- A Dedicated Results driven, hardworking, adaptable and articulate over 27 years in Information Technology and for about 15 years as a project manager with vast credible experience and demonstrated career progression and experience in managing multi - disciplinary teams of varying sizes and complex programs of work.
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders and to turn proposals into reality.
- Possessing a track record of proposing multiple potential solutions for complex or new problems or processes and to make objective recommendations as to which direction should be taken.
- Having an active commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards, I work hard to create a positive atmosphere that motivates others and builds team spirit, as a driven individual who wants to progress, and is now looking to join a team where internal succession is always given priority.
- Custom Software Development
- Database Design (RDBMS)
- Systems Engineering
- System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Agile Development
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Manager Eng. Production Reporting
- Responsible for delivering Engineering Asset Management (EAM) and App Dev projects and various departmental reporting and analysis functions, as a Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Architect worked directly with the engineering team providing design and support for key business reporting, scorecard, developing Iterative dashboards and delivering new visual tools to the field of engineering throughout the entire project lifecycle, including project initiation/proposals, business analysis, and strategic planning services that lead to improved controls and efficiencies in infrastructure and operational processes of all Confidential Engineering Systems.
- Setting project time scales and deadlines with users.
- Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
- Designed and built operational and management reporting and processing for the Engineering Department.
- Developed strategies for Report implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
- Combined data from SalesForce, PARS, TIMS and custom applications, provisioning software and other sources.
- Cleaned and maintained the database by removing, redefining and creating links from one source to another.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
- Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
- Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks. Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, timescales and resources.
Confidential, Houstan TX
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in moving legacy BJ ERP functionality to BHI Global SAP System and JD Edwards needs to be replaced by feed from BHI SAP Loading SAP Fields into Power Vision and the purpose of this is to establish and document a systematic approach to replace JD Edwards with SAP and get columns from SAP to feed back into Power Vision and convert the result set into WebFocus
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Responsible for leading and managing a project team in auditing and implementing improvements to all the IT software and procedures from the front end to network security.
- Also involved in managing, planning, scheduling & reporting on project activities.
- Project managing new FBMS and FCSD using Webfocus and Share point based on Java, C# and VB.Net, to develop front ends BI Dashboard environment Interface for Fleet Business Management and Fleet Customer support groups, as needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces
- Manage requirements gathering sessions with a broad spectrum of business and technical users, and conducted requirements review and approval sessions to secure requirements signoff. Produced an effective plan & risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are underwritten, understood & accepted by all stakeholders.
Confidentia, Irvine, CA
Sr. Tech. Project Manager
- Primarily responsible for establishing, monitoring, and executing project plans.
- In charge of delivering projects that improve a client’s business applications, infrastructure and processes, and doing this within time, on budget and to the highest standards.
- Managed and developed a year-long project involving re-engineering of company manufacturing systems to WebFOCUS from Mainframe, DB2, MS-Access, Visual basic, .Net, VB Macros, Java.
- Develop EDW with MS SQL Server 2008/2005 SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS Can effectively work on own initiative, as part of a team, or as the leader of a group. Being involved in a project from evaluation, conception and completion.
- Ability to provide leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted team.
- Implemented Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), Data Warehouses (DW), Data Marts (DM), Decision Support Systems (DSS), Executive Information Systems (EIS) including dash- boarding using WebFocus.
- Team player, strong attention to detail, ability to work with staff at all levels within an organization.
- Proven ability to achieve results in very high pressure environments and to keep teams motivated.
- Able to manage and control projects in multiple project environments.
- Liaising with outside IT consultants and other third party contractors to ensure projects completed on time.
- Preparing progress reports for Managers. Able to sell the benefits of projects to their target audiences.