- Well positioned experience for a senior leadership role in digital manufacturing leadership transitional role: 7 years of Senior IT and 7 years of Controls Engineering with 7 years of entrepreneur / plant manager leadership.
- Worked on 3 multiple large scale multi plant SAP S4 HANA, ECC installations (Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, Support and Maintenance) SAP PP, QM, PM (SAP MII, ME / Pco / MES).
- Develop global IT manufacturing systems strategy with executive level and senior managers of IT in alignment with OPEX throughout all the global business divisions.
- Provide leadership and technical vision to oversee the design of mobile application, web interfaces, integration interfaces, and IIoT solutions throughout the global business divisions.
- Proven proficiency in Team Management, Leadership involving planning, scheduling, assignment & delegation, monitoring & feedback, assessment, motivation & mentoring of any type of team.
- As entrepreneur, two newspaper articles were wrote about Confidential ’s progress:
Director of Enterprise
- The lead of the Enterprise Shop Floor Systems application portfolio including SAP MII, SAP ME, SAP Pco, Custom.Net applications and all other custom integration to SAP S4/HANA - SD, VC, PP, QM, EWM, PM
- The OneHD SAP Greenfield implementation consists of consolidating 3 disparate instances of SAP ECC and 18 custom shop floor systems into a single instance of SAP S4 HANA with 31 sites and 10 divisions in North America on multiple instances of SAP MII/ME/Pco on many different PP strategies. The Budget for this workstream is 20MM.
- Aligning IT Operations / Shop Floor SLA's. Define Team Roles within the new system and Teammates Growth Plans. Reorganize North American Shop Floor personal 30+ personal.
IT Manager, Digital Manufacturing Systems
- Manager within IT Global Manufacturing Group at Confidential, a global provider of building supplies. In this role, The role consisted of Manager and the Technical Architect for Confidential ’s manufacturing functions: Global MES, SAP MII, SAP EC shop floor integration, - into ECC, PP, QM, WM.
- Global Design, Development of SAP MII 15.xx and PCO 2.3 implementation requirements for Integration, Network to corporate SAP Mii System Landscape to other plant floor systems (Wonderware, Rockwell, Siemens)
Corporate MES / Controls Engineer
- Technical Team member of multi-site Wonderware \ MES for a SAP ERP implementation
- (Controls, Electrical Layout, PLC programming, HMI programming, MES overview .Net programming)
Plant Manager / Founder
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Steadily Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Creating an ISO-9001 Company QA process and gaining in 2005.
- Designing/ Building customize automated equipment for machining, plating and assemble to meet customers’ requirements.
- Grew the company into (2) 40,000 Sqf buildings, 20 plus employee.
Sr. Controls Engineer
- Sr Controls Engineer at the headquarters of a leading global systems integrators and solutions providers for the industrial automation industry with over 23 manufacturing facilities in North America.
- Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with the appropriate build, power and design teams
- Design, implement and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Integrate Machine level controls, Machine Communications into System wide Enterprises - ERP Systems, Historians, Order Control, Track and Trace.