- Proven success aligning technology solutions as a change catalyst for enterprise operations, applying benchmarks and data to constantly lead the IT Industry in Best Practices and Emerging Tech.
- Enterprise solutions thought - leader with a true passion for transforming technology vision into business results.
- Utilized AI and ML to deliver over 1000 Microsoft Digital Transformation Implementations in the Cloud.
- Developed IT infrastructure enabling Confidential to become one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the world.
- Reengineered Confidential ’s enterprise IT infrastructure, consolidating NA operations and slashing $50M/year in spend.
- Rich history of hands on architecture demonstrating technical supremacy through all faucets of IT including Infrastructure, Development, Cloud, SaaS, Architecture and Data Security.
- Proven Track record in implementing high volume E-Commerce enterprise websites, Internet of Things enabled devices and portals, providing managed cloud services (including AWS, AZURE, OFFICE365 and CISCO), ERP, CRM and other Core Business Technology Systems, FinTech, Big Data, Mobile and Crypto-Tech.
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Curated, Developed, Integrated and Managed the Confidential Cloud Service Fabric, a highly integrated Digital Transformation cloud that leverages the full suite of Microsoft Capabilities, including ERP, CRM, HCM, BI, AI, IoT and Machine Learning, with complete IT Service Management through ServiceNow, with streamlined Intelligent Autonomous Operations and Workflow management facilitated through Big Panda AIOps.
- With over 100,000 product-specific, industry-specific Microservices and Nanoservices prebuilt, the QuanitQ Cloud Fabric is the only one of its kind that can Implement and Support the full Microsoft Dynamics Stack in the Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise, Utilizing our AI/ML Based Nano-services and microservices for lightning fast integration.
- Defined the Confidential Reference Enterprise Architecture, an industry based approach that maps core business logic across an industry into Business and IT processes, which are mapped in turn into reusable microservices and Nano-services ; the processes and services are tied through AI and Machine Learning to support Client Level Customizations, Languages, Currencies, Locations, Digital Tax and Compliance.
- Improving Customer & Field Service:
- Offering customers 24/7 Self Service Functionality via Online Customer Service Portal and/or Mobile App
- Identification of most common customer service issues with machine learning and then automating resolution using AIOps.
- Ability to modify orders at any point during the production or fulfillment cycle.
- Utilize AI and BI to Simulate what/if scenarios to determine potential customer impact and assist in Intelligent decision making.
- Utilize IoT and Near Field Communication (NFC) to allow mobile app-based access control to automate many functions such as hotel check-ins, entertainment venue access, employee facility access, car and other mobility rentals, payments, automated passport control, and many other personalized services.
- Optimizing Supply Chain, Reverse Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Production and Inventory:
- Complete visibility into the supply chain with dynamic up to the minute forecasting and support for just-in-time operations.
- Utilize AI and BI to accurately forecast sales, and dynamically adjust production orders, bills of materials and supply planning to avoid inventory shortages and overstocks.
- Identify Surplus, returns, overstocks and full lifecycle assets and automate liquidation processes.
- Driving financial efficiencies through the optimization of the Cash Conversion Cycle, and AI based virtual sourcing platform. This is accomplished through accelerating the order to cash cycle, leveraging dynamic discounts for early payments, and utilizing the AI based virtual sourcing to compare all vendors in real-time, strategically selecting the most profitable source. The AI platform also automatically processes deal registration and all other rebate programs virtually eliminating process downfalls.
- Empowering employees to work more effectively, by providing a 360-degree view of customer assets, automated tasks and workflow ; this goes hand in hand with empowering customer service agents to provide instant feedback, using machine learning to find and follow similar cases and patterns for successful troubleshooting or automated scheduling of a visit, follow-up or evaluation.
VP E-BUSINESS & CIO
- Eliminated the company’s largest business constraint by reinventing the global customer experience in transforming 40+ worldwide websites/entities into a single unified experience, One Web, that delivered:
- Online sales automation enabling exponential 400%+ revenue growth, from $576M to $2.65B.
- A highly-visible enterprise technology showcase solidifying the company’s brand as a world-class integrated solutions provider, driving increased market share and attracting world-class technology talent.
- $5.1M in annual expense reduction attained through global reduction of headcount, licensing, maintenance, infrastructure, and other enterprise systems support costs.
- Created a best-in-class cloud services infrastructure that enabled a 1500% increase in seats—from ~200K seats to 3.5M+ seats with a long-term corresponding revenue increase of $195M annually, turning Confidential into