- Certified Salesforce Developer/Administrator with having 8 years of hands on experience in IT with around 7 years of strong hands on experience in Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator with domain experience involves configuration, customization, communities, integration, deployment, classic to lightning development, lightning components, lightning design system, lightning locker services and lightning data services, Designing of service Cloud, Sales Cloud, force.com 1 year of experience in developing web application using Java J2EE.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, architecture development, implementation, training the end users.
- Rich experience in Administration and Development of Salesforce.com CRM using Force.com, Visual force, and APEX.
- Strong Knowledge about Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Marketo Configuration, and Customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object oriented design techniques and web application design
- Experience in security and sharing model, SSO, Salesforce Configuration, desktop/mobile integrations.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Expertise in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, Report extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com Administration, Creating Roles, profiles, Page layouts.
- Worked on the designing of the custom objects, custom fields, role - based page layout, Custom tabs, Custom reports, Custom folders, report extraction to various formats, design of visual force pages, Snapshots and dashboards.
- Experience in developing Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages . Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Expertise in developing Apex classes, Controller and Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs and strong understanding with Force.com MVC Structure.
- Expertise in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in integrating SFDC with Legacy applications (SAP, ACT) using Web Services API.
- Experience in customizing Data model of Salesforce.com CRM using Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, and Approval Processes.
- Proficient in using tools like Force.com IDE on Mac and PC environment.
- Extensive experience in customization, configuration, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce pages.
- Experienced in defining custom formulas and creating validation rules to suit the needs of the data model and ensure data quality.
- Hands-on experience with development tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard.
- Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apttus, Steelbrick technologies
- Configured various channels such as Voice (IVR call flow setup), Chat, Email, SMS, Open CTI integration with CIC 4.0 and Salesforce CRM application
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX, Dashboards, Lightning, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Jitterbit, Workflow rule, Approvals, Case Management Automation.
Force.com Configuration: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields, Configuration Skills, Overall User Management.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Apex, SQL Server 2005.
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, jQuery, Omni-script Shell, Ruby, Python
Web Services: SOAP/REST API
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle9i, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2005/2008
Packages: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Eclipse IDE
ETL/Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Cast Iron, Force.com workbench.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Sr.Salesforce/ Lightning Developer
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com for various functional needs in the application and also experienced in creating lighting pages inside lighting Community builder
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Also embedded Lightning Components in Visual force Page by using new Lightning out feature by event-Driven Programming.
- Worked on Salesforce Platform to build Mobile App by enabling lightning components for use in the Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning application to mobile.
- Created Lightning page with some customizations based on the components used and created the Lightning app.
- Added Lightning Componen t to Lightning Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes , Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on salesforce Lightning components for building customized components replacing the existing ones and also embed Lightning components in Visualforce page by using new lightning out feature by event-driven programming.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on reports using custom and standard report types. Also created Dashboards using the existing reports.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria for field updates and email alerts and used field level Security along with the page layouts in lightning to manage access to certain fields
- Created validation rules for performing data validations depending on the user’s profile and their record type.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports Tabs and Components and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created custom VF email templates for enabling the localization using Translation Workbench.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page.
- Expertise as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Quote-to-Cash (Apttus) and 1year experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect / Business System Analyst.
- Hands-on Experience working across various SFDC implementations that are covering Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Apttus CPQ.
- Created REST API using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Any point Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed custom Force.com components on Opportunity object for creating Pipeline Reports and Trend Reports.
- Created wave mobile application which can be up and running in days.
- Used Salesforce Lightning inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Effectively used the out of box Salesforce functionality to manage Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases and Events
- During every new platform release from Salesforce.com, discussing the new release features with teammates and BA team to effectively improve the features on current environment.
- Used agile methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team. Also have regular scrum meeting between BA and Developer team to discuss issues and goals fulfilled.
- Developing and maintaining complex Extract-Transform-Load ( ETL ) processes from multiple systems.
- Worked on Conga Composer - a report building tool to generate customized and personalized reports according to the Company standards in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT and PDF formats.
- Worked on the AppExchange application “Process Composer” - to build and automate simple or complex repetitive process.
- Created historical opportunity reports using scheduled Analytic Snapshot between Opportunities and custom objects.
