- Experienced Program Manager with in depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile - Kanban, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies, contributing with expertise in Project Planning and Reporting, Business Requirements Gathering, Business Process Modeling, Program level Release Management, Change and Risk Management and Partner Alliances.
- Driven AI/Machine Learning/Analytics projects to optimize digitization approach, with proven track record of structuring and implementing programs that yield measurable results, including solution architecture and roadmap, reduced tactical-planning cycle time, cost reductions gained from improved system/process performance, productivity gains through multiple change and improvement initiatives, reduced product-development time, and revenue growth.
- Hands on technologist who transforms strategic plans into innovative, effective, and secure on-premise/cloud/hybrid solutions. Extensive experience with prevailing technology Cloud (AWS), Micro Services and Big Data technology stack ensuring regulatory compliance (SOX/GDPR).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Applications Development Business Leadership Agile Scrum Practice
- System Integrations and B2B Soln Strategic IT-Business Alignment Machine Learning
- Enterprise Architecture Business Intelligence (BI) Project Planning/Execution
- Solution Architecture Cross-Functional Project Team Cloud - PaaS/SaaS Service Delivery
- Data Architecture Web Analytics IT Security
- Data Engineering Customer Experience ITIL Service Management ITaaS
- Platform / Cloud OnPrem (Redhat - OpenShift), Agile PLM, Websphere, AWS (IAM, EC2, VPC, S3, EBS, Lambda), Talend
- SQL Databases Oracle, MySQL (Aurora), Teradata
- NoSQL Databases Mongo DB, Neo4J, Hadoop (HIVE/Pig), AWS (DynamoDB, EMR), Google Analytics
- DevOps CI/CD GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Dockers-Kubernetes
- Service Management ITIL V2/V3, BMC Remedy, Service Now
- Architecture TOGAF v9, Proact BOST, Troux, Archimate, UML, Kimball, Inmon
- Standards SOX, HIPAA, FedRAMP, GDPR, SOC2, PCI, FISMA, ISO9000/TL9000, & NEBS
- Business Process Management BPMN 2.0, BPEL, Pega (PRPC), DROOLS, jBPM
- Business Intelligence Portfolio Management: Clarity, Agile PPM
- Project Management: Microsoft Project, Rally
- Collaboration: Webex, Teams, Jira
Program Management / Architecture
- Managed and architected a multi-year Machine Learning driven eCommerce digital transformation for Confidential Product development process, thru data science techniques, digitization and orchestration, this initiative reduced time to market by 15%, reduced COGS by $60M and productivity savings of $7M/Year.
- Organized and coordinated the Data Governance Council for the digital transformation effort. Recruited business executive and senior staff members, organized and chaired monthly meetings. Framed data quality issues for discussion and resolution. Drove MDM program along with business data stewards in defining business entities and attributes and data quality, data protection compliance (SOX/ GDPR) requirements.
- Led team of engineers, architects, and analysts in order to ensure adherence to Service metrics (Cost, Risk, Quality-Security, Leverage), ensuring Supply Chain service metrics are better or on par with Industry standards. Managing 7 global scrum teams, with $9 million budget.
Manager - Solution, Data Architecture
- Managed process and development of the Solution for Product Compliance ISO9001/TL9000, NEBS, FIPS/FEDRAMP, Safety, Security (ISO27001), silo-busting legacy applications, consolidating systems implementing a micro-services architecture orchestrated with BPM framework (Pega/jBPM). This led to ~22% reduction on IT Service run the business cost, with improved security and quality of service.
- Managed a Data Self Service Environment, leveraging Cisco DV (Composite), Tableau (Server Clusters, Desktops) enabling business agility, ensuring consistent data views with IT Dashboards and reducing IT Service cost.
Business Analytics Manager
- Oversaw IT Security compliance architecture and implemented governance using defense in depth methods as part of enterprise security program, collaborating with Infosec and Cross-functional IT teams.
- Defined Architecture and implemented solution for Product Strategy and road map for Release Management and Software Supply Chain to expedite Delivery of New Products (Software) and systems (offers/bundles) to market while meeting company's operational cost and risk reduction objectives.
- Defined the Solution Architecture for Release Management Processes leveraging jBPM/DROOLS Framework.
- Engaged in data classification initiatives to identify sensitive data and validate the adequacy of monitoring controls over safeguarding assets across Engineering Services.