Senior Business Transformation Consultant and Enterprise Business Process Solution Architect with successful experience leading significant enterprise and global transformation in Biotechnology, Healthcare Hospital, and Life Sciences programs specializing in End - to-End Extensive Enterprise Assessments/Evaluations experience (10+ Assessments/Evaluations), Development of Program/Project Delivery Implementation Plans/Roadmaps and Implementation and Architectures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Core Competency of Enterprise-level Assessments for Healthcare Hospital Systems, Biotechnology, Life Sciences. Driver of change to establish enterprise-wide process consistency and continuity between all business processes, enterprise applications and data-support systems. Spearheaded Postmodern Data Analytics, Data Governance, Data Processing, Data Sciences and ERP best of breed application implementation and infrastructure transformation since 2010 for billion-dollar, global organizations that required enterprise level custom distributed system solutions. Acute focus on business finance, demand chain and supply chain process (PTP, RTP, OTC business processes, etc.) -Reduction of capital commitment to asset ownership, seat license costs and transformation to a less expensive shared services paradigm (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, XaaS). I specialize in realizing solutions from ambiguous and nebulous requirements. Mostly due to the fact that most program and project management don’t know how the technology works together. I just do what I do. If it’s technology that I am not initially familiar with I do the due diligence to completely understand the technologies and then build an end-to-end implementation and architecture. Comprehensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle and leading successful SAP and SAP A & D projects. Extensive ERP assessment/evaluation experience (10+ client engagements).
Architecture/Development Languages: C++, Julia, MATLAB, Python 3, R, shell, Stan, Stata
ERP Applications: J.D Edwards One World XE, SAP R/3, my SAP 2004, Mincron, Baan, Mapics, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Lawson, Oracle Financials, SAP R/2, SAP ECC 5/6, Success Factors
Cloud-based Platforms/Virtualization: (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, XaaS), Consolidation, Conversion, Migration and Upgrades SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JDE, MDM, Hyperion, Lawson, and Microsoft Dynamics AX
Enterprise Application Integration: SOA, TIBCO Application Architecture/Development, See Beyond Application Architecture/Development, web Methods Application Architecture/Development EAI Architecture and Design, Custom Middleware Application Development, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Commerce Application Server, MQ Series Integrator WebSphere MQ, BEA WebLogic Application Server, Oracle 9i Application Server Oracle9i RAC, Oracle Financials Oracle XML Gateway, Mobility Device Management (MDM)
Web Services: SOA, ebXML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
RDBMS Development/Administration: Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Oracle RAC, IBM DB2, Data Warehousing, Cognos Impromptu, Cognos Power Play
Data Modeling: CDISC, Entimo, Microsoft Visio, PHUSA, Rational XDE, Rational Rose, SAP MDG, and Informatica/Siperian, SAS.
Operating Systems: AIX, HP/UX, Sun Solaris, Linux, WinNT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, OS/390, OS/400, VMWare, LAN
Global Principal Architect/Consultant
- Algorithm Analysis/Creation/Design, Bioinformatics, Biotechnologies, Change Management, Clinical Genomics, Configuration Management, Cyber Security, Data Analysis, Data Governance, Data Management, Data Processing, Data Sciences, Data Security, Enterprise Architecture, Information Technology Infrastructure, Enterprise Governance. Bayesian Inference: MCMC Sampling (ADVI, HMC, NUTS, L-BFGS). Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), Deep Learning, Knowledge Base, Machine Learning.
- Biotechnology and Healthcare Solution Consists of the following components integrated in an innovative solution:
- IBM High Performance Cluster (HPC), Dell, IBM PowerPC, IBM z/OS Platform and supporting hardware for our on premises presence, Storage requirements (Cold, Warm, Hot), Modeling Object Storage with Amazon S3 (AWS)
- IBM MQ Series v 9, IBM Blockchain, IBM MQ Series Blockchain Bridge, IBM Spectrum Scale b/w Blockchain, Compression requirements met with the Spectrum Scale tool and capacity with Spectrum Scale and Open-Stack Swift (IBM), CDISC, Entimo, Microsoft Visio, PHUSA, Rational XDE, Rational Rose, SAP MDG, and Informatica/Siperian, SAS.
