- Over 8 years of experience in IT that includes5 years of strong experience in Salesforce.com(SFDC)platform as developer/Administrator including analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation on various business domains like Insurance and Telecom and 3+ years of experience using Java technologies.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM and SalesforceSFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Proficient in Apex, Visual Force, Workflows, Triggers,Web - to-Lead,Email-To-Case, Web-to-case, Email Template, REST API, Data Loader,Workbench, Force.com Explorer, Batch APEX, Custom Settings, Static Resources, Enterprise WSDL and SOQL
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Cases, Dashboards and Reports.
- Experience in Salesforce Integration for Data Integration/Synchronization/Replication from Salesforce to external systems likeOracle, SAP and SQL server.
- Expertise in Integrating Salesforce.com with an external applications using SOAP/REST based web services.
- Experience in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Relationships, Pick-list, Page layouts, search layouts,Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies like waterfall, Iterative, Agile (SCRUM).
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud and Sales Cloud
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com customization using the Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API.
- Experience in handling and coordinating deployments using various migration methods/tools such as Change sets, Eclipse IDE and ANT.
- Good Knowledge on creating Lightning components and Lightning Applications.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experienced UI technologies likeHTML5, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing Business logic in Apex.
- Experience implementing OWDs, Role Hierarchies and Sharing Rules for system security design.
- Worked on various AppExchange products like DocuSign, DupeBlocker, Conga Composerand Apttusaccording to the needs of the organization.
- Experience in using the Workbench tool for SOQL queries, SOSL and the REST Explorer.
- Experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls, Data Management, Creating Roles, Profilesand Integration with Salesforce web services.
- Excellent team player, ability to work in-groups as well as independently.
Force.com: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Visual Force: Custom Visual Force Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access10g/9i/8i, DB2.
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server.
SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation. Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields, Overall User Management Security and Sharing Model
Tools: Data Loader, Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Operating Systems: 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in gathering business requirements from sales/marketing team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.
- Created the Apex classes that implements the REST API web services and makes call outs to the external system.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application to access data from externalsystems and web sites.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, cases, reports and dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Test Classes maintaining 90% code coverage according to the org requirements.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user roles, role hierarchies, profiles, OWDs and sharing settings.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica on Demand.
- Worked with Visual force List Controllers to act on a set of records with pagination and iterate over a list of records to produce output in a list.
- Created custom components to be used in Visualforce pages and Visualforce email templates using HTML, CSS, Java script and Ajax.
- Worked in Tortoise SVN version control system to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships.
- Customized the page layouts for the objects like Accounts,leads, opportunities and quotes for Sales profile.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
Environment: Force.com sites, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Data Loader, Eclipse, Salesforce1 Mobile App, SVN, HTML, CSS, JSON,AJAX, Work Bench, AppExchange, DocuSign, Java scriptDupeBlocker, Informatica, SAP.
Confidential, Sanfrancisco, CA
- Worked closely with the customers and business analysts to get a high level overview of the wireframes and requirements.
- Implemented "Email to Case" for automatic case creation for business groups. Involved in creating Distribution list and Group mail box for sending the incoming emails to respective Routing address. Worked in both 'On Demand' and 'Email Agent' Email to Case implementations.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with Visual force components to customize captions, headers and footers of a table and to embed a standard list view of an object's
- Worked with Visual force Style sheets and Static Resources to augment all standard styling on a Visual force page and utilize un-stylized text output to gain full control when iterating over lists of data.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages and Approval Process to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups of sales cloud objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked in production support, handling defects using Remedy tools, interacting with end users on daily basis.
- Regularly performed database de-duping and clean up procedures
- Audited data regularly to uncover data integrity issues and opportunity for process improvement.
- Maintained the Salesforce.com mailbox to promptly respond to user questions and request for administrative support
- Assisted in creation of the training material and conducted internal training for the users of the application.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Force.com Apex Language, Apex Triggers and workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Sales cloud, Visual Force, Data Loader, Eclipse.
- Defining requirements by interacting with business group, application development group
- Experienced in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL
- Worked on Salesforce.com setup & configurations
- Experienced in developing Apex Triggers using the Apex programming using Apex Editor
- Extensive experience on Visual force pages and Page layouts according to the Business requirements
- Worked on Assigning creating Roles Hierarchy, Profiles and Security setup within the organization
- Experienced in creating the Work Flow Rules in the Approval Process
- Responsible for Creating the Validation rules for email and other custom fields
- Custom development using Apex and Visual Force Pages
- Installed the Contact Center Applications and Allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customers complaints
- Performed data cleanup and/or Data migration to/from salesforce.com
- Developed Formulas, Validation rules to maintain the quality of the data
- Worked with Apex Data Loader tool to perform DML operation using CSV files
- Experienced in creation of Queues and Assignment Rules
- Implemented groups in salesforce.com for the sales and support user groups based on the user requirements
- Experienced to maintain, enhance and create workflows and validation rules.
- Created the Dashboards, Reporting Tabs and Pages based on the available data
- Build the Role Hierarchy System in Salesforce.com and created Profiles setup according the Profiles
- Responsible for setting up Filed Level Security
- Developed custom Workflows and Assignment Rules for case escalation
- Implemented Field Level security for sensitive data holder fields
- Created different Record Types, Page Layouts, Formula fields, Workflows
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Designed, and developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and worked in improving existing Apex code.
- Worked in developing various Apex classes, components, and Visual Force pages in Opportunity and Contracts entities.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and REST
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce and SQL server using SQL Server Integration Services
- Worked with implementation of Sales cloud using the Accounts, Opportunities objects
- Animated client side user interface elements on a visual Force page using JQuery.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation
- Used Informatica Cloud Data Loader for passing data, Database to Flat files, Flat Files to Databases, Databases to Databases
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects.
- Responsible for Data load operations using Force.com Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Force.com IDE, Apex, Triggers and workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Data Loader, Eclipse, Informatica, SQL Server 2000.
- Requirements review, analysis and helping product management to finalize the requirements.
- Creating use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Use Hibernate framework for the backend persistence
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery and CSS.
- Developed Restful web service using Jersey framework.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers for handling XML documents marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Used Postman -Rest Client for testing the Rest Web Services
- Reviewing the code and providing the Code review Comments.
- Involved in deployment of application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Unit testing, integration, bug fixing, and acceptance testing with test cases.
Environment: Core Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Jersey, MySQL, XML, Maven, WebSphere Application Server, JUnit, log4j, Rational Software Architect.