- Hands - on experience across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, build, unit testing, system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2013, 2015 and CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365
- Have a good understanding and knowledge on Dynamics CRM customization, extending the CRM functionality, full life cycle implementation of CRM based Solutions, Custom Windows and Web Applications using .Net Technologies.
- Experienced with customization, configuration, installation, deployment, integration and extension of Mid to Large Scale CRM applications and products.
- Design and customize CRM forms, Site map, Plug-ins, Workflows, Dialogue, Custom Workflow assemblies, and Web resources etc.
- Developed custom applications using SOAP and REST based CRM Web Services.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with existing external applications.
- Have good experience of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Dashboard customization with complex charts built from SSRS.
- Experience in fostering and developing client relations, providing end user training and innovative technical solutions, conducting software demonstrations
- Designed several custom dashboards with various degrees of complex visualizations using charts and reports.
- Expertise in web technologies to develop data centric applications using C# and ASP.NET with MVC architecture.
- Experience in data migrations and update operations using LINQ and XRM within CRM across various entities
- Experienced with SQL server, SQL, TSQL, stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Backup and Restore.
- Experience with integration and functional testing, SCRUM methodologies and Sprints.
- Leadership skills include ability to lead and motivate co-workers from all backgrounds, creative problem solving and solution-oriented work style, decisive and confident decision-making and in-depth proficiency with new technology trends.
- Good in designing and development of Plug-ins and Workflows in CRM to meet business process flow requirements including Sales, Marketing, Services using CRM SDK and C#.
- Expertise in Customization and Configuration of Business Rules and Business Process Flows.
- Have experience in Customization and Configuration of Fetch Based Reports in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application.
- Experience in design and development of Custom Data Migration Tool to import data into MS CRM Application.
Enterprise Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2011
Web Technologies: Ajax, XML XLST, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON.
Tools: VFS, Visual Studio, TFS, Jira
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Crystal Reports, Excel.
Programming Languages: .NET … ASP.NET … VB.NET, C#, XML, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Win Forms, Web Forms, T-SQL.
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
Operating Systems: Windows 2007/8/10, LINUX, UNIX.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Confidential -Southwestern, TX
MS CRM Developer
- Used MS Dynamics 365 Customization tools to customize system components such as forms, views, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings.
- Created all the security roles and users accordingly in the system based on roles.
- Perform one to one requirements gathering session with Business users and prepared the Enhancements lists in Service Module.
- Configuration of MS Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook 2015.
- Customization and Configuration of Site Map using XRM Toolbox.
- Worked with CRM SDK for customize the entities, fields forms etc.
- Developed workflows to automate various business processes.
- Proficient in designing and deploying Plug-in and Workflows in CRM to meet business process flow requirements, including Sales, marketing, customer services support, using CRM SDK and C#.NET.
- Created custom asp.net pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Developed Plug-ins in CRM to facilitate complex business rules and validate data, create events.
- Responsible for Providing redundancy and backup support for other team members.
- Responsible for preparing Functional Specification Documentation.
- Gathered a variety of data points for reporting services.
- Developed complex reports using SSRS and deployed into MSCRM.
- Developed Jscript libraries for various data validations and customizations.
- Designed and created training material for the end-client. Held walk through sessions for the client after every development cycle.
- Developed email templates using HTML. Configured IIS server to deploy the web application, Co-Ordinated deployment activities and TFS for server side deployment.
- Created Dashboards, Views, Reports and Charts.
- Developed Plug-ins and Custom Workflow Activities to meet the Business Requirements.
- Designed the Security Model for the production environment.
- Created Teams and Security Roles to implement Role-based Forms.
- Customization and Configuration of Sub Grids using HTML 5.
- Implemented Logging Mechanism for Plug-ins and Workflows.
- Used JIRA Tool to track the defects and Production Issues.
- Responsible for Providing redundancy and backup support for other team members and Technical customer support on Phone and Emails.
Confidential, Manassas, VAMS CRM Developer
- Analysis, Business process study & Requirement gathering on Domestic, LGC and International Business processes.
- Functional Requirements Document preparation (FRD) for Business processes with in detailed VISIO’s.
- Preparation of Function Design Document (FDD) for LGC/International and Domestic Processes.
- GAP-FIT Analysis & Sign off from client for the Customizations identified.
- Testing of newly, developed web services and functionalities like data import through CSV template upload file.
- Preparation of user training manual documents.
- Business users training.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) preparations for final review by Client.
- Go Live & Post Go Live Support.
Confidential, Livonia MI
MS CRM Developer
- Involved in functional analysis, design documentation, requirement gathering and development.
- Experience the CRM team to regular monthly release cycle process.
- Developed out-of-box workflows and custom workflows forCRM 2015 based on user needs.
- Worked on supporting theCRM 2015 production environment and resolving the issues forCRMproduction environment.
- Involved in various meeting held based on upgrade of the currentCRM 2013 version to theCRM 2015 version.
- Responsible for overseeing the company's requirements, development, testing and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Developed helper classes using C-sharp (C#) to simplify ASP.NET MVC application.