- Added geographical redundancy to the computing needs in order to track the customer location using community cloud
- Used Community cloud in order to perform computing types of application massive data simulations with data rich, real time visualization
- Deployed application from sandbox to production environments using changesets, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Lightning, Data Loader, Apttus CPQ, HTML, Omni script Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP/REST API, Sandbox data loading, CTI, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created different profiles and setup the permissions based on the roles in the organization.
- Gained basic Knowledge on lightning App builder to develop Apps visually, without code using Custom-build lightning components
- Created server-side controllers to meet the business requirement. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lighting experience
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application with lightning.
- Responsible for deployments to Production environment using ANT Tool, Change Sets and Force.com migration tool.
- Expertise in working with Cisco CTIOS and CTI Server platform.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning components for building customized components replacing the existing ones
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Used GIT for version controlling system and used source tree as an UI to perform the code push/push operations
- Used Sublime, Mavens mate, GIT, force.com migration tool and Jenkins combination along with Ant script to develop code, maintain the versioning, and moving code around the environments
- Enhanced in Communities by adding new fields, field sets by using salesforce.com
- Hands on experience on Inbound and Outbound integration of salesforce with external systems by developing custom apex SOAP, RESTFUL classes for inbound class and written Apex Callout for invoking outbound application
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better services through online
- Implemented Salesforce for Outlook functionality and installed outlook integration with different user systems
- Wave analytics also helped the sales manager to take immediate action by creating a campaign and dive in deep the data for quick decision making.
- Designed Workflow rules Approval process and its associated actions like time triggered tasks, email alerts field updates to implement the business logic.
- Worked with Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process and Reports & Dashboards.
- Worked with Data Loader and App Exchange Applications.
- Integrated external systems like record settler data, Dodge MDS, People Soft into Salesforce.com primarily used the partner and enterprise WSDL’S with J2EE technology
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate Salesforce with third party systems.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API and SaaS based applications using REST or SOAP -based web services.
- Worked with different Deployment Plans for each release and Sandbox Refreshing.
- Performed Apex Callouts from salesforce to the same external system to get tracking information an order
- Utilized Salesforce1 mobile platform to allow uploading pictures relating to service requests and information about competitive products
- Experience configure price quote ( CPQ ) app such as Zuora.
- Understand the requirement for designing the BI Architecture and ETL.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SOAP/REST API, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Used the force.com IDE (Eclipse) for development and code promotion.
- Developed batch interfaces and processes to integrate Salesforce.com with external systems.
- Experience in using Data loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Implemented escalation rules, Automatic Case generation and their escalation to call center representative and generated emails alerts for quick issue resolution
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex Classes and Visual force Pages as a part of a application development
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created Master-Detail and Lookup relationships on Standard and custom objects and defined junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Written Batch Apex to handle progressed opportunities.
- Implemented field level security along with the page layouts to control access to certain fields.
- Maintained version control using GITHUB along with auto rabbit to manage all the deployment
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems
- Involved in developing tests for custom apex code.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica on demand.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on demand.
- Involved in establishing and maintaining the change control processes for multiple sandbox environments.
- Developed and performed training for the sales staff on the use of the system.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Developed Test cases for unit testing, and also was involved in the integration testing
- Coded APEX triggers and s-controls, created rule based automated workflows
- Provided administrative level support for users of the Salesforce application.
- Responsible for mass delete/transfer records using Data Management.
- Created custom links, formulas, Layouts, workflow and approval processes. Set both object-level and record level security.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
- Defined Custom Profiles, User Permissions and created Custom Sharing Rules for Record owners with "Read-only" Permissions granting client-requested Create/Read/Update/Delete capabilities.
- Created and customized detailed reports with filters, conditional highlighting, custom subtotals and charts.
- Provided support ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management, Triggers.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Used the Sandbox for development, testing and migrated the code of the development instance after testing
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Profiles, Role hierarchy, Workflow & Approval processes, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Management, Lead processes, Record types.
- Involved in development, analysis and design of assigned work using Servlets, JSP, Html, Java Script, and Java Beans.
- Developed JAVA classes as per designed docs.
- Developed Core Java classes and methods for handling data from database.
- Used connection pooling for better performance.
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, run, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web service.
- Used JDBC Statements to call the stored procedures and Prepared Statements to perform dynamic SQL operations. DAO classes are accessed in EJBs to connect to Database.
- Involved in writing procedures and Packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using Junit.