- Confidential is an innovative, adaptable, results oriented and proactively skilled IT project management professional with a 25 - year track record of delivering tangible C/O client level and agency successes in project management and deliverables IT sectors.
- He has provided enterprise IT implementation expertise and guidance to federal appointees, SES staff, military flag levels and decision-making management stakeholders on enterprise wide integrated applications and systems hardware IT implementations and program portfolios of greater than $7 Billion dollars.
- Confidential is extremely resourceful and skilled at all phases of SDLC planning, developing, leading and implementing IT based - technology enabled business solutions while providing vast software and hardware implementation expertise and insight with inclusive capture of business requirements, technical scope, to-be functional performance improvement, interface integration and testing, human capital change management, risk tolerance and acceptance, capacity improvement and solution efficiencies while striving for the minimization of parallel migrations and dual entry redundancy.
- He also has 12 years of intrinsic administrative, medical and fiscal military and civilian Healthcare expertise.
- Comprehensive and detailed hands on working knowledge of all phases of the ERP - SDLC,
- Identification and development of all PMO/SDLC management planning documents (PMI/CMMI/ASQ),
- Client and all stakeholder partnering through team building and transparent communication channels,
- Empowerment of functional and technical client staff, contractor teams and third-party vendors,
- Federal IT scope, time and cost expertise, resource allocations, cost reports and deliverables,
- Defined - Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Critical Success Factors (CSF’s), Continuous Process Improvements (CPI’s) and next-gen best practices and operational excellence,
- Inclusive P&L responsibilities and client/stakeholder account management,
- Organizational and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and QA identification and acceptance,
- Required business processing and streamlining operations to unsure measurable and repeatable,
- Centric implementation roadmap focusing on organizational excellence and continuous improvements,
- Legacy/silo architectures to target technologies with holistic single enterprise architectures,
- Oracle Public Sector applications/platforms - Defense, Federal and Healthcare (COTS & GOTS). ERP financials, SCM, Projects, Procurement, ALM, Inventory, HR, CRM (v10.7 through R12)
- SAP Public Sector applications, (Versions 10.7 through R12 series)
- Operational business transformations, upgrades and consolidations from proof of concepts to emerging technologies, the Cloud, Web based solutions and Big Data,
- Confidential Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) - E2E tiered frameworks and cloud migrations,
- Decision Support System: JCIDS, Acquisition and PPBE strategy and transformations,
- Business Capability Lifecycle (BCL), IRB and MDA portfolio preparations for decision makers,
- JCIDS & Confidential 5000.2 - Business and System financial transformations across integrated agencies,
- Confidential Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) - E2E frameworks, cloud and tiers
- JCIDS and Confidential 5000.2 - Business and System financial transformation across integrated agencies,
- Governance of Confidential ACAT program execution and Acquisition/MDA reporting requirements,
- Initiated and implemented Earned Value Management (EVM) & Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Federal IT implementation Methodologies - PMI, LSS, Agile Development, ITIL and proprietary tools,
- Managed - federal Vendor management - Service Level Agreements, Task Order Management,
- Federal contracts, Proposals to Capture, RFI, RFP, RFQ’s. Internal/external business development,
- Created federal Project Management Offices and Center of Excellences for all team stakeholders,
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS HISTORY:
Revenue Modernization Program Lead
- Delivery of automating and centralizing the revenue collections for the Revenue Modernization (RevMod) Program’s scope definition, project schedules, project deliverables, resource allocation, client management and budget constraints for the phased Agile building and customizations for and to:
- Provided IT detailed and summary level integration processing expertise to the CBP Integrated Business Solution Board for the phased releases of the following MCR, EPO and POS projects via ICAM processing:
- Agile development of the customized revenue financial application Mobile Cash Receipts (MCR) for cash collections at US boarder entry.
- Electronic Payment Options (EPO) - tax allocation tool for tax, duties and fee collection at the US borders and ports of entry.
- Upgrade of the Point of Sale (POS) cash register and tender types for the financial and reporting system at the US border and ports of entry into the US and in parallel to the to-be integration of mobile applications.
- Rebuilt the overall CBP holistic architecture to encompass MCR, EPO and the POS revenue tools and external portal for complete integrations to the SAP and ACS financials systems of record for integrated reporting.
- Development and implementation of the Program Risk Register across various departments across the Confidential to establish unified holistic risk analysis and acceptance.