- Extensively used Advanced Find functionality inCRM.
- Developed Fetch XML based Reports using BIDS.
- Used excel templates for data imports to and fromCRM.
- Involved working with MVC design Pattern for submission of the forms on webpages.
- Functional and Technical understanding of the issues.
- Querying SQL 2012 database for customer production issue resolutions.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and resolving CRM user's issues across the globe and train them if needed.
- Suggested several security policies on various entities in the system to manage and implement appropriate access controls in MS Dynamics CRM 2015 using XRM Toolbox.
- Worked on the initial setup for the Production environment created Business Units, Roles and users, imported accounts and assigned ownership.
- Designed and created training material for the end-client.
- Developed dynamic reports usingCRM reporting interface and SSRS (SQL 2012) deployed it on theCRM that were used in the application depending on roles.
- Worked on dashboards inCRM 2015. Surveyed variety of users to develop customized dashboards per their security roles.
- Developed Duplicate detection rules to prevent Duplication in Cross entities.
- Bound the Sitemap to the Tree View control for navigating between several Web Forms.
- Developed reusable custom data access layer using ASP.NET.
- Used ASP.NET as data access middleware for retrieving OData and updating records in database.
Environment: Net 3.5, MSCRM Dynamics 2015/2013, C#.Net, AJAX, JSON, Agile, HTML, IIS, Windows Application, MVC, SQL Server 2012, Fetch XML, SSRS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
MS CRM Developer
- Responsible for designing, development, installation and support services of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application using MS CRM 2011.
- Used Sales, Service and Marketing Modules of Dynamics CRM.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity.
- Responsible for customization and migration of Dynamics CRM applications and latest system upgrades.
- Participated in End to End project life cycle starting from Requirement gathering to deployment.
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements and development guidelines
- Provided technical guidance to the team and participated in several sessions of code review.
- Created custom dashboard and configured sitemap.
- Responsible for creating database and schedule jobs in SQL Server.
- Configured CRM settings to adapt security policies within different environments using security roles.
- Accomplishes a tight and neat coordination of Java Script, XML, AJAX, HTML and .NET
- Developed business objects using C# for various modules.
- Used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to maintain version control of code during solution import & export.
- Suggested updates and methods relevant to system architecture components and changes through research.
- Supported .NET applications and architecture by designing, coding and debugging procedure.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM 2011 , Visual Studio 2012, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, jQuery, Sitemap Editor, XRM Tool Box, Plugin Registration Tool, Visual Studio
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
MS CRM Developer
- Client interaction to gather the Requirements.
- Prepared High Level, Low Level Design Documents and Unit Testing Documents.
- Create Plug-ins and custom pages for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity.
- Created Custom Entities, Attributes and Relationships to meet the Business Requirements.
- Customized CRM Forms using Java Script and Business Rules.
- Code review of plug-in and custom Asp.net MVC Application.
- Consumed and Exposed Dynamics CRM APIs for Custom API development.
- Customization and Configuration of Dashboards and Reports.
- Designed Sales Module using plugins, workflows and other CRM customizations & worked with Custom Dashboards and SSRS Reports.
- Customization and Configuration of Business Process Flows to meet the Business Requirements.
- Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture which accomplishes a tight and neat coordination of Java Script, XML, AJAX, HTML & Created client-side extensions using them
- Involved in WCF Services (SOAP) design and deployment for integrating web application with CRM parallel to design and development of REST service using Web APIs.
Environment:MS CRM Dynamics 2011, C#.Net, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, SharePoint 2010, SSRS.
ConfidentialMS CRM Developer
- Involved in Full life cycle implementation.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements.
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules.
- Participation in UAT, Post-live training and support.
- Propose best solution on MS Dynamics AX Retail & POS functionality & Design.
- POS (Point of Sale) screen Design with required functionalities & Reports for Multi Retail clusters.
- Responsible for AX 2012 R3 core T&L Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable Modules.
- Responsible for large global implementation of highly customized MS Dynamics AX Human Supply chain solution.
- Served in developing the Front-end GUI with ASP.NET and developed user controls for professional GUI.
- Involved in building and consuming of web services dynamically from different sources with web referencing.
- Developed and coded classes to modularize the application, for it to interface with the database and to display complex sets of data on various screens.
- Added Server controls, Custom controls to enhance functionality to the ASP.NET pages.
- Developed custom controls using AJAX.
- Involved in design and development of Database and writing Stored Procedures, Creating Packages and complex queries in SQL.
- Involved in developing the application using ASP.Net for .Net Web forms and C#
- Interacting with Business Analysts, Testers, Other developers, Offshore Team and Managers to deliver a Web based solution.
- Involved in customizing coding solution for different modules in different representations.
- Involved in deployment process and production support .
- Extensively used XML and dataset for accessing data from SQL Server 2008 database.
- Used Cross Tabs, Sub Reports, Formulas and Parameters in the reports.
- Generated Sales Reports for statistical analysis of data at user level using SSRS.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Win Forms, Crystal Reports, Web Services.