- Big Picture Strategist / Inspirational Coach and Motivator / Value Creation Driven
- Master Communicator / Organizational Change Agent / Entrepreneurial Energy
- Transformative and inspirational agile leader with over 15+ years orchestrating the successful execution of software releases (e.g. Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Service Now) for large organizations.
- Passionate about improving the customer experience, delivering maximum business value, and driven to develop people and organizational processes to get positive results.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Portfolio Delivery (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Software Release Mgt ( Salesforce, AWS, Service Now)
- Turnaround & Restructuring Efforts
- Team Building & Leadership
- Portfolio/ Program/Project Management
- Management Consulting & Advisory
- Strategy Analysis & Solution Design
- Industry, Trend & Performance Analysis
JIRA/ Confluence, Version 1, Rally Software, eazyBI (Reporting & Analytics),Tableau, Mac OS X, Windows ~ Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Microsoft Project, MS SharePoint
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Agile Transformation Leader - Technology Delivery
- Handpicked to lead and spearhead the entire technical delivery effort to create a brand new charge card product for the Confidential .
- Targeted forecast of 40Bilion in customer spend. Mission of program is to be a champion of progress for Small Business heavy spenders by enabling: always on customer experiences, dynamic underwriting, and industry leading built for business products
- Created and led continuous improvement recommendations for the entire enterprise to optimize technical delivery practices.
- Led the creation and execution of a new Agile program to orient new hires/ developers to Confidential technical delivery practices
- Leading the implementation of Service Now through the Scaled Agile Framework .
- Efforts directly impacted the successful deployment of Mobile, Service Portal, and Help Desk Chat functionality to the enterprise.
- Program consists of 8 agile teams ( mix of scrum and kanban) ~ total stakeholders.
- Created entire program structure from inception and led the coordination of all agile ceremonies, especially program increments (PI) and MID-PI events. Helping coach Scrum Masters, team members and executives on agile principles and leading the execution of all program and project team agile processes ( Daily Stand Ups (S1), Scrum of Scrums ( S2), Program Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retro, Demo/Review events, and Scope Management).
- Infusing program with new innovative agile processes and tools to ease program reporting, program communication and transparency, and impediment identification.
- Implementing new sprint planning sessions, story point methods and facilitating the creation of team norms.
- Leading agile workshops to coach and continuously teach agile principles among all scrum masters in the Agile Release Train (ART) to help elevate agile maturity. Briefing Senior Executives on progress, roadblocks, and improvement opportunities.
- Agile lead responsible for migrating the accelerated delivery of all of Confidential ’s enterprise applications ( 200+) to the cloud by 2018 through Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Entire program consisting of approximately 800 total stakeholders.
- Spearheaded all phases of program, from strategic inception, agile coaching and development to the execution of Program Increments (PI) / Planning sessions.
- Reporting and briefing to Confidential Technology Senior VP’s on progress, impediments and areas of improvements.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Agile Program Manager / Agile Coach
- Leading and coaching multiple scrum teams in the planning, delivery and execution of large-scale cloud based solutions (Salesforce) and web development programs (150MM+).
- Effectively enforcing change, and empowering teams to self manage. Bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic cross functional environments.
- Working closely with C-Level executives in providing guidance and recommendations to the overall business strategy
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Senior Program Manager/ Agile Coach
- Hand-selected to lead significant engagement that strengthened the infrastructure, streamlined operations and advanced the strategic vision of the Department of the Treasury's Alcohol, Tobacco and Trade Bureau. Partnered with the CIO, and personally directed 7-8 simultaneous projects (up to 25 team members each). Provided strategic and tactical leadership for the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) of Agile releases. Managed client expectations.
- Spearheaded all phases of design, development, testing and multiple implementations of mission-critical technology for the IRS's Return Preparer Office. Managed Hybrid (Waterfall/Agile) SDLC process, and served as trusted liaison for the projects most challenging and ever-evolving requirements. Teamed with various IRS stakeholders from IT to the CEO and CTO of fellow contractors (Kinsail and Accenture) in providing strategic recommendations and option analysis on critical business needs. Effectively transformed business drivers into concrete, robust and reliable solutions that earned praise from IRS directors and staff.
- Established a reputation as a technical and strategy expert consistently sought out to analyze and improve existing processes and systems, and provide clients with original ideas and previously undiscovered opportunities to minimize risk, overcome obstacles and seize positive change.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Lead Program Manager
- Managed 3-4 team members in pinpointing requirements and translating d Confidential into meaningful insights that enabled development of new asset management system.
- Presented and guided strategic recommendations for new PHAS III implementation that leveraged business and IT resources in defining requirements for high-stakes, Waterfall SDLC project.
- Improved organizational visibility and accountability by developing regimen that educated HUD employees on using MS SharePoint Server to navigate, distribute and share information, build document libraries, track key performance indicators (KPIs) and utilize dashboards.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Selected to lead restructuring engagement for Confidential United States operations. Mined financial, KPI, milestones and other company d Confidential, and leveraged findings to isolate risk, pinpoint requirements and create business models for the North American division. Worked directly with the VP of DHL Operations in planning and executing the major project.
- Directed additional technical and business consulting engagements for Confidential involving system and network design, programming and workflow analysis, as well as the development and implementation of SharePoint for the enterprise.
- In collaboration with the CEO/CFO of Applica, led and facilitated key M&A efforts for Applica & Salton, and played integral role in building a single, cohesive organization with highly organized financial, supply chain and marketing operations.
- Developed marketing models to promote Applica & Salton in the Americas (adopted by all sales and marketing teams). Restructured marketing pricing business practices by creating models that captured overall business profitability and accurately compared financial statistics across all products and customer segments.