- Dynamic, experienced, hands - on Finance Executive with a proven track record in financial management and leadership. Expertise in financial analysis and cost optimization, strategy design and execution, risk identification and mitigation, process development and improvement, and controls and compliance. Held financial leadership roles in fast-paced, diverse sized organizations ranging from $4M to $7B in annual revenues. Oversight of Finance, Accounting, Treasury, and Human Resource functions. Achieved exceptional collaboration with senior leaders and colleagues initiating and employing innovative concepts with an entrepreneurial spirit to accomplish business needs that resulted in positive business outcomes. Deeply invested in staff development to grow future leaders. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel including Hyperion/Essbase add-ins. Excellent interpersonal, written, oral, and presentation communication skills. Driven to achieve high degree of cost optimization without sacrificing quality. Passionate for and development that produces better performance and results. Guided by a high degree of personal integrity and an enthusiasm to make a positive impact.
- Developed relationships with operational leadership that enabled robust strategic planning, execution, and analysis for better decision making in portfolio management.
- Prepared and directed cost proposals that generated multi-million-dollar s engaging in robust price-to-win strategies.
- Architected and implemented plan to design and develop functional for the Finance Organization.
- Increased business acumen across organization and levels through strategic relationships and robust .
- Held DoD Top Secret Security clearance.
- Engaged with external public and Government auditors, managing successful outcomes.
- Member of Board of Directors for subsidiary operations in both the United States and United Kingdom.
- Established internal control practices.
- Navigated external public and Government audits to successful outcomes.
- Managed corporate 401(K) and worked with outside counsel on revising and maintaining plan documents.
- Managed and strengthened relationships with banks and insurance companies.
- Authored and implemented all human resource policies.
Program Business Manager
- Coordinated the program cost and schedule baseline, earned value reporting, and designed the work breakdown structure in partnership with the Program Manager and subcontractors.
- Identified and secured program office and warehouse facilities, physical security, utilities, telephones, data infrastructure, and company property inventory.
- Established residences for temporary workforce. Coordinated relocation of permanent workforce.
- Responsible for the authorization of all program commitments and expenditures.