- Experienced and result oriented Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse / ETL Architect and Lead Developer.
- Proven expertise in providing solutions to complex requirements in the business I.T. environment
- Over 8 years of Oracle Business Intelligence and ETL (Oracle Data Integrator & Oracle Warehouse Builder) experience as Architect, Developer, Support Analyst and Team Lead.
- 10+ years of Oracle EBS experience in various roles such as; Project Lead, Systems Analyst, Developer and Support Analyst in different industry verticals. Modules: GL, AR, FA, OE/OM, HR/PAYROLL, BOM etc.
- Primary designer and implementer of data warehouse repositories at Confidential Technologies. Architected and built Data Marts from scratch for corporate wide reporting at Confidential and Confidential .
- Fluent in modeling repositories in OBIEE and building ETL solutions using Oracle Data Integrator
- Possess project leadership experience.
- Strong in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL development and tuning
- US Green Card Holder
EBS, OBIEE & Other Apps: Oracle EBS R12, 11i, and 10.7, Siebel Analytics 7.8.5, OBIEE 10g & 11g, OBI Applications, OWB 10g & 11g, ODI 10g & 11g, OPLA, Business Objects 5.1, Salesforce.com, Custom apps for Service Billing, Oracle Application Server
Tools:, Utilities & Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Reports & Forms, PL/SQL Developer & TOAD, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, VSS, PVCS and COBOL
RDBMS & OS: RDBMS: Oracle 7.1 thru 11g, OS: Windows, Unix, Linux, MS DOS.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
BI Technology Analyst / BI Solutions Architect
- Contribute substantially to a major upgrade project that involved Database, OBI & ODI from 10g to 11g (late 2012).
- Be fully responsible to lead and deliver ODI tools upgrade and the migration of existing ODI repository from 10g to 11g.
- Lead BI development projects
- Liaison with top level end - users business analysts and management
- Institute development standards for ODI
- Co-ordinate with third party off-shore resources for the OBI Apps 126.96.36.199 customizations
- Architect & build new and maintain existing OBI models and ETL/ELT solutions. (OBIEE 188.8.131.52, ODI 184.108.40.206).
- Build pricing related (modifiers) repository
- Enhance AR & OM custom solutions. (DW Model and ETL).
- Build dashboards for custom solutions and create Agents.
- Design enhancements for OBIA apps (Supply Chain) for use with Internal Audit team to spot fraudulent pricing.
- Design and develop a Freight reporting repository in OBI.
- Design a few ODI based ETL solutions for various uses
- Build dashboards based on the Supply Chain Analytics (220.127.116.11) model
- Be part of the team for EBS R12 upgrade
- Design, develop and test modifier conversion in EBS
- Customize, maintain and support OPLA (18.104.22.168) application & its ODI ETL sourcing from Agile 9.3.3
- Lead a project to upgrade Noetix Views (6.4.1) in EBS, corresponding subject areas in OBI and convert ETLs, dashboards and queries that were developed based on the old version.
Confidential, Maynard, MA
Senior Systems Analyst
- Had the roles of Lead OBIEE and ETL Architect, Oracle EBS Support Analyst and Developer, Oracle Application Server Administrator, Saleforce.com stand-by Administrator,
- Contact person for various technical matters including SQL performance tuning.
- Done project presentations and demos to senior management and to worldwide user community.
- Coordinated with the company’s international users in Europe & Asia-Pacific during requirements gathering and testing phases.
- Demonstrated ability to come up with solutions for difficult issues
- Successfully led the development and implementation of business critical data mart repositories to serve analytical and operational needs. The effort included liaison with user department managers and analysts, various technical groups within I.T. and outside consultants in the initial phase; learning new technologies & tools and preparing project plans and designs..
- Developed repositories with features to drill down on dimensions and dynamically pass control to external systems and built dashboards / canned reports / agents where needed.
- Successfully led smooth conversion of a few European Books (GL) denominated in legacy currencies into Euro.
- Confidential did not experience any reconciliation issues after this conversion. Created project plans, requirement specs, test plans and test scripts.
- Initiated and created a reporting system using Oracle Application Server 9i in 2003. Report services in OAS were utilized to produce reports, multi lingual documents, emails and faxes (integration via RightFax) from custom web based apps. (for Logistics Management and Service Billing applications). Also upgraded the initial installation to 10g in 2004.
- Was a primary member of the salesforce.com implementation team. Involved in the analysis and coordinated with the consultants who helped set-up our business model in the salesforce.com. Took on the Salesforce.com (CRM) administration aspects and served as the backup whenever needed.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Technical Project Lead
- Led a team of onsite and offshore developers for the customization of Oracle GL module.
- Ensured that the tasks were completed as per the schedule outlined in the master project plan.
Environment: Oracle Applications Ver. 11.0.300 NC, Tools: MS Project, Visio, PVCS, ADI etc.