- Over 5 Years of IT experience in Tableau 8.x/9.x/10.x /2018.x/2010.x (Desktop, Server, Mobile, Public), Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Reader in various domain such as Health, Banking and Retail industries.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that include duties like providing documentation on design, testing and migration from development to production.
- Excellent knowledge in RDBMS concepts and constructs along with Database Objects creation such as Tables, User Defined Data Types, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers etc.
- As Tableau Developer, primary activities included designing technology roadmap for Tableau. Product installation and implementation development of insightful dashboards. Serving as SME point of contact for Tableau
- As a Tableau Administrator, specializing in Server Worker Nodes Installation & Configuration. Setting up Tableau Primary and Worker Nodes.
- Has strong skills in report writing and presenting data for readability. Comfort with ServiceNow, Performance Analytics, and dashboard design.
- Service Now Performance Analytics Development using Indicators, Source Indiacators, Breakdowns, Views, Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in creating several reports such as drill down, drill through reports, parameterized reports, linked reports, Heat Maps, Bar Charts, Line Charts, Histograms, Tree maps, Pie - Charts, Dual Charts, Action Dashboards and cascading reports using Tableau
- Experience in designing stunning visualizations using Tableau software and publishing and presenting dashboards on web and desktop platforms
- Developed reports using Advance Analytics like Reference Lines, Reference Bands, Trend Lines, Box plots and Custom Geocoding.
- Experience including analysis, modeling, design, and development of Tableau reports and Created dashboards by using Level of Detail concept (LOD’s)
- Proficient in using SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Effective Triggers, Tables, Views, User defined Functions, Relational Database Models and Data Integrity, SQL Joins, Indexing and Query Writing.
- Experience in performing Data Analysis and Data Validations to ensure the Data is as per Business needs.
Microsoft: SQL Server 2016/2014, Oracle 10 /11g/12c, DB2, Teradata.
Tableau: Desktop 2019.X/2018.X/10.x /9.x/8.x, Power BI, Tableau Server, Alteryx, Service Now performance analytics.
ETL Tools: Informatica.
Programming Languages: Python, SQL, PL SQL, Stored Procedure.
Confidential, Bentonvile, AR
Sr. Tableau developer
- Working as an active member of Reporting & Analytics team for providing critical analysis to multiple business groups across the company.
- As a Tableau SME, responsible for the design, development and production support of interactive data visualizations used across the company
- In volved in installation of Tableau desktop 2018.x, Tableau server Application software
- Involved in translating the business questions and business requirements to actual and final dashboard technical requirements
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server. Created worksheets and dashboards by using custom queries and multiple tables.
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Connect to multiple data sources (excel files, flat files, SQL Server) to do analytics in Tableau Desktop and creating the Data extracts and data sources, publishing to Tableau server.
- Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Design, Develop, Test, Publish and maintain PowerBI Functional reports, Dashboards based on user requirements.
- SQL Server (experience in designing database, writing and implementing SQL stored procedures and scripts, and performance tuning).
- Involve in testing the SQL Scripts for report development, Tableau reports, Dashboards, Scorecards and handle the performance issues effectively.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Developed varierty of Dashboard and reports using Servicenow performance analytics for service now users.
Environment: Tableau Desktop,2018, 2019.X, 10.x, Tableau Reader 10.3.x, Power BI, PL/SQL, Alteryx 11.4, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft office 2010.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Tableau Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements and analyzing the requirements and interact with the customer to find the proper information.
- Responsible for Preparing the Report Design specifications based on the User's requirement.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data.
- Designed, developed and supported BI solutions, involved in Debugging and monitoring, and troubleshooting issues.
- Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geo coding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Implemented security configuration including user / group setup, permissions, security roles, configuration of trusted ticket authentication.
- Validate the data for each report and review the reports.
- Created complex data Views Manually using multiple measures, also used sort, Filter, group, Create Set functionality.
- Generated high detail-oriented views using multiple measures, Individual Axes, Dual Axes and Custom Geo-coding.
- Resolved end user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Operations.
Environment: Tableau Desktop10.5, 2018.2, Oracle 10g, Teradata, Tableau Reader 10.3.x, Alteryx 11.0Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft office 2013.
Confidential, Conway, AR
Sr. Tableau Developer
- Worked closely with Customer service and BO department for prompt and efficient delivery of Tableau Reports.
- Developed various dashboards illustrating data visualizations using Tableau Desktop
- Involved in creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks.
- Involved in creating data blending in case of merging different data sources.
- Extensively used Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of Tableau repository.
- Worked on Datazen and had a good knowledge in creating the dashboard which best suites the requirement.
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers.
- Developed proof of concept for best practices in Tableau development & deployment, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting live/dynamic and static datasets.
- Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server.
- Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business.
- Developed different strategies for improving the performances of Tableau reports.
- Involved in data blending for pulling the required data for reporting.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 7.x/8.x, Tableau Server 8.x, MySQL, ETL, SQL Server and Windows.
- Created customized Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards.
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts & End Users and gathered business requirements.
- Acted as liaison between Business Intelligence and Business User groups to relay change requests.
- Designed and deployed rich graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu option and used parameters using Tableau.
- Attended meetings with the Client SME’s, to acquire functional business requirements in order to build SQL queries that would be used in dashboards to satisfy the business’s needs.
- Interacted with business users and performed Gap Analysis of Client requirements.
- Actively participated in clarification meeting with the Clients.
- Involved in testing the SQL Scripts for report development, Tableau reports, Dashboards, Scorecards and handled the performance issues effectively.
- Generated Tableau dashboards with combination charts for presenting KPI’s, with different Data Visualization Techniques like Tree Maps, Geo Maps, Stack Bars and Line Graphs for Showing Trend with Dual-Axis and Data Blending Techniques.
- Developed key indicators and appropriate tracking reports with graphical and written summations to assist in the quality improvement initiatives.
- Worked on Custom complex SQL Queries to generate data from various data sources to generate Innovative and Powerful dashboards for easy data visualization and analytics in Tableau.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 6.0, Tableau Reader, Tableau Server 6/7, MS SQL Server 2012TSQL, MS Excel, Share Point, MS Office 2010/2013.