- Service Delivery and Provisioning
- Data needs to return to the native or original format
- RDBMS adapters interfaces and direct access through APIs and application Integration, adapters, and other interfaces
- Secure Data through implementation of the asynchronous connectivity of IBM MQ Series
- Delivery of data to the Framework (DMZ, Physical Hard drive, Cloud tenant, etc.)
- IBM Cloud Services from a (PaaS) perspective.
- TOGAF 8 & 9, FEAF, Enterprise Architecture Standards, Information Technology Standards.
- Documentation of Architectural Topology: Levels 1-6 represented in program artifacts.
Principal Consultant/Enterprise Solution Architect
- Provided a complete and comprehensive end-to-end enterprise assessment and solution plan/roadmap including a architecture deliverable for the scope of Oracle ERP integrated with SAP ERP as well as, clinical and research-related exosome, genome and panel clinical order processing. Orders originate through Cerner, Epic (FHIR-HL-7 | HL-7) or Illumina Clarity order entry applications. Sequencing processed by Illumina Sequencers (RUMBA integration to the IBM HPC 2.0). Secondary Analysis executed by DNAnexus/Wuxi|NEXTCode. Tertiary Analysis executed by BC Platforms. Research Analysis: Lab 7 (IBM HPC 2.0 on PowerPC). Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), Deep Learning, Knowledge Base, Machine Learning.
- Drove change from a monolithic and stagnant technology solution from Oracle to a complete and comprehensive solution to create a shared data and shared services and processes infrastructure composed of multiple vendor options to create a best of breed solution from multiple heterogeneous sources to a seamlessly integrated single-interface shared-services hybrid tool set.
- Algorithm Analysis/Creation/Design, Bioinformatics, Bio-technologies, Clinical Genomics, Cyber Security, Exosome, Genome, and Panel Processing. Data Analysis, Application/Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Management, Data Processing, Data Security, Data Warehouse (Oracle), Vendor Product Assessment Oracle and SAP Tier 1 ERP Application Platforms.
- Amazon (AWS) Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Principal Consultant and Lead Infrastructure
- Provide clear direction in the consolidation of multiple projects to use one instance of SAP MDG. As an SAP MDG Consultant day-to-day I worked on design and configuration of a SAP MDG solution for Material, Vendor and Customer. Integration of SAP BODS, MDG and ECC with SAP PO. SAP MDG Change Requests, Analysis, Authorization, Data Attribution, Data Conversion, Data Impact, Data Migration, Data Quality, Data Security, Identify through Analytics multiple strategic marketing touch points, Process, Status and Table Management. SAP MDG Decision Tables, Manage Rule-Based Workflows, SAP MDG BRF+. SAP Data Quality, SAP Data Services, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP FI-Leasing, SAP Hybris, SAP Information Steward.
- Push the solution to support a global shared-services and reduced cost repurpose utilization of existing assets to gain improved functionality for order fulfillment and manufacturing of aircraft for both of Boeing’s commercial and defense aircraft manufacturing divisions domestically and globally. Boeing - Commercial Aircraft, Boeing - Defense, Space & Security, Customer Aircraft Leasing - Confidential Air Lease Corporation, Confidential Capital Corporation.
- Executive Strategic Solution Advisor and Management Consultant for a global technology implementation, data and platform integration. Member of Steering Committee. Center of Excellence. Principal Solutions Architect. Boeing - Engineering, Operations & Technology Projects: Confidential Aero-structures - Australia, Confidential Canada - Winnipeg, Raw Material Aggregation System (RMAS), Project One SAP, Supply-Chain Management Global Services & Support (SCM 2.0), Second Century Enterprise Systems - Supply Chain Systems Program (Business Capabilities: SCLM, CLM, SSPN Replacement), Supply-Chain Systems Program, 2CES, Supply-Chain Management Transformation (SCMT), Second Century HR (Business Systems), Second Century Finance (Business Systems), Employee Health & Safety (EHS), Aviali Titan & Success Factors.
Chief ERP Architect
- Strategic ERP Enterprise and Solution Architect for Mylan's Commercial, Financial and Supply Chain Processes/Systems and.
- Focused on Regulatory, Statutory, GxP/Validated and other business critical and business high priority end-to-end processes Service-Oriented Architecture and systems infrastructure including; Epicor Scala, SAP, Salesforce.com, BPECS, APS, and other ERP systems.
- 40 EU Locations, M&A, Source-to-Target Data and Platform Disposition.
