- A creative problem solving IT professional who is goal oriented, decisiveness, action - oriented, results focused, flexible & adaptable.
- Possessing an in-depth knowledge of development methodologies and technologies at the expert level.
- A strong understanding of Agile, SCRUM, Lean and Waterfall methodologies.
- Creating Project Kick off materials and facilitate kick-off meetings
- Developing and drive high-level project milestones and detailed project plan
- Communicating project plans, status, and critical issues to project stakeholders and sponsors
- Providing Weekly Project Plan and schedule updates to Portfolio Manager and project team
- Identifying all dependent tasks and resourced
- Resource forecasting
- Motivating leadership skills with the ability to foster cooperation and maximum productivity in both matrix and non-matrix environments
- Leading project to completion through defined stage gates, deliverable and approvals
- Managing roadblocks by identifying issues early and proactively identifying solutions and escalating as appropriate
- Ensure necessary Testing is completed
- Manage the project scope, schedule, and financials evaluating the impact of key decisions on these triple constraints and escalating as required
- Facilitating project change request process
- Maintaining Project Document
- Managing Risk Mitigation plan
- Ensuring Rollout Plan is documented and communicated
- Facilitating implementation planning and coordinate cut over activities
- Lead post-project analysis to capture Lessons Learned to guide future projects
- Use, champion and improvements to the project methodology, tools, and artifact template.
- Data processing: Deep knowledge of database theory, design, planning, security, SQL Queries, data analysis and optimization with tools such as, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, and MS Access as well as others.
- Experienced with MS Office Suite, including MS Project, Project Server, SharePoint, Access, Excel as well as a quick learner of new tools.
Data Center Technician
- Providing on-site, hands-on physical infrastructure activity for IT equipment (such as Servers, Net Devices, SANs, Windows OS Support, etc.) physical cabling, parts/component replacements, physical hardware troubleshooting, and highlighting challenges - to enable efficient support of these DC operations.
- Executing work-orders via ticketing queues and systems leveraging my broad range of skills in support of incident management and change implementation.
- Supporting the datacenter and delivery as a deployment-focused contributor
- Participating in inventory, spare, cable, and related asset management, in sensitive internal High Business Impact (HBI) environments; to enable external compliance and regulatory audit preparation activities.
- Site Surveys (Cellular, Wireless and Data Center Surveys using several discovery reporting tools and drawing programs for site layout and rack elevations)
- Smart hands - Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Equipment installations and configurations
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration
- Testing media for continuity and proper signaling
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment
- Office/Store setup - including low level cabling to equipment setups/configuration.
- Comprehensive Analysis: Conducted a comprehensive analysis of all facets of the organization’s website
- Cost Analysis: Provided a cost analysis including options and phases associated with the implementation of the website redesign necessary to achieve Confidential ’s goals.
- Quality Measures - Factors for
- Project Scope: Created the statement of work, planned the pre-proposal conference and provided technical answers to questions from contractors.
- Quality Control Plan: Established and maintained a complete quality control (QC) plans.
- Developed project milestone delivery schedule to allow technical team to efficiently and effectively deliver multiple release cycle's annually
- Responsible for tracking and developing IT budgets for everything related to technology purchasing, staffing, and daily operations.
- Identify emerging technologies, and advising the organization’s leadership as cost-benefits.
- Serves as a SME when it comes to bringing new technologies and methods into the organization.
- Developing the site’s content strategy and governance outline which will determine how the organization's content gets created and published.
- Conducting background research
- Data collection and benchmarking
- Support development of project plan templates
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicator
- Track and document project risks
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaison between Management and contractors
- Developed the project lifecycle process used in support of Confidential Networks' contract with T-Mobile.
- Managed the Low Voltage cable team in support of the Towson University stadium project. This project included the pulling, placement, termination, testing, and labeling of twisted pair, coax, power limited tray, stranded, solid conductor low voltage, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi -mode fiber optic cables.
- Provided project management and technical support on the Confidential Omnibus contract at the Office of the Comptroller the Currency. As project manager, led the Web Development team responsible for maintaining the agency’s three website environments.
- Implemented business logic/application database changes, developed ad-hoc reports, gathered data from external agencies, assisted customers, repaired application defects, and performed application tuning.
- Tested/validated application changes, replaced obsolete system/application components, tested new/upgraded hardware and software, and documented all application changes/enhancements.
- Provided assistance with customer acceptance testing, application changes with Production Control, and all database changes with the Database Administration group.
- Designed the ITS Work Request portal allowing management to assign task and track the progress of work assigned to the contracting staff. In addition, the portal allows the developer to utilize the custom estimating module and track system issues as well as providing near real-time project status.
- Developed a comprehensive analysis of all facets of the CMC project, and outlined any alterations or improvements to the Business Processes as well as the defining/documenting all SOPs and SLAs.
- Delivered the cost analysis report that included alternative options and phases associated with the implementation of the.
- Specific the evaluation criteria to be used by the CMC Technical Evaluation Panel.
- Established and maintain a complete quality control (QC) plan to ensure the SLAs were clearly defined and documented.
- Monitored workflow and made timeline and resources adjustments as needed.
- Worked as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Collaborated with business units and development teams to plan project requirements and success factors.
- Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Implemented and maintained development best practices and lessons learned.
- Took control of the project that was behind schedule; reorganized the development effort and completed project on time; defined development procedures for future projects. The effort entailed improving the project management, requirements gathering and project estimating processes.
- Managed the Mapping Needs Assessment Update System ( Confidential ) as well as led the effort to define and implement their development processes.
- Managed a technical team responsible for developing over 20 internal applications during an 18-month period; provided management support and validated and prioritized requests; developed intranet application that enabled company to screen and monitor over 15,000 consultants on staff.
- Managed the Qualisys project this effort was to enhance the Physical Exam Review System. The system is for managing the processes and data involved in the review of occupational health services
- Led the development team for Confidential Consulting’s Intranet Financial Application group, which provided on-demand executive management reporting for 200+ executives in Confidential ’s Resources Market Unit
- Led the development of the feasibility modelling application for the Business Analyst and Planning group of Confidential .