Four years of managerial experience with leading a company. Innovative ways to use technology, unique problem - solving skills, guidance on policy for corporate and private sector employees, strategic planner a developer, human resource trained, strategic workforce planning.
- Effective Leadership Style Human Resource Trained
- Budget Development and Analysis
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Full Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Dynamic Writer
- Exceptional Public Speaker
- Critical Thinker and Problem Solver
- Guidance on public and private sector
Confidential, Hyattsville Md
- Manages and coordinates technical workforce job completion.
- Customer complaint resolution.
- Obtain daily service disruptions in Excel Workbook.
- Oversee improvement in customer satisfaction and dispatch satisfaction.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ensure that dispatch personnel are effectively performing linked function between the operators and customers by monitoring the responses to customer service requests and by ensuring appropriate prioritization and dispatch of service requests to Senior Management.
- Provide subordinate coaching and assistance when required.
- Communicate with Management as needed to maximize efficiencies and resolve issues.
- Monitor specific charts and daily graphs to ensure that all service calls are being managed and completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor real time call flow, inbound dispatcher availability, Service Levels and other critical call statistics to ensure calls are answered in a timely manner and abandon calls are minimized.
Confidential, Arlington VA
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
- Sales and inventory management
- Employee staffing, training, and development
- Financial management
- Customer service leadership
- Deliver deposits and secure change from the bank maintain a balanced impress fund
- Schedule daily, weekly activities; prepare weekly work schedules based on store s budgeted hours
- Finalize weekly payroll
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Prepare, complete and distribute reports and records paid out summary; key rec s (accounts payable); MU/MD; customer cash discrepancy; returnable merchandise; accident reports; various other surveys as requested
- Open/close store
- Conduct a walkthrough of the store and establish a prioritized list of tasks
Confidential, Fort Meade Md
- Human Resource Trained
- Entry of Data using Microsoft Office, Excell, Publisher and Power Point
- Recommendations for system updates
- Data analysis performed daily
- Participate in negotiations between military departments
- Supervise and collaborate new assignments with other interns
- Develop detailed reports for senior management.