- Multi - Certified Seasoned Professional with around 18+ years of experience in information technology with strong Object-Oriented Analysis, designing and programming technical skills including 6+ years extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as an Architect,Developer, Administratorand over 5+ years in Business Analysis, Agile Project Management, UAT and Software Quality Assurance (both manual and some automation).
- Familiar and well versed with various software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, TDD, ATDD and waterfall.
- Experience in design, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, testing and Support of salesforce.com solutions.
- Good experience with salesforce out of the box data model and modeling in salesforce by creating Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields, Field dependencies; creating new relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction Objects.
- Strong salesforce development experience with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages and integrating with external source by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Worked on customization of Visualforce to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Strong experience in implementing salesforce new features like Process Builder and performed actions Updating Records, posting a Chatter post, Email Alert, Invoking an Apex Class.
- Good experience in setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot using Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Performed Validation Rules, workflows, e-mail services and approval processes using customization & Apex.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments and deployment using ANT, changesets and other deployment tools including Force.com from eclipse and gearset.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experienced with Integration Platform as a Service (PaaS) type integration as well as ETL tools including Jitterbit, Oracle ICS, Dell Boomi, Informatica Cloud Connector,MuleSoft, DBAmp.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Developed Custom Web Services for handling inbound requests and outbound calls to external Web Services.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications.
- Proficient in databases including MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle & MS Excel.
- Experience in providing production support, analyzing the cause and fixing it.
- Served as liaison between clients, stakeholders and technical teams in order to successfully execute projects with best practice and its intended goals.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem-solving skills. Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations. Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
Salesforce API tools: Apex Explorer, App Exchange Data Loader
Salesforce Development: Lightning (Pages, Custom Components, Apps), Lightning Actions and Events, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Validation Rules, Workflow rules, flows, Outbound Messages, Approval Process, Process Builder,, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Web Services, Apex Explorer, Sandbox development and testing, Connect Offline, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Ajax Toolkit, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Out, Lightning Bolt, Salesforce Lightning Design System (LDS), Aura and Lightning Frameworks, Live Agent.
Salesforce Clouds:Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
CPQ: Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), Apptus CPQ
Salesforce Integration Tools: DataLoader, Jitterbit, Oracle ICS,Salesforce Connect, Informatica Cloud Connector, DBAmp, MuleSoft
IDE/ Coding Platforms:: Salesforce Developer Console, Aside.io, Eclipse, MavensMate, VSCode
CRM:: Salesforce, SugarCRM, Bitrix
Database, ERP& Tools: MYSQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, JD Edwards, MS Access, OData, JDBC/ODBC drivers, SQL Server Management Studio, sqlcmd
OS & Browser Platforms: Windows NT/ 2000/2008/2012 / XP Pro/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, iOS, Android, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Productivity Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, Google Drive, LucidCharts, DocuSign
Documentation / Project Management: Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio Team Services (TFS/VSTS), JIRA, Trello, SharePoint.
Testing: HP Quality Center / Application LifeCycle Management (HP QC/ALM), HP Unified Functional Tester (UFT), Selenium Webdriver.
Mass Email Campaign Platforms:: Mailchimp
Security:: Okta, Single-Sign-On (SSO), OAuth, LogRhythm
AppExchange / 3 rd party app integration:: Twillio, DocuSign, Skuid, Docomotion
Build / CI/CD / Deployment / Version Control:: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, BitBucket, Gearset, BlueCanvas
Senior Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Architect
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Gathered requirements from business, marketing and technical stakeholders from requirements gathering discussions, workshops and meetings.
- Developed high level technical and functional solution documents and documented all the requirements gathered.
- Solutioned Global Consent model for enablement of GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM and other compliance regulations.
- Worked with multi-org Connector Technical Solution setup along with Marketing Cloud Connector Setup of Various Business Units and Test Business Units.
- Proposed and developer Environment Solution Strategy for various testing in the implementations.
- Setup Marketing Cloud Connector and Sales Cloud Setup of API user and Marketing Cloud API user and performed all the steps of Connecting Marketing Cloud Connector.
- Configured SSO (Single-Sign-On) in Marketing Cloud and Identity Access Management tool with internal teams.
