- Team Leadership Full Lifecycle Software Development Strategic Planning Agile SAFe Methodology Executive Presentations Portfolio Management Delivery Lead PMP Certified Budget Control Profit Growth Software Process Improvement Coaching & Mentoring Telecommunications Risk Management Electric Utilities
SR PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER
- Oversee and direct complex telecom programs from initiation through deployment
- Manage project budget and business case processes from ideation through approval
- Coach and drive the successful delivery of complex software using two formal development methodologies: Agile SAFe and Waterfall
- Works with individual clients to establish project charter, milestones and gain consensus on required project resources.
- Following - up with project teams to perform proper assessment and measurement thought well established KPIs, ensuring goals are clear and best practices are being applied
- Identifying, designing and executing enhancements to PMO organization, as well as project, program and portfolio governance, discipline and best practices
- Providing expertise and coaching regarding project management when needed
- Continuously clarifying project and program management best practices
- Active participation in problem analysis and resolution
- Preparing Executive-level presentations and communications
- Spearhead complex enterprise program each with 25 - 50+ direct/indirect resources with budgets of $10 MM+ for multiple lines of business.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecasts, manages, and reports on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
- Identifies resources needed to complete work and collaborates with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the PMO.
- Provides weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
- Lead teams through the full AGILE SAFe software development life cycle process
- Facilitated and created 5-year roadmap outlining future BBX software implementations.
- Worked closely with Director of Software Engineering to properly plan the content of each software sprint.
- Drove collaboration of new product details w Confidential Sales & Marketing.
- Proactively communicated the vision, purpose, direction and motivation to the overall program team ensuring proper roadmap alignment between IT & Business.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Spearheaded the full lifecycle development of an Enterprise e-commerce application designed to improve the customer ordering experience of att.com. Managed project from planning through phased implementation.
- Outlined a new business initiative designed to deliver Virtual Content Management solutions for AT&Ts data consolidation and integrity concerns. Leveraged expertise from Confidential off-shore.
- Saved and estimated $5MM+ in forecasted production costs through development of a strategic Roadmap designed reduce the number of applications involved in DSL order and care services across a 22-State region.
- Lead the development of sequence diagrams (UML) to analyze Enterprise Architecture and provide executive level walkthroughs of proposed functionality causing a 50% increase in the identification of process gaps and inconsistencies.
- Successfully implemented a tailored business process methodology as part of a continuous improvement initiative to provide recommendations for streamlining various AT&Ts business units and created new business for Confidential .
Confidential, Suwanee, Georgia
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction rating for application enhancements and implementations.
- Developed an innovative customer learning curve model reducing maintenance overhead by 35%.
- Delivered formal technical and non/technical presentations to leadership, ensuring the highest quality of client satisfaction.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Spearhead full life-cycle develop for several high profile multi-million-dollar software development projects managing PMs, Business analysts, and developers.
- Delivered ongoing continuous improvement for all managed team members providing constructive feedback to drive towards robust resolution. Deliverables were 100% on time and within budget.
- Selected by senior management to lead a 6-month performance evaluation project. Evaluated the performance of a competitive pricing application for future use by BellSouth Long Distance Sales and Service Agents.
- Successfully managed the creation of the test environment, all relevant use case, test case scenarios and specific identification of testing tools.
- Facilitated weekly meetings between Confidential, BellSouth and third-party software vendors to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks within budget.
- Presented key pre-sales evaluation to BellSouth senior managers on the associated problems and defects found throughout testing. As a result, BellSouth saved an astonishing $2,500,000 in forecasted enhancement and maintenance costs.