- 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Applications in Client/Server environments
- Skilled in performing Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end - state requirements.
- Extensive experience in requirement elicitation techniques like JAD sessions, Document analysis, Prototyping, Reverse Engineering, Brainstorming, Requirement Workshop with Users, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and business Stakeholders.
- Excellent Analytical skills in understanding and identifying the Business Process and conducting feasibility studies to develop Scope and Vision Document.
- Experienced in tracking, documenting, mitigating and resolving Project Risks and Issues.
- Experienced in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Experienced in writing Product Requirements Document (PRD).
- Experienced in working with Data security team and legal teams to ensure the products meet data privacy requirements
- Experienced requirements for the existing and for a new application using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and XML to assist and monitor system performance trends and identified potential issues.
- Experienced in writing User Stories, Acceptance criterion for User Stories and managing the Product Backlog Items through the product life cycle.
- Extensively utilized SharePoint as a data repository for Document, Content, and Project Management
- Extensive experience in Bootstrap and JQuery UI.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, HTTP Web Server.
IDE s & Tools: IntelliJ WebStorm, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Photoshop,Dream Viewer, Illustrator,Flash, Sublime Text, GIT, Bitbucket,JIRA, Postman, LiveEngage
Frameworks: Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, React JS, Bootstrap JS, Jasmine JS
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra.
Documentation: SharePoint, HP Quality Center, Google Docs.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10/ Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Extensively worked on the project from its discovery to MVP
- Involved extensively in developing automation for various content that are being used by the Agents on the backend to provide the brand approved content for communication using Node JS
- Worked with business owners to gather requirements and provide the requirements to the technical teams for implementation
- Worked on PRD for the MVP
- Worked with Kummamon which is our business rules engine to provide routing mechanism for conversations
- Worked with Project Manager, business owners and cross functional teams on user stories, sprint planning and backlog grooming.
- Worked with Work force management team in providing training, Cadence & support
- Worked with cross functional teams in multiple geo locations to provide localization for the content in the geos where the brand provides technical support
- Worked with the vendors (Live Person) to ensure that the tool is customized to Adobe’s needs.
- Created CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins for the automation scripts
- Worked with Solution architect on high level architecture for the project
- Worked on bot integration with the Agent tool using Node JS
- Subject Matter Expert on Live Engage for Adobe’s implementation
- Experience in writing technical use cases based on requirements provided by the business users using Lucid Charts.
- Experience with Version control system GIT.
- Tested applications using Jasmine.
- Experience using confluence and creating release notes
- Experience working on data privacy and GDPR compliance
- Worked with Analytics team to provide the agent performance metrics
- Created training manuals and documents for Agent training
- Established a process for on-going production support and production outages
- Worked on production support post go live to actively resolve the issues
- Tested API’s provided by the vendors using Postman
- Worked on monitoring the product using Datadog
Environment: /Tools: HTML5, Spectrum Colors, AJAX, JSON, MySQL, GIT,Visual Studio Code, Postman, Node JS, Sharepoint, Datadog, Postman, Kummamon, lucid charts.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Product Owner / Business Analyst
- Involved working with the Business owners and various IT Stakeholders on gathering requirements to inculcate other concepts owned by Business one followed by the other periodically to use the enterprise-wide product/item master and get all the concepts to use a single enterprise master enabling the business to handle all enterprise item data in one place.
- Work directly with other product owners, system engineers, program managers, developers, testers, and customers to define features and technical user stories.
- Used Invision to make designing and prototyping for faster and more effective output
- Work with Program Management and leadership to support new business incentives.
- A part of an Agile Software Development process, working in conjunction with end users / stakeholders and technical delivery team.
- Conduct product backlog grooming and management, creation of user storied and prioritizing user stories.
- Documents clients’ needs and analyzes business processes from a technology standpoint to create process diagrams for a visual representation and/or detailed process to be presented to software developers.
- Product demos with different stakeholders and users to get feedback for product improvement. Also, stakeholders gain insight to how clients experience the product.
- Work with the JDA team to discuss integration requirements and execute unit testing.
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions.
- Determined a testing strategy in conjunction with the QA team. assisted in writing detailed Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Case Scenarios for System Testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
- Worked on performance and functionality on Adobe XD application during several releases.