- OTC, PTP (Plan-to-Produce), RTR, PTP (Procure-to-Pay), MDM end-to-end business process support.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM): APO, CRM, CCS, FICO, Success Factors (HCM), SCM, SRM, WM, FI, LO, MM, PP, PS, SD, NetWeaver PO/PI/XI, Mobility Device Management (MDM), Io motion PDC Gateway Kronos Clock Interface. AGILE/SCRUM Methodology accomplished
- Push to a managed-services and consolidated SAP Business Transformation solution to consolidate disparate operations and migrate from legacy ERP systems to an SAP ERP instance for continuity across acquired business operations from Merck & Co. and Abbott Labs.
Senior Global Solution Consultant
- Delivery and Management of Informatica MDM Projects for the Confidential Solutions Healthcare, Life Sciences and Medical Devices Practice.
- Instrument of change to enable data access continuity and a seamless interface no matter what point of access to data the end-user was attempting to accomplish.
- Data Management, Data Quality, Data Architecture and all interfaces to ensure comprehensive Enterprise Information Management.
Program Manager/Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Administer, Orchestrate and Direct RFP, Vendor Selection, and Solution Selection processes in an effort to drive the consolidation of redundant software and personnel functions across the enterprise.
- Provided conversion and upgrade technical management expertise and thought leadership to services delivery and telecom industry vertical.
- Eliminate and rationalize costly license one-offs to create a service platform that provided continuity of process access regardless of geographic location and localization concerns.
- AGILE/SCRUM Methodology accomplished with Target Process. Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) b/w the Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF/ADM) with Target Process.
- The Confidential future state global template solution set consists of: (SAP: NetWeaver BPM, FI, CO, CRM, HCM (HR), SCM, SRM, BI, BW, MDG, NetWeaver PI, Workflow), (Informatica/Siperian MDM), (JBoss), (Siebel), (Salesforce.com) as well as other local/regional application solutions for specific functions within each geographical region.
- Invoicing and integration with CRM solutions for managing Contracts, Service Delivery Solutions, and others through thought leadership. (Globally through, North America, UK, Spain, Latin America and Asia Pacific.)
Program Manager/Solution Architect
- Accountable for overall delivery of Master Data Projects, with the specified level of quality for the project sponsor, on time and within budget and scope
- Experienced in System Development Lifecycle and Project Management methodologies and the ability to apply them in a flexible manner in various situations
- Prepares formal project documentation and obtains appropriate authorizations.
Enterprise Solution Architect
- Responsible for creating and defining a 'best-practices' approach to the solution and create new solutions for additional business use cases and the utilization of PI/XI as an integration solution throughout Confidential Company.
- Principle Architect and Lead for an ongoing integration requirement for Confidential Company's massive SAP Implementation
- Developed a detailed cloud-based integration and serialization strategy that would persist in the Altria (ALCS) Integration Architecture for the short-term interim and long-term strategic implementation of the mobility, infrastructure, application portfolio and enterprise architectural approach.
- The application portfolio in its final recommended state according to a best practices approach consists of the following: SAP ECC 6.0 (Prescriptive Roadmap to upgrade all components to be current and in support within the next 2 years), Microsoft .NET Components customized for Altria’s unique CRM Business Processes and for distributable services as a part of an enterprise services portfolio. ETL: Recommended consolidation to 1 or 2 vendor solutions as their product suite consisted of Wherescape Red, SAP BusinessObjects Data Services, IBM DataStage, and Microsoft SSIS. Integration: SAP Process Integration (PI), SAP NetWeaver Gateway, EDI Solution and Microsoft BizTalk. Collaboration/Client Solutions: Microsoft SharePoint, Prototypes to be built with Microsoft .NET, SAP Duet, and SAP Persona. Mobility: airWatch, Mobile Iron (Solutions which control the device), Good, Copiun (Solution which control the application and device container) Cloud-based solutions that require a proof-of-concept to define a clear approach to the Confidential ALCS Mobility challenges.
- Confidential ALCS (USST) Smokeless Consumer Tobacco Serialization Program:
- Identified data elements required for successful implementation of the global serialization program in compliance with GS1 and country specific data standards/requirements.
- Identified reporting/analytical capabilities that leverage the serialization data for better decision making
- Advised on industry trends, best practices and forward-thinking strategies or considerations for serialization