- A highly accomplish professional with over 15 years of experience in delivering architectural solutions, business process improvement, project management and quality assurance.
- Effectively manage projects from inception to production.
- Trained in the methodologies of Agile Software Development and Waterfall.
- Thorough understanding of Architectural Analysis/Design, Requirements Gathering, Development and Testing.
- Excellent writing skills in preparing interface agreements (IA), business requirements documents (BRDs), functional and non - functional specifications (FS), system requirements specifications (SRS), and system design specifications (SDS).
- Proficient in designing business models using UML diagrams, User Stories, Sequence, Activity and architectural diagrams through various tools including but not limited to MS Visio, websequence.com and OmniGraffle.
- Communicate effectively with Business Units, Product Owners, Stakeholders and Development Teams to understand the requirements and specifications for integrating new applications along with re-engineering existing applications.
Web Services: REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP
Programming Languages: JAVA, SQL, XML, WSDL and XSD
Management Tools: MS Office Suite, Ericson Order Management
Tools: Postman, SOAP UI, websequence.com, OmniGraffle, MS Visio, UML, SPLUNK, Swagger
Billing Systems: CSG, SODI, ENI
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, IOS
Repositories: GitHub, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence)
Methodologies: Agile (scrum), SDLC, Waterfall
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Engineer/Project Manager
- Successfully integrated several projects/applications to improve the BSS/OSS for the front-end users and backend systems.
- Experienced in facilitating and leading design sessions with all stakeholders for our frontend users and backend systems.
- Assist with development by recommending and documenting architectural solutions to support new and existing functionality to the applications/systems.
- Manage a team of Software Developers and Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Engineers to successfully meet or exceed the scheduled milestones and production release dates.
- Address, track, troubleshoot, test and resolve integrated systems/applications to understand the root cause.
- Accomplished Scrum Master, successfully fulfilling all ceremonies including Grooming and Planning sessions, User Story creation, Daily standups, Review and Retrospectives.
- Consistently interact with various Product/Business stakeholders and other cross functional teams to develop new and enhanced functionality for the Xfinity Home Security product.
- Track the statuses and milestones of several projects in-flight for deployment/release dates that will be completed in each of the environments (QA, Staging/Integration and Production).
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Architect, design and implement an automated flow through provisioning system for an End-to-End solution resulting in maximizing production times and minimizing errors.
- Developed functional specifications and design documents to streamline different applications involved for provisioning commercial cable, voice, data and home security services.
- Lead and facilitate JAD sessions to gather requirements and processes for the initial implementation of a project with the various business units, product owners and application owners.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements with the development team in order to understand the behavior of the name value pairs being passed through the Order Management application resulting in a successful integration between all applications involved.
- Minimized defects to 80% by tracking, retesting and properly closing them within 24 hours using Mercury Quality Center.
- Delegate and assign test cases to the offshore team members for execution and report the final results or status to development and the management team.
- Analyze and test the end-to-end connection of each interface by comparing the actual XML messages to the XSD’s given.
- In corporate the Joint Interface Agreements (JIA) into each of the appropriate test cases to ensure proper data values are passed from one system to the other.