- Organized and dynamic finance project professional with 5+ years of progressive roles in managing operations project and strategy development within banking, healthcare, logistics, and technology sectors. Proven track record of accurate budgets development, requirement analysis, cost control, and rapid deliveries. Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills. Expert in planning principles, financial budgeting.
- Experience in order, supplier management, issue resolution, scheduling software, and contract management. Sound business judgment and strong analytical skills. Effective in working with legal, audit, procurement, government entities, business leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Advanced Excel, Access, Project, Portfolio and Asset Management Systems, SAP, Oracle Financials, BI, Adobe Analytics, IBM Order management, executive operational reporting, balance sheet accounts, transaction entries, analysis of accounts.
- Supported M&A operations activities and review of vendor invoices, recorded journal entries.
- Prepared monthly reports and reconciliation entries into procurement and accounting systems.
- Helped to onboard Confidential Health Systems teams and update process procedures.
- Managed collaboration with end users of IT, Security, and Enterprise teams.
- Managed quality, efficiency improvement, consolidation of financial information across multiple functions.
- Facilitated custom enterprise product application development of web - based online operations costing system.
- Upgraded web-based online Workforce / HCM, such as ADP / KRONOS / solution optimization planning.
- Prepared training program to improve performance of the end users utilizing new business processes.
- Analyzed cost and developed reporting dashboard for the multi-supplier project.
Highly visible strategic and complex production facility capital expansion project, installation of a large-size custom-built equipment to produce chemical products for an automotive industry. Total budget: $10M
- Reviewed, requisitions, reconciled invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepared summary of weekly/ monthly construction/ cost and schedule measurement reports for the customer.
- Reviewed subcontractors’ billing and verified that against internal financial projections.
Project Portfolio Manager
- Planned, analyzed, and reported all aspects of the capital project Portfolio of capital and strategic projects for Medical, Legal and Public Safety, Risk & Compliance business units at CSX with up to $15M budget.
- Collaborated with Project and Procurement Management Office on developing scope, plans, RFP, SOW.
- Collaborated with clients on planning of annual programs in support Public Safety and HAZMAT environment.
- Part of development of Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) crises response program.
- Performed bottom-up and top-down estimate, WBS, schedule, budget, resources allocation and leveling.
- Managed operational expense and resource alignment, planning annual budget.
Confidential , Dallas, TX
- Overseeing all aspects of vendor management process, cost reporting to improve performance and boost results.
- Supported processes for multi-million dollar platform adoption for Real Estate Owned property (REO) asset management.
- Lead and advised project teams during development for real estate assets management and test planning.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed end users and business requirements for CMS software product solution process.
- Served as a systems user support for medical and cross-functional teams.
- Prepared plans, issue, and risk logs; prepared ongoing reports to senior management.
- Communicated specifications and managed technical vendor deliverables.
- Ensured deliverable adhere to scope, schedule, and deliverables by vendor teams.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Facilitated, planned, and coordinated activities for a corporate merger of Countrywide / Confidential .
- Facilitated internal audits as part of legal global corporate entity consolidation program.
- Reviewed, analyzed and reported progress metrics, issues and mitigation plans to stakeholders and management.
- Coordinated project work across six functional teams to ensure proper program integration and improved results.
- Collaborated with team staff to target areas of improvement and meet organizational goals.
- Provided coaching and training for suppliers and junior staff.
Budget Forecast, Project Management, Cost Modeling, Estimation, Budget Control, Capital assets recording, Earned Value, Vendor Selection, Analysis, and Management, Supply Chain, proposals, RFP, FRQ, negotiation.