- Having 9+ years of experience with over 6 years of experience in Salesforce CRM Implementations: Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Integration and supporting the cloud applications, 3 years of experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of Sales, Marketing, Service clouds, Communities and Force.com platform.
- Proficient with understanding of CRM business processes - Account, Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Campaign and Case Management.
- Good experience with salesforce out of the box data model and modeling in salesforce by creating Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields, Field dependencies; creating new relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction Objects.
- Strong salesforce development experience with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages and integrating with external source by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services and Force.com API.
- Sound experience in writing, tuning of SOQL, SOSL queries, relationship queries in Apex Triggers, Controllers and used Statements and Database methods for performing DML operations.
- Worked extensively in developing, customizing of Visualforce pages with Visualforce components, Custom, Extension controllers and developed dynamic components.
- Hands on experience with Inbound and Outbound Integration of salesforce with external systems by developing custom Apex SOAP, RESTful classes for inbound class and written Apex callout for invoking outbound applications.
- Good Experience with Salesforce integration tools like CastIron & Informatica and Apex, SOAP, REST .
- Good experience in rollout of saleforce1 for mobile and customized visualforce pages with Aura components.
- Worked on customization of visualforce to have lightining experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Expertise with salesforce.com administrative activities: Creating Profiles, Roles, User, Permission Sets, Record Types, PageLayout assignment, Search Layouts, Field-Level Security, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Formula Fields, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Proficient in building business logic using salesforce declarative programming like Validation rules, Formula Fields, Workflow Rules, Approval process and its actions Field update, Email alert, Outbound message and Creating Task.
- Strong experience in implementing salesforce new features like Process Builder and performed actions Creating Records, Posting a Chatter post, Email Alert, Invoking an Apex Class.
- Good experience in setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot for Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Performed data analyst roles and used tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Demand Tools, Import Wizard, Workbench and Excel for data analysis, transforming, importing and exporting.
- Proficient with tools Eclipse IDE (Force.com Plug-in), Developer Console for developing, customizing of Apex Class, visualforce pages and changing meta-data components; Force.com Explorer and Workbench Querying and testing REST web services.
- Good experience in configuring and customizing AppExchange applications - ExactTarget.
- Deployed salesforce components from Sandbox to other Sandboxes and Production instances using Force.com Migration tools (Ant based), ChangeSet and Eclipse IDE.
- Strong experience with source control tools Git, StarTeam, Subversion and SVN and managed, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Having extensive experience with different methodologies Agile, RAD, Rational unified process and Waterfall.
- Strong experience with data bases Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL 2008 R2/2005, My SQL in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform in an Agile development environment.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Salesforce.com implementations.
- Interacted with Customers in requirements gathering, brainstorming sessions, preparing, BRD, Technical Solution Design (TSD) for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
CRM: Salesforce CRM, Siebel CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Salesforce: Apex, Visualforce, Controllers, Triggers, Batch & Schedule classes, Salesforce1, Lightning (Components, Apps, Events, Helpers, Styles), Web Services, SOAP, REST, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com Platform, Sites, Knowledge, Article Management, SOQL, SOSL, Reports and Dashboards.
SFDC Tools: Eclipse, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based), Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Excel Connector, Command line Data loader, CastIron
Languages: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JST, Struts, Hibernate
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
SCM: Git, SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Mac
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in business and technical grooming sessions and provided solutions for various stories.
- Implemented salesforce best practices while writing Apex Triggers, Apex Controller classes, Utility classes with consideration of Governor Limits.
- Written apex triggers on Standard and Custom objects to perform various customizations based on the stories provided by different business groups.
- Developed apex custom, extension controller classes to searching adding records into other objects using DML methods.
- Written apex batch classes to process large data updates, queried large datasets and exported to excel.
- Developed apex SOAP and REST web service classes for external customers to consume salesforce data.
- Designed and developed Test utility framework and used annotations @isTest, @testSetup and ensured to meet 75% of code coverage.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and custom Lead conversion using custom Visualforce and Apex Extension controller class.
- Designed, developed and maintain new applications and/or capabilities on the Salesforce.com platform including Salesforce1 .
- Used Relationship, Aggregate queries using SOQL, SOSL to query and search records from salesforce platform database.
- Developed custom Apex extension controllers (Dispatchers) and visualforce pages to dispatch to visualforce page and standard page layouts based on record type.
- Developed custom Visualforce components and implemented components at different visualforce pages.
- Extensively Eclipse IDE, Developer Console and Workbench for developing Apex Classes, Triggers and customizing other meta-data components.
- Worked on customization of salesforce standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaign, Lead, Cases, Knowledge and Articles.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships.