- Work with Data Operations on a daily basis to ensure data quality and enrichment of the data through various workflow states.
- Work with and help integration test various downstream applications to ensure the right flow of data.
- Prepared user training documents, manuals and conducted user training sessions with Stakeholders from different areas to train them on data validation and governance.
- Created high-fidelity prototypes via Sketch to gather feedbacks about the visual and detailed interaction design.
- Derive the Acceptance Criteria and the 'Definition of Done' and ensure every user story that are sent for acceptance meets the acceptance criteria and satisfies the 'Definition of Done' after testing.
- Develop several reports using JIRA on the number of tickets being raised and closed based on priority.
- Presented and demoed the completed stories and features to the Stakeholders, Scrum team, leadership teams during Sprint Review and communicate the incremental progress of the product to the stakeholders and making sure the increments are in alignment to the business value and the overall product vision
- Facilitated Joint Application Review (JAR) session to review the business requirements with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Served as the Subject Matter Expert and the sole Point of Contact for the Training and Development team for assisting them in the preparation of Training Manuals and Online Presentations/demos for Sales and Marketing personnel, clients and end-users.
- Conducted and facilitated Requirements Workshops to involve and encourage stakeholders from various discipline to brainstorm, identify and elicit requirements for any undefined business needs.
- Authored user stories for Functional, Business and UX requirements and defined scenario-based acceptance criteria in Given-When-Then format to clearly communicate user needs to the development and QA team.
- Analyzed business process to identify and document gaps and pain points to streamline existing processes
- Designed, developed and innovated key documentation of process flow for the master file conversion logic.
- Emphasis of the project was on data conversion from First Data Resources (FDR) to Total System Services (TSYS).
- Executed trend reports, season over season performance comparisons and other database analytics to optimize catalog and e-Commerce direct marketing campaigns.
- Did impact analysis for changing requirements and coordinated with business users for prioritizing the testing/release of the changes.
- Coordinated and collaborated with cross-functional teams in defining challenges and provided support in optimizing daily operations.
- Used MS Visio to prepare flowcharts, designed and developed them for implementation.
- Efficiently analyzed Business Requirements and documents to ensure timely conversion of files for Computer Assisted Collections Systems (CACS).
- Conduct brainstorming sessions and JAD sessions with the Business Owners and other team members for gathering requirements and created
- Conduct requirements walk-through sessions, Brain Storming session, JAD sessions with Business, development team and testing team.
- Worked on the Functional Requirements Document (FRD) for data conversion to Total System Services and obtain Stake holders approvals.
- Evaluating the specifications provided by the Client/Onsite team while managing design & development.
- Used MS Excel spreadsheets to record incoming files containing portfolios data, outgoing non-financial batch files.
- Exposure and experience with Validation using Java Servlets.
- Developed dynamic webpages with support for Flash videos.
- Resolved several cross browsers compatibility issues across application pages.
- Tested for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client’s region or domain.
Conducted observational user testing or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
- Worked hand-in-hand with engineering team to ensure that layouts are developed in a fluid and flexible manner to allow for seamless back-end integration.
- Designing feature rich images using Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Worked closely with graphic design and user experience teams to ensure industry standards and best practices are being used across all client applications.
- Participated in project planning sessions with project managers, UX team members, and engineers to analyze requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Developed clean, reusable and well-documented code.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and implemented agile methodology
- Implemented Scrum with Model-View-Controller Approach.
- Gathered requirements and developed use case and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked with HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQuery to design the Webforms.
- Populated the interfaces with appropriate data based on the data calls, used Telerik grid controls to display the data
- Replaced PDF files and used ASP .NET and AJAX controls to display data more efficiently.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers implementing the MVC architecture
- Involved in performance tuning of the application by creating various database Indexes and optimizing database queries
- Involved in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL Objects with ASP.NET, worked with the database using LINQ to SQL
- Maintained the application versioning, bug reporting, merging/ branching of development and production applications using TFS.
- Responsible for deployment of the application in production and resolving various deployment issues
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, .Net Framework 4.0, LINQ, Entity Framework, HTML5, CSS3, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2012 R2, MVC