- Redesigned brand protection for Confidential and Suncloud Optics. Balanced brand protection and retail partnerships between multiple sales channels, in a domestic and international capacity, navigating the legal boundaries of brand protection.
- Implemented a new Minimum Advertised Price monitoring and enforcement process. Including the redesign of policy, enforcement, reporting, and communication creating an industry leading brand protection program.
- Led SEO optimization on Confidential with strong results against industry leading competitors. Duties included competitor research, site analysis, campaign management, keyword search and mapping, site auditing and SEO structure.
- Creation of B2B product flat files for Confidential, Suncloud Optics, Smith Elite and Forecast Optics brands and products.
- Key account management for over 200 online retailers including Amazon, Backcountry.com, and REI. Providing online dealer support and management.
- Website testing in Hybris development and staging environments. Worked in developing the layout and user journey through category landing pages to product pages.
- Managed the online dealer locator, it’s functionality, logic, and account support.
- Assisted in social media marketing integration on the website.
- Managed customer reviews and product support on all brands and products.
Sales Representative, Dealer Services Representative, Sales Coordinator
- Reversed falling sales, recovering to meet goals for Fall 2014 and meeting aggressive goals for 2015 with preemptive outreach programs.
- Managed standard duties including budget maintenance and expenditure justification.
- Sales support focused on success through creating long - term relationships fostering good will and product line growth for 113+ accounts and outside channels.
- Grew channel distribution sustainably, keeping close attention to existing network seeking to expand rather than deepen sales networks.
- Placed in charge of underperforming sample product process, managing just under $400,000 in product.
- Primarily managing lead times, distribution, and resource allocation/product sharing practices. Identified bottlenecks, reducing distribution and storage costs.
- Flagged sample product overproduction, reallocating resources to lean production cost .
- Coordinated and assisted event logistics for all company trade shows.
- Maintained sales in the uniform, pro, campus, ambassador, embroidery, and specialty orders programs totaling over $200,000 annually.
- Deepened understanding of marketing theory, creating curricula with multiple PhDs.
- Conducted independent research on improving team productivity and success, focusing on methods of improving business students’ success in team environments.
- Team member addressing causes of decreasing student applications. Successfully identified root causes and opportunities to regain/surpass previous levels, creating a proactive response plan.
- Managed daily tour logistics and operations at over 120 retail locations, in 12 states, covering 7,000 miles. Resulting in 15 new accounts, dialog with 20 additional accounts, supporting sales at 85 retail locations.
- Increased social media following 5 fold, creating progressive and consistent content using Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, and Blogs. Worked closely with the marketing department to maintain the company “voice”.
- Learned B2B, B2C, and direct sales, brand presentation, and trade show logistics. Assisted with intra company projects, working interdepartmentally with corporate staff and the CEO.
- Manager/buyer of bicycle, retail, and rental store, expanding retail offering to over 20 brands.
- Cofound the Confidential Adventure Arts Series, managing and fundraising $15,000 annually creating partnerships with local businesses, chambers of commerce, and non-profits.
- Created and managed department marketing programs, increased retail sales by 18% annually.
- Led high ropes, rock wall, and outdoor trips, instructed formal classes for Outdoor Recreation Department.