- Highly accomplished Product Owner supporting various federal clients with diverse experience in Program, Product & Business management, business analysis, business process reengineering, Strategy and quality assurance, and implementing optimal technology solutions to support business goals and strategies.
- Analytical thinker with a proven ability to deliver solutions to complex business problems in a fast paced environment.
- Expertise in software development lifecycle from conception to delivery, agile framework and project management application.
- Versatile communicator with the ability to breakdown complex problems to show a holistic view of a problem to initiate a team inspired solution.
Agile: Product Roadmap & Vision, Story Mapping, Scum, Kanban, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Feature/ Backlog Prioritization, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Retrospectives.
Analysis: Stakeholder Interviews, JAD, Requirements gathering & validation, Business Process Reengineering, UX Design, GAP Analysis
Methodologies: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies, Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
Project Management: MS Visio, MS Project, Jira, MS Office, SharePoint, Confluence
Applications/ Software: GitHub, Rational DOORs, Microsoft BI Stack, Tableau, Mobile Commons, API (SOAP, REST), XML, JSON, .Net, Web Services, HTML, SQL, Oracle, Salesforce, Oracle Retail Management, Gherkin, Cucumber, Python
Security: Business Associates Agreements (BAA), Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A), Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Lead Confidential Corporations’ Infrastructure team to oversee the Lead Management and its automated integration with Salesforce.
- Streamline development team processes using agile framework to enhance collaboration, status tracking, efficient processing of tasks, and improved cross team collaboration. Provide leadership and guidance to development teams with agile practices, including backlog grooming, standups, and retrospectives.
- Work closely with stakeholders and clients to understand business goals, identify impacts, dependencies and prioritize work to coordinate efforts with the development team to deploy features & enhancements to production.
- Partner with senior leadership on project execution and team efficiency. Develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders.
- Partner cross functionally across the company, including ETL - Analytics, DevSecOps, Machine Learning/ Data Science & Information Security.
- Help teams go from fighting fires to avoiding them, be more efficient, see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the company.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning.
- Lead efforts to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Assess, mitigate risk exposure and manage risk across multiple projects
- Manage resource planning & allocations.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Extensive interaction with business and systems stakeholders, conduct high-level and detailed requirement gathering sessions, lead focus groups to derive requirements, execute action plans, resolve conflicts and gain consensus across stakeholders for prioritizing business need.
- Facilitate and lead meetings to coordinate tasks between business stakeholders and development teams. Lead planning and grooming meetings with developers, testers and architects.
- Create As Is & To Be analysis to better understand the existing business process and stakeholder pain points to provide optimal solutions for process automation and business process reengineering needs. Develop Process and work flow diagrams, create user interface mock-ups for Developers to understand the big picture.
- Prioritize user stories for the current sprint, and concurrently work on future sprints to maintain backlog.
- Actively assist in the acceptance and validation of the stories by testing the delivered stories.
- Research and solve system and requirement problems by analyzing existing requirements, revisiting requirements with stakeholders with process workarounds.
- Design Dashboards and key performance indicators for stakeholders to be able to make management and business decisions.