- About 7+ years of IT experience with exceptional skills in Analysis, Object Oriented Design, Development and Implementation of Web based Applications using various Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in setting up Microsoft dynamics CRM environments (Both On - Premise and Online) and demonstrate them to potential prospects.
- Experience in integration of MSCRM with internal and external third party/ enterprise level applications.
- Involved in Migration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from older versions to the most recent versions.
- Create and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom parts (Plug-in’s, Workflows, Data Migration, and Web forms, Entity, Sitemap & Ribbon Customizations) to cater business needs of customer.
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, CRM for Outlook (Online/Offline), Data Migration Tools, and Scribe etc.
- Developed custom applications using SOAP and REST, ASP.Net WEB API Services
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Microsoft Power BI Reports and experienced in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Perform gathering business requirements needs and translate into Microsoft Dynamics CRM functions.
- In-depth practical knowledge of all modules and features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, 2013, 2011 versions and also have good exposure in other areas of project execution like Customer facing, Requirement gathering and analysis, Consulting, Solution Designing, Documentation, Implementation, Development and support of Business Solutions.
- Good Experience in creating the Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap Technologies
- Have Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Implement code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Experience working in Agile environment and participating in Agile ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Sprint Commitment, Daily stand-up, Continuous Release planning, Sprint
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.Net MVC, Web Services, SOAP, REST, C#
CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 and Dynamics 365
Languages: C#, PL/SQL
Database: SQL Server 2014/2010
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010 , Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Testing Tools
Version Controller: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 10/11
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/7.0
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 7
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Involved in both technical and business elements of software development, integration, and implementation of Application.
- Enhance MS Dynamics CRM usability by designing and optimizing navigation, forms, and layouts.
- Customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, based on functional requirements of the client and use of out-of-the-box features, required configuration and customization for various functionalities and requirements.
- Documentation of functional requirements and design of CRM, based on business processes of the client organization.
- Designing, customizing, and implementing Dynamics 365 (Cloud).
- Involved in creation of new organization, Business units, custom entities, fields.
- Customized the Sitemaps, UI and used Ribbon Work Bench.
- Data mapping between CRM Cloud and SQL Database .
- Created Managed and Unmanaged solutions in CRM 2015 and migrated them across various environments.
- Developed plug-ins for synchronization of data between two entities.
- Created Users, teams, custom security roles, privileges/rights to roles, assigning and sharing of records.
- Developed Java Scripts for entities, response to client-side events on the entity forms.
- Developed Custom reports using Microsoft reporting services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports and hosted them on SharePoint online version.
- Created the Dashboard front end using HTML5, CSS3, J Query, and Boot Strap techniques.
- Created and maintained documentation and conducted end user training while implementing and supporting CRM system.
- Created CRM forms, views, dashboards as well as workflows according to the customer needs.
- Developed REST based Web services for fetching data from CRM cloud.
Environment: Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2015 & Dynamics 365, AGILE (SCRUM) Methodology, MS SQL Server 2012, Microsoft Exchange server, Visual Studio 2015.
Confidential, Watertown, MA
Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Analyze requirements and advise on design and configuration settings on Microsoft Dynamics 2015.
- Analyzed and documented the database architecture and data transformations necessary.
- Advised development team on design options in line with project life cycle.
- Monitor the SQL Profiler to monitor the data flow.
- Work with business owners to convert business rules to project requirements and prepare project plans.
- Involved in mapping customer requirements and process mapping to Microsoft Dynamics .
- Build and Develop Custom Workflows in CRM 2013, 2015 and Process flows.
- Monitored data transfers from MS SQL Server 2005 to MS SQL server 2012 and wiring SQL queries.
- Work closely with the release manager to support the release.
- Participate in developing and executing test plans and conduct phase wise User Acceptance Testing.
- Create User Guides and System Navigation Documents.
- Assist project manager to develop and ensure accuracy of daily, weekly, and monthly metric reports.
- Created/Configured new entities, all forms
- Customized lookup views, associated views, fields, views etc.
- Used Workflow functionality and reused CRM’s existing relationship functionalities.
- Created automated workflows to generate tasks/activities.
Environment: CRM 2013 and 2015, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, Microsoft Exchange, Internet Information Services (IIS), Visual studio 2013.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Collected existing infrastructure information including Active Directory, SQL server, Reporting Server instance for implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2013 system.
- Installed and configured MS Dynamics CRM 2013 system for development and testing, configured server instance, created organizations.
- Discussed the requirements with end user and propose solutions to achieve business goals.
- Customized system entities and custom entities to meet the business requirements.
- Integrated MS Office Outlook 2013 with MS Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Integrated and monitored SharePoint 2010 integration with CRM 2013 for document management under different site security settings.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity.
- Created custom asp.net pages and configured forms and views for new modules added to MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Used SSIS Import data into the system using multiple sources.
- Used SSRS create reports in the system to provide accurate data for business decision making.
- Created custom dashboard, create custom Ribbon button and configured sitemap using Pragma toolkit.
- Used Bing Maps API to design and develop dashboards to display incoming customer requests and update address coordinates in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Suggested several security policies on various entities in the system to manage and implement appropriate access controls
- Develop plug-ins to synchronize/update payment details to CRM system.
- Provided technical guidance to the team and participated in several sessions of code review
- Assisted the team in basic testing and deployment of the solution.
Environment: MS dynamic CRM 2013, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, .NET 4.0, C#.Net, IIS 8.0