphere™ and Tivoli™ products in the creation of system security safeguards, and end-user security management. Currently doing data modeling on several tools, including CA ERwin Data Modeler (Erwin). Am familiar with Sharepoint 2007 and 2010 use in KM repository development and with K2 product enhancements of the Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 platform for collaboration, web portal creation and system security. I am also proficient in the use and analysis of IBM SPSS products, for conducting survey, and using MANOVA (multivariate analysis of variance) techniques to extract information from data samples in social science research.
Enterprise Architectural Strategist
- Currently I am a EA Strategist reporting to the Chief Architect for the Office of the Chief Information Officer to support the creation of overarching enterprise architecture artifacts, and assisting in ad hoc duties to develop a Shared Service capability pushed out from the OCIO office to the twelve bureaus as well as the smaller bureaus that do not have EA staff.
- I am responsible for developing artifacts such as the OCIO EA Roadmap, EA Maturity Management Framework, and melding disparate EA artifacts into unified models.
Sr. Business Analyst/Enterprise Architect
- Currently employed in developing requirements, functional specifications development and testing scripts for enhancements to the financial aspects of a large grants management environment.
- The programs represent a funding base of $2.5B for agency users; and require that the programs are updated to meet financial reporting obligations.
- I collect the requirements, write technical assessments, user guides, process diagrams and documentation for software modules that are created as a result of the specifications that I gather.
- Then these requirements get converted to functional requirements, and proceed through the software development, quality assurance and deployment.
- I supported the development of applications in the .NET environment, with Sharepoint systems, and legacy systems that were ASP.NET based.
Enterprise Architect/SOA Analyst
- Conducting research under a principal investigator, utilizing IBM SPSS for multivariate analysis of variance in two studies.
- The funds for these two projects came from Confidential for the Confidential .
- Performed successfully as an enterprise architect in the healthcare environment, re-engineering of billing cycle processes, development of enhanced clinician/billing systems in response to the Healthcare Act of 2009 compliance.
- Current completing a future state information architecture for public hospital systems.
- Aspects of this engagement are data modeling, facilitation of workgroup JAD sessions and creating of documentation for planning purposes of revenue enhancement solutions to support improved healthcare systems reporting.
- This large data management transformation also required consultation of large Oracle and SQL databases and development of ETL processes with validation of large patient files.
Sr. Enterprise Architect/Systems Engineer
- Experienced in useabililty heuristics and testing of metamodel prototypes
- Utilized the DoDAF 2.0 and BEA 7.0 frameworks to model operational (OV), system (SV) and all view (AV) modeled viewpoints with the enterprise architectural tool.
- Facilitated information gathering activities to build architecture through workgroups that I organized and developed with the key Confidential directorates within the segment using FSAM best practices methodology.
- Developed future state CIO priorities (i.e., service oriented architecture, service delivery framework, process reengineering planning, knowledge management) for inclusion into the Confidential Campaign Plan.
- Support of the current EA architecture for PLD directorate at DITCO-Scott in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Developed relationship with chief architect for KM at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratories in Pasadena, California, for creation of capability and maturity methodology.
- SOA securitization development planning, i.e., identity management, DMZ creation, distributed decision enforcement points, federated authentication management.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Team leader for IT assessment team for the Confidential organization, providing documentation of the EA architecture and business process improvement for the delivery of IT infrastructure program support to the Confidential .
- Developed a comprehensive transition planning framework to mature the Confidential enterprise architecture support model to support a Project Management Office (PMO) methodology that is currently in use at the current Office of Information Systems.
- Senior management consultant providing enterprise architecture/requirements development for US Housing and Urban Development enterprise management office.
- The work products were used for Confidential submissions, using Proforma EA products.
- Creation of Confidential Exhibit 300 submissions to Office of Management & Budget
- Assistance in development of key enterprise architecture components for Confidential
- Created working groups within offices of Confidential customers at Confidential for information gathering and validation purposes.
- Authored a transition plan to a more streamlined operation within Confidential, with specific recommendations for application integration for clients.
Senior Business Analyst
- Senior business analyst developing a framework to create a software program to monitor the licensing nuclear materials to university laboratories, and non-military research operations.
- Mapped use cases into data objects.
- The resulting business process framework was utilized in a service-oriented application as an enterprise level product at Confidential .
- Responsible for the design of a front-end for the provisioning of major network hardware and software for the Confidential company cell phone division which was used by the project teams to supply all of the mobile switching engineering teams nationally into a seamless application portal.
- Supported the software designers, and senior architects to “weave” in financial, asset management and engineering applications with the project management functions.
- The purpose of this enhancement was to significantly reduce the need for redundant systems and applications for this division of Confidential .
- This application utilized Business Objects™, Crystal Reports™ running on Sun Solaris.
Requirements Analyst /Enterprise Architect
- Automated Business Systems & Services, Incorporated
- Implemented a requirements gathering phase as a project lead at the of an enterprise-level data warehouse project with the CIO of the agencies with that department, utilizing the Treasury Lifecycle Systems Design methodology, that called for Confidential ® Level 3 compliance.
- The product was later used to offer enterprise architects with the basic artifacts to create a common database to support real property assets.
- Additionally worked on a framework for the development of a business rules repository that reflected current real property acquisition and disposal regulations.
- The data and system reports were composed on Business Objects™.
Senior Business Analyst/Enterprise Architect
- Collaborated with Confidential personnel to produce workflow application with was process-driven, after gathering requirements from senor financial directors at Confidential .
- This reflected the development of future state business requirements and the reporting mandate for Sarbanes Oxley.
- Contracted with the Chief Financial Office, Business Engineering Group, and was further tasked with translating business objectives into corporate objectives that were in compliance with the SOX reporting methodology, and supported future state system features.
- Reviewed workflow artifacts from Requisite Pro and WBI, financial reports and facilitated the review of these documents to the major business groups within Confidential
- I utilized SAP™ accounting products for validation of the charts of accounts.
Business Process Engineer
- Practice leader for enterprise standards development for the Confidential, defining requirements and functional processes for contracts under the CIO.
- Worked with the DC government chief enterprise architect, and other agencies to develop workflow comprehensive requirements analysis, utilizing automated business rules applications and conducting sessions with customers in the healthcare, government procurement and public sector lottery environments.
- I participated in a project with the Chief Financial Officer, designing a dashboard prototype for tracking sources and uses of funding by quarters using Business Objects™ to verify the flow of budgeted allocations tracked to disbursements.
Business Process Analyst
- I was a senior business process analyst (BP) analyst participating in the design and documentation of the Exhibit 300 documents for Confidential .
- I also managed a process engineering contract of an asset management system of the Department of Housing and Urban Development applications.