- Recommended, developed, customized and implemented the Change Acceleration Processes (CAP) via Change Management processing to increase the success of implementing Confidential Organizational change management and communications to include the following onsite building of the following measurable tools:
- Creating a shared organizational need
- Reshaping the to-be vision
- Mobilizing share organizational commitment
- Monitoring change processes for measurement and management
Oracle Project Manager
- Interacted and provided daily IT implementation expertise to approximately 50+ IT project managers utilizing various IT methodologies for project scope, scope changes, change orders, schedule version control on project budgets of $1M - $9M.
- Provided and instructed project managers on Earned Value Management (EVM) formula’s and calculations to establish project baseline ratio’s and matrix’s for management reporting.
- Developed, conducted and trained Confidential IT project managers and staff in Project Management SDLC phases and Project Scope, Cost and Time in accordance PMI practices.
- Defined and produced Agile/Scrum instructional training materials and classes
- Proposed and established the Agile method as the unified AFT OST PMO methodology.
- Defined, outlined and produced a PMO prototype for a joint department - Confidential initiative utilizing PMI, ASQ, ITIL and Lean Six Sigma best practices and processes.
- Defined PMO structure, products and templates for EVM, ABC, KPI’s, CSF’s and CPI’s.
- Defined and provided examples of PMO functions, IT implementation Deliverables, Templates, Organizational initiatives, Change Management and Risk Management.
Senior Enterprise Architect
- Devised, developed and produced tangible EVM reporting formula’s, metrics and analysis on 78 major Projects and delivered customized reports to Confidential leadership for better insight into financial status and baseline numbers for ongoing Acquisition and decision-making analysis and required ongoing congressional inquiries and checks and balances.
- Instructed IT project managers on the Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology as identified and directed on by the Confidential CIO’s Agile training for all OIT IT project managers and OPP staff.
- Confidential also provided Lean Six Sigma Confidential process training and analysis to OIT’s project managers to enhance the departments knowledge of streamlining the SDLC process of implementing major IT programs and projects within OIT.
- Developed, produced and delivered hands on Six Sigma Confidential training and exercises to include: Fishbone, Pareto and FMEA diagrams, data collection strategies and analysis, solution parameters and cost benefits analysis for all IT program and project managers within the OIT and OPP offices that were responsible for Confidential and knowledge within the Confidential ’s PPB&E processing and reporting for Confidential senior management.
IT project director
- Coordinated, directed and delivered lead IPT audit and compliance activities for the Confidential in compliance with a congressional mandate.
- Developed financial gathering and formatting for audit activity calendars and timelines.
- Produced product audit workpapers from all Confidential conus and oconus sites for sign-off.
- Instructed IPT teams on federal technology standards for computer auditing guidelines.
- Provided in-depth Six Sigma Confidential measurement system techniques and fact-finding analysis, control impact analysis and validation of measurement systems to assist with Confidential agencies consolidation of financial statements.
Oracle Project Manager
- Coordinated, reviewed and presented all Confidential FY 2012-year end Oracle General Ledger (GL) transactions and Business Intelligence reporting with Confidential PM, staff and DFAS.
- Provided Confidential PM and accounting staff with in-depth Oracle application planning steps, detail and summary transaction review, GL configuration and setup for a Confidential DAI Oracle R12 system upgrade and integration with Oracle Treasury, AP, AR and Budgeting.
- Produced and trained DTC accounting staff as to new Oracle 12 GL, AP, AR, Budgeting and Treasury functionality and capabilities what would require GL application business process reengineering.
Oracle R12 application Architect/PM/Subject Matter Expert
- Designed and delivered project scope and timeline of WBS activities for the federal Oracle R12 applications customizations and upgrade.
- Provided and instructed all stakeholders on transactional Oracle R12 advanced procurement, supply chain management, financials, carol and HCM functionality, capabilities, setup, Reporting Interfacing, Customizations, Enhancements and Warehousing (RICE/W), data conversion/migrations and UAT and SAT testing.
- Defined required Oracle AIM documentation and project client deliverables.
- Lead the contracting staff and the USCG PMO functional staff and developers in the Agile methodology including Scrum/Sprints to develop customized coded applications.
- Worked with and provided project management, Oracle R12 application customization implementation expertise and AIM documentation within contractual 3rd party vendors.
- Proposed and presented architecture framework templates and training to the proposed application solution upgrade of converting Confidential legacy silo solutions to a single holistic architecture framework by consolidating multiple Confidential organizational units.
- Provided hands-on SME on customized R12 Oracle EBS Financial and HCM applications
- Instructed J8 staff on the two (2) following implementation methodologies to assist with streamlining and reducing redundancy within the required J8 business processing utilizing both: 1) Lean Six Sigma - Correlation Matrix’s strategies and, 2) Agile Scrum practices covering approximately 13 IT major global enterprise solutions.