- 11+ years of data applications design development and implementation on the web, desktop using commercial and open source frameworks.
- Experienced in creating maps in ArcGIS online & Portal, creating WebApp builders and Customizing Widgets.
- Creating and securing map services using ArcGIS for Server 10.4.1
- Experienced in data analysis, SQL data modeling, Extract Transform Load (ETL) development, complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors for Applications.
- Strong knowledge of backend-scripting experience using Python, Linux Shell, PHP, Perl.
- Expert level understanding and hands on development experience with using Open Geospatial consortium standards like WMS, WFS, WCS, GML, KML, Simple Features SQL and Location Services for developing geo-spatial applications. Experience using geo-data served using PostgreSQL (PostGIS and pgRouting) and Oracle dbms.
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply my analytical and data modeling skills in solutions.
- Administering TFS source control -Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for handling file versions, storage and build automation
- Actively involved in various phases of testing. Extensive experience in Problem Resolving and Performance tuning and Recommendations
- Team Coordination, Team Management, Task Allocation and providing Status Reports, Managing Issues and Concerns
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) understanding i.e. execution models, lifecycle stages and deliverables across software development and application support based on service levels in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Keen ability to identify and implement value added services to new and existing clients.
- Good leadership abilities to drive new ideas and strong teamwork skills to work in teams of different sizes. Managed small teams in multiple positions to implement and deliver custom modules.
- Strong expertise in Data integration, Data modeling, Extraction, Transformations and Loading functionalities.
- Experienced in customization of standard business content provided by SAP and also proficient in the enhancement of data sources using Customer exits according to the requirement.
- Hands on experience in full life cycle implementation of BW 7.3, BI 7.0, and BW 3.5 which includes Data modeling, Data Extraction, Data Loading (Full/Delta Up-Loads), scheduling, monitoring, Bex Analyzer, Query Designer, Application Designer, Testing, Go-live and Production support.
- Proficient in generating Xcelsius Dashboards using the components like Charts, Selectors, Maps.
GIS: ArcGIS 10.4.1, Spatial and Attribute analysis, Model Builder, ArcFM, FME, Google Earth, Python scripting, XML Editing, GRASS, Quantum GIS (QGIS), Map Info, SPSS, Arc Pad, Arc Scene, Arc Globe, ERDAS Imagine, Spatial, Network, Data Interoperability and 3D Analyst Extensions ArcGIS Flex Viewer 30, ArcSDE, Geocoding, Address locators.
RDBM/Databases: MS SQL Server 2012, Oracle9i/10/11g, MS Access 2013, Sybase Server, Teradata V2R5,Visual Source Safe 2005.
Web Application frameworks: Node JS, GWT, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS 1X.
Data Design Tools: ER/Studio, ERWIN, MS Visio.
Mapping Services: Google Maps,API, Openlayers, Leaflet, ArcGIS API(RESTful), Web-GIS.
Software Tools: Git, Maven, SVN, Apache Nginx, SSH, SFTP AWS, Vagrant, ArcGIS 9.x Desktop, ArcGIS Server.
Development Environments: Eclipse (ADT), Notepad++, IntelliJ, Visual Studio (2010)Adobe Flex Builder.
Sr. GIS consultant
- Developing web based applications that can help the communication service providers with solution that automate processes and integrate network data from various sources for complete network optimization.
- Worked on technical requirements and algorithm implementations along with RF engineers for technology modules of the GeoIntelligent Network Analytics (GINA) tool.
- Wrote node services to provide RESTful API to serve the JSON data to plot marker layers and images on the map UI.
- Customised ArcGIS map esri/dijitWidgets over the UI for the modules’ user input and legend customizations.
- Optimized the RESTful services by making use of high performance tools, including, concurrent non-blocking IOs of Nodejs+Nginx, HDFS for raw files, and data optimizations of partitioning MySQL and using in-memory database Redis.
- Made use of Postgis and location queries to implement layer building services. Implemented logical partitioning to database to maintain huge geodata for different vendor markets.
- Worked in an agile team environment, with extensive use of JIRA and confluence for task updates, documentation and client bug reporting.
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJs, Jade, Express, Bower, Jquery, node-GDAL (raster and vector), ArcGIS 10.X, ArcGIS Server 10.4.1,esri JS API 3.21, Leaftlet, Python, Google Maps API v3, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RedIS, AWS, Vagrant.
Sr. GIS Consultant
- Development of map-based web applications for commodity flow data, making use of ArcGIS and geodatabase resources, with applications built over ArcGIS Server Application Framework. Map were using the server integration was based Rest API to fetch the WMS layers.
- Development a desktop based desktop application using python and ArcGIS spatial-analytics tools for measuring travel time variations and reliability measures for truck movements, using hourly GPS data. The ESRI spatial data was integrated into the spatially enabled geodatabase in Oracle 10g.
- Maintenance of custom GIS Applications using ESRI ArcMap, Arc Catalog, and ArcGIS Server.
- Implementation and Maintenance of GIS Systems, GIS data structures including topology.
- Manage enterprise GIS Applications on multiple platforms.
- Design Develop and Maintain GIS Applications on Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
- Involve in the ongoing Development work, Deployments using Python and JS DOJO 3.18 and involve in GIS Management related activities Providing the Data Solutions, Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data models using ERWIN, Data Flow.
- Diagrams, Source to Target Documentations and Logical Services Information Models
- Creating high level design document for the ETL process
- Made use of SDO geometry to easily integrated across database and ArcGIS Server. Created geo-processing Services to expose the functionality of the Geo-processing tools via the REST protocols using ArcGIS Server v10.0 to be able integrate with external applications.
- Involve in sharing the GIS tools knowledge to junior staff at the center and regular interaction with freight funding agencies including state DOTs.
Sr. GIS Developer
- Using ArcGIS and scripting with Python, and implementation of alternate shortest route algorithms, studied the resiliency of freight movement along highway network.
- Using spatial analysis of the geographic information from the data layers such as flood plain mapping and highway elevations, studied the route disruptions.
- Requirements gathering, Planning and executing the spatial and non-spatial data with survey team and mapping team
- Administered ESRI ArcGIS Server, implemented ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal web mapping applications and Created, maintained Operational Dashboards
- Supervised Team on project performances, Geodatabase editing, and map productions. Coordinated schedules and conducted evaluations.
- Coordinated GIS activities with other Departments and Divisions within the organization.
- Co-managed implementation of FME Server
- Implemented custom Identity Stores, and AGS Load balancing
- Worked with IDE’s like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
- Perform GIS data analysis for the following platforms: infrastructure, utilities, and parcels, right of ways, jurisdictions, transportation, flood zones and erosion.
- Schedule routine maintenance, inspections, repairs and complex interventions for equipment, wells and pipelines alongside field operators and inspectors.
- Worked with large road network and vehicle flow databases. Used GIS queries using the spatial enabled SQL for database interactions.
- Created Web API services like Server-Side clustering and secured REST API services
- Adhered to best coding practices and involved in refactoring code when needed
- Created architecture design for the ArcGIS server as per business requirements
- Worked with IDE’s like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse and Sublime Text
- Worked closely with business stakeholders and built application according to their requirements
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developer
- Developed the custom Map widgets using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries
- Used Sass scripting language which converts to CSS
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control
- Developing Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP and REST.
- Creating Map Services and Performance tuning for StoreProcs
- Monitoring The Memory Usage and SQL queries using tools like System monitoring v 1.6 and Kabana
- Developed custom logics for Validations and Spatial representations of data as per the Business requirements