- Performed admin tasks for customizing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Network filtering, Single Sign-On, Sharing Rules.
- Worked on customizing salesforce OOTB features - Creating Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Page layout assignment based on Record Type, Custom links.
- Implemented custom business logic using salesforce declaratives - Validation rules, Formula Fields, Process builder, Workflow rules and Approval Process.
- Created Custom Report Types, Report, Dashboard folders and enabled folder permissions to various roles in the organization.
- Developed different Reports (Tabular, Summary, Matrix and Joined), Dashboards (Matrix, Pie, Donut) for different line of business owners to better utilize Salesforce data.
- Developed salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Good experience in using salesforce Design patterns like Singleton and Façade design patterns.
- Used Force.com Ant based migration tool, Change Sets for deploying components from sandbox to other sandbox and production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked in Sprint concept to complete development of projects.
- Worked in resolving Production issues, Data fixes and participated in requirements Deep Drive and defect triage meetings.
- Work with integration and processing of retail data with mainframe files and perform back end processing with Oracle database.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com Platform, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Components, Web Services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON), Salesforce1 - Lightning, Components, Controllers, Handlers, Events, Workflows, Approval process, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Email Services, Data Loader, Java Script, jQuery & CSS, Ant migration tool, Change Sets, Agile, Git, Eclipse IDE, Developer Console, Windows.
Confidential, Westchester, IL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Participated in requirements grooming sessions with business users, developers and created Technical Design Documents with coding standards and pseudo code.
- Involved in technical design sessions and performed peer-code review before code is migrated to QA.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plugin for developing Apex programming and customizing meta-data components.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes for implementing customizations requested by business users across various objects.
- Written and tuned SOQL, SOSL with consideration of Governor Limits for querying across large datasets and performed DML operations.
- Written Apex Batch, Schedule classes by implementing Batchable, Schedulable interfaces to perform DML operations at scheduled intervals.
- Designed high level customized Visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Written apex SOAP web services classes for inbound calls to salesforce and other consumers used Partner WSDL to consume salesforce data.
- Implemented apex callouts to ExactTarget by consuming ExactTarget WSDL.
- Worked on customization of Sales, Marketing and Service clouds - Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Cases and Solutions.
- Automated building marketing programs within ExactTarget for executing Campaigns and getting response back into salesforce.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Case Escalation rules, Case Assignment rules for service request automation.
- Performed Out Of The Box configurations customization activities Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Record Types, Dependent Picklists, Formula, Roll-up summary fields, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked on Workflow rules, Approval processes and actions Field update, Email alert, outbound message for business process automation.
- Worked as and admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Configured Single Sign-On using Active Directory and worked with AD team.
- Worked on data migration from Siebel to salesforce using Data Loader, Oracle and performed Insert, Update, Upsert, Import and Export operations.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards and Analystic snapshot for different line of business on Standard and Custom objects.
- Built package.xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com ant migration tool, Workbench and Change Sets.
- Using Agile methodologies for time management.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
Environment: Apex Language, Controllers, Visualforce pages, Components, Controllers (Standard and Custom), Salesforce CRM - Sales, Marketing and Service, Roles, Profiles, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Workflows & Approval Process, Data loader, Workbench, Web Services - SOAP, REST, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Force.com Ant Migration Tool, Agile, Git, Eclipse IDE, Developer Console, Windows.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Calling one Visualforce page from other, dynamic binding, passing parameters, showing error messages in VF.
- Worked with Genesys gplus adaptor for CTI integration, so agents can click-to-dial and screen pop capabilities.
- Created Batch Apex classes for batch execution and updating of related fields.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems, and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, AJAX Toolkit, Webservices Enterprise WSDL, CSS, Workflows & Approval process, Reports, Dashboards, Data Loader, Agile, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Auburn hills, MI
- Responsible for Analysis & Requirement understanding, development and data modeling.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Expertise in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboards for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators like performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created Workflow Rules which notifies the users if SLA of the case is exceeded and also creating validation rules and approval process as per organization needs.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user interface. Worked on Apex Triggers for field updates and cross field updates.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services and Informatica on Demand for extracting the data from external systems, and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Responsible for creating the Test Methods to provide maximum coverage to the triggers and other Controller classes.
- Assist in the configuration, maintenance and deploying application to various environments.
- Provided training on new processes/application changes to business and end users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com IDE, App Exchange Relationships, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, CSS, Test classes, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports and Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Eclipse IDE, Role based page layouts, SOAP, REST based web services, SOQL, SOSL, ETL tools and Sandbox data loading.