- Developed Data Model in Marketing Cloud for the Data Extensions using Synchronized Data Extensions, Shared Data Extensions, Salesforce Data Extensions and used filters and queries.
- Performed hands-on work doing admin as well as development work in marketing cloud.
- Oversaw the overall functional segmentation of consumer segments for various brands from a starting universe to segmentation by brand and country specific along with engagement data such as clicks, opens, activity, etc.
- Worked with SME for existing legacy database and Salesforce Org, for defining the data model, segmentation, queries, filters and data extensions.
- Worked on salesforce CRM changes required to support the designed architectural data model and business processes in Marketing Cloud.
- Administered the Marketing Cloud instance.
- Created Parent Account as business unit
- Created and assigned additional business units and test business units,
- Created users and assigned the users roles and permissions and business units.
- Created and administered Custom roles to accommodate permissions as per the needs of the business roles.
- Configured SSO and key for SSO and worked with internal team for SSO configuration
- Worked in email studio and verified created data extensions, queries, filters, data loads, etc.
- Provided technical information and guidance to support SAP (Sender Authentication Package) and for getting sending domains authenticated, IP address and DKIM,
- Worked with internal review teams and prepared documentation for review by Architecture Review Board, technical review board and internal network security and data classification teams to ensure data and environment’s compliance, integrity and security.
- Provided architectural guidance on data loads, data retention as well as for integrations with Marketing Cloud as well as Sales Cloud and other environments.
- Provided guidance on security audit and logging information available in Marketing Cloud.
- Supported CASB integration with SSO for SFMC.
- Worked in Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Analytics Builder, Contact Builder and reviewed the work of Development and data migration teams - including but not limited to journeys, templates, data model, reports, etc.
- Prepared high-level estimates and project plan for implementation of the project.
- Converted requirements to Value Stories (Epics) and user stories and assigned to the team and adjusted the stories as needed.
- Developed and guided on testing in marketing cloud as well as business continuity and disaster recovery as well as project continuity as features are implemented such SSO to avoid minimal disruption to development work.
- Performed Data Validation for record counts and field mappings as well as data integrity for one-time loads, incremental loads as well as for data segments created using data extensions for multiple Business Units.
- Prepared and provided BRD for tracking data extracts to be exported from Marketing Cloud to SFTP folder for loading into external legacy database systems.
- Reviewed Email Proofs of various Brands for correctness, design and various campaigns.
- Reviewed Automations of Email Sends and Filter Activities in Marketing Cloud.
- Reviewed RMM settings for a BU for custom RMM for each brand using Sender Profiles, Triggered Sends, RMM content emails.
- Custom handling of unsubscribe and RMM settings for various Business units.
- Conducted and participated in Daily Scrums with the team which was spread over multiple locations.
- Regularly met with key stakeholders from the business and marketing teams and discussed progress as well as impediments and requirements grooming/clarifications, as well as refinements.
Environment: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SFMC Multi-Org Connector, Marketing Cloud Connector, Marketing Cloud Connected App, Email Studio, Contact Builder, Automation Studio, Data Extensions, SQL, Filters, Jira, G-Suite, SharePoint
Senior Salesforce Architect /Lead
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Participated in requirements gathering workshop and interacted with key business stakeholders and users to support the implementation.
- Worked with the offshore team to design and develop the proposed solution and resolve issues as well as testing and documentation.
- Worked with Assignment rules, user creation, salesforce custom fields creation, process builder, apex class, test class, workflow rule and field updates.
- Used SOQL & SOSL, Salesforce Platform, Workbench, and Developer consoler for development and testing work
- Led on the Live agent implementation project as Solution Architect and Lead for offshore team.
- Prepared Solution Design Document and Configuration and Settings Documents, User Stories, work tasks, test cases, deployment documentation, review board approval documentation for the Live Agent project.
- Performed deployment from Dev environment to SIT using VSTS/GIT/Eclipse as per JCI review process of CCB, TDB and ADB review process guidelines.
- Coordinated with another team for Live Chat Agent button placement and UI and look and feel of live agent for customer on Salesforce Partner Community.
- Developed test cases and performed Unit testing and created test data and paved the way for SIT and UAT and deployment.
- Responsible for setting up User stories, Work Tasks and Rest Cases in JCI Pforce Platform.
- Prepared, shared, reviewed and viewed diagrams, documents in SharePoint and with team via email and Pforce as well.
- Worked as a liaison between onshore and offshore team.
- Attended Daily touch base call with Salesforce Customer Success manager, Client manager and offshore team and alternate day Client Standup meetings and additional meetings with Offshore and onshore teams as applicable.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VF (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, VSTS / Azure Devops, Git, Eclipse, Windows.
Senior Salesforce Architect/Developer Lead
Confidential, North Canton, OH
- Interacted with various business team members and business users to support issues with implementation and offshore team to develop new solutions and resolve issues with existing code/implementation.
- Debugged and resolved issues in Lightning Components, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller & Extension Classes, and Test Classes in the application.
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Supported implementation of Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) solution using BigMachines CPQ (Oracle) for USA and Canada and Quote / Contract / Proposal Management and Approval Processed for various customers across many countries.
- Lightning Experience support - created and maintained few new lightning components and debugging of code for some lightning controllers where there were some issues with calculation issues and errors thrown by the UI.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Involved in Integration, Data Mapping and Data Migration from legacy database to Salesforce using Informatica Cloud with Salesforce.com
- Designing and Developing ETL maps in Informatica Cloud for data transfer between various applications on premise and in cloud.
- Connected the Sales and Service clouds with marketing cloud connect.
- Managed subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
- Worked with Marketing managers and converting their strategy into implementations using Marketing cloud.
- Used Journey builder in running several different campaigns along with Automation Studio and Contact Builder.
- Designed advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in Marketing Cloud and other business intelligence tools.
- Coordinated of day-to-day email operations, building and segmenting audiences, and creating automated campaigns.
- Designed and executed customized solutions by leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and other toolsets and leveraging industry best practices
- Scheduled deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and providing completion communications to the client
- Provided sales and marketing data analysis and reporting including metrics and results for the marketing campaigns ROI.
- Served as the technical subject matter expert for product and development teams to build and deliver email solutions based on business requirements; provide technical consultation on SFMC tool set and solutions
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects.
- Responsible for setting up new instances of JIRA, data import, customization, and backup.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VF (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Senior Salesforce Integration Architect / Lead
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Written comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution design document) and managed the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of the Salesforce.com implementation.
- Design, Document and Deliver all integration architecture and development between salesforce and on-premise application
- Provided technical oversight on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for salesforce.com Applications
- Reviewed and provided input on detailed design specifications, staffing and budget models, and project plans for alignment with the success blueprint
- Worked with SQL Server on-premise infrastructure integration with Salesforce.com using Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) as an integration Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Developed Proof of Concepts for various Integrations in the project.
- Participated in discussions and review and POC process in selection of Integration tool/platform - reviewed Oracle ICS, JitterBit and DBAmp. Other contenders were suggested but not evaluated due to time constraints and project focus and cost as well as possible effort needed.
- Responsible in leading a team of 4 SF developers Onsite/Offshore model.
- Responsible for getting all the deliverables tested and implemented form a Technical Standpoint.
- Performed gap analysis between business requirements and out of the box Salesforce functionality.
- Managed technical scopes and client expectations and managed the end to end delivery of the release.
- Coordinated with clients for analysis, sizing and design of application, validated and reviewed the sizing of user stories and worked with vendor and offshore counterparts.
- Attended daily stand up calls with client to discuss the requirement and clarification on user stories.
- Tracked user story status and periodic updates and ensured that user stories have all the information required for the development.
- Worked with team as a lead for planning around delivery milestones and deliverables.
- Based on the timelines assigned the user Stories to team and provided the clarification on User Stories and helped the team to understand the Technical, Functional, Non-Functional as well as Business requirements.
- Closely monitored the delivery timelines, raised any risk with scope/schedule/quality in timely manner and worked with delivery leads for mitigation plan.
- Ensured UAT and QA defect closure within agreed measures. Supported code deployments to QA and Production environments. Reported daily delivery status and weekly project status.
- Supported the code deployments to QA and Production from offshore and Report smoke test results at the end of release. Communicated to QA, UAT for each release, provided QA and UAT support from offshore.
- Prepared the Release Document for each release to share with support team. Documented the show and tell feedbacks and share with business. Coordinated with cross track teams for inter dependencies. Conducted knowledge transition sessions for cross track teams and support teams.
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Lead & Integration Architect
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Architected solutions on the Sales and Service Cloud as well as Force.com platform
- Performed the role of SFDC Architect / developer including lightning development and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning and CRM implementation.
- Documented and shared the requirements with other SalesForce.com consultants for further implementation.
- Developed portal solution using Lightning Components and Salesforce Community Cloud
- Created Custom Lightning Components, Apps, Pages, tabs and also used standard out of the box lightning components to build custom functionality for the client.
- Developed UI and
- Build Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Implemented new customer support solution using Salesforce.com Service Cloud. Maintained and improved existing Salesforce implementation.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer/Architectin the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases,Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed Custom objects with custom fields and relationships, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, workflow rules, outbound message, process builder, to suit the needs of the application. Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Provide and organize documents via Salesforce CRM Content or the Documents tab in Customer portal.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of salesforce to adapt to business processes.
- Worked with the Marketing Operations Manager and other key stakeholders on the development of new processes and procedures to ensure email quality, successful delivery, and click-ability Leverage
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to implement ad hoc emails or automation for marketingcampaigns and programs
- Worked with demand generation to execute and support lead generation campaigns
- Worked as SFMC Operations Lead to develop/support Campaigns on Salesforce Marketing Studio
- Supported day to day SFMC operations and cross-channel digital marketing campaigns including email and SMS
- Managed multiple business units globally as a Salesforce lead and provided day to day support for junior marketing cloud developers.
- Integrated different internal systems using REST API for seamless data flow to marketing cloud
- Created outbound API triggered SMS leveraging Sales Cloud data to send dynamic SMS
- Assisted internal teams in setting up and conducting A/B and multi-variant testing based on criteria such as segmentation, offer, offer presentation and creative.
- Measured and reported performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Build out Marketing Journeys in Journey Builder and Email & SMS campaigns
- Worked on HTML, CSS, Amp Script to update HTML based emails and landing pages.
- Constructed engaging user interfaces to ensure the highest success with email promotions
- Developed some Visualforce Pages according to the client's requirement, using standard and custom controllers and extensions. Using HTML and Apex tags in the VF code.
- Developed several Apex Triggers, Classes during the project lifecycle.
- Worked with SOSL and SOQL queries to get data from different related objects
- Created Custom Lightning components using Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS), Aura and Lightning Frameworks.
- Used Lightning, force and aura tags in custom components to create various UI components to display data as well as receive user input and write data back to server using Apex classes, along with navigation and other UI components and process flows.
- Deployed the code developed in the Developer Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox using changesets and ANT scripted deployment.
- Used Apptus CPQ to enable sales reps to configure complex product and service combinations and set prices that will positively impact deal profitability.
- Created CPQ process using Apptus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Performed Apptus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Involved in Creation of Test Data for all the business rules of all projects in QA as well as in UAT environment.
- Used Dataloader to import/export data from/into Salesforce.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Used Community Cloud to develop 6user registration page using custom Lightning Components.
- Used Community Cloud to develop custom UI workflow for few business processes.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Used Java and ANT based command-line for moving metadata between local directory and Salesforce Org. Used Force.com Migration Tool to retrieve components, create scripted deployment, and repeat deployment patterns.
- Used GIT Source code repository for Continuous integration. Pushed the code to GIT repository every time a change is made in the salesforce org to maintain the version control. Reverted the changes to old versions from GIT in case of any issues.
- Maintained a separate branch for each project without overwriting changes made as part of other projects. Ensured Team members added changes to the source control repository. Automated Deployments to salesforce orgs using GIT.
- Maintained the Component list where I and my team developed/modified components for each User Story Release-wise and the same Component list that is needed for the QA deployment and Production deployment. Placed Unit Test Case documents and Review documents against each User Story.
- Conducted the code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level and appropriate design patterns are being used. Designed and managed the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered. Coordinated code review and deployment/ application release and inter dependencies with cross track teams.
- Managed and coordinated with a small team of Developers, QA Testers and Business Analysts - used Jira, TFS, Word, Excel and Visio for project Management for managing the project’s user stories/requirements, document management and to develop artefacts of the project.
- Participated and conducted daily standup meetings as per Agile Scrum Methodology as well as participated in client meetings.
- Conducted knowledge transition sessions for cross track teams.
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Offshore Coordinator
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in various activities of the project, like conducting review meetings with business and technical team, requirement gathering, and analyzing requirements, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements. Serve as the point of contact for all Salesforce related issues, updates, enhancements and questions for the organization.
- Built and managed custom reports for sales manager and executives.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation and designed the data model to transform the existing business process to salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts to suit to the needs of the application.
- Attended daily meetings, weekly scrum meetings and sprint review meetings.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approval Processes for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintained to work with both Environments Classic as well as Lightning environment and some of the key features as following
- Enhanced Report Charts
- Hide totals and subgroup from Report View
- Interactive filters when viewing reports
- Created various Visual force/html email templates for Email Alerts using triggers and approval process for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas. Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in salesforce.
- Used Streaming API to implement push and publish service as per the client requirement.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets for all the users in the organization.
- Worked on Data Mapping using excel sheets to map all the existing fields from Client and Mainframe Applications to Salesforce.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Participated Asynchronous callouts with Open CTI
- Developed product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, and Visualforce.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, and Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Integrated the SOAP and Rest based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Worked with SQL Server management studio to execute complex SQL queries using client and salesforce schema.
- Created Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Opportunity, and Lead. Worked with Data Loader to update, insert and delete records using excel sheets as a part of the data migration.
- Used XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Worked on the UI layer coding JSP with HTML, DHTML, CSS Java Script, and jQuery.
- Worked on Data cleaning with excel sheets to avoid duplicate records using External ID.
- Used the Sandbox for testing the developed App after migrating some test data from client application. Used Salesforce Developer Console to execute apex codes and SOQL Queries to verify Salesforce data.
- Worked with the UserAcceptanceTesting (UAT) team to help them understanding the functionalities of salesforce.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance support and administration services including periodic data cleansing and fixing runtime issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, SQL Server Management Studio, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, WSDL, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Salesforce Developer / Admin
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects including sales cloud and service cloud related objects. Followed agile development methodology for implementing the project.
- Created various profiles, roles, and page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes and auto-response for automating business logic.
- Developed cascading style sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce pages. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Experienced on S controls, Visualforce pages and page layouts according to the business requirements.
- Installed the call center applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customer's complaints.
- Worked with Exacttarget.com to handle the customer email marketing and preformed statics on the results.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for clients and customers.
- Enabled chatter for the organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the organization.
- Implementation of data loader for loading the data. Performed data cleanup and/or data migration to/from salesforce.com.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com custom objects. Worked on different portals like self-service portal, partner portal and customer portal.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Developed several custom reports & dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel. Provided for the business users about the system.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, SOAP, WSDL, Windows
Salesforce Business Analyst / Admin
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- SFDC requirement elicitation, converting business requirements to technical specifications, designing the solution and work closely with Stakeholders, Architects, Developers, QA and Deployment teams
- Organized business and end user meetings for requirement discovery, analyze business needs and perform gap analysis
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules
- Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Migrated data from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using Data Loader Utility
- Created new Custom Objects, Assigned Fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record Lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Activities
- Customized Objects for Layouts, Record Types and Validation Rules
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process
- Created Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications
- Implemented Field Level Security for sensitive data fields
- Created Queues, Public Groups and Email Templates
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business team
- Lifecycle methodologies: Agile Scrum
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Chatter, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, SOAP, Windows
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in project as a Business Analyst to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the client/ end users and stakeholders
- Facilitated and led group discussions to elicit requirements in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Created process flow diagrams for the business processes, screen prototypes and use cases by validating with SMEs
- Developed use case document, system requirement specification document, traceability matrix and presentations for proposed solutions
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards (Data Analytics)
- Maintained project plans, task, defects/issues list
- Worked closely with Development team to solve the gaps in Business requirements
- Developed various Custom Objects, Profiles, Roles, Reports and Tabs for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Created page layouts, validation rules, email templates, workflows, approval processes and lead assignment rules as per the Business requirements
- Created test scripts, executed UAT, participated in QA process and developed materials
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Chatter, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, SOAP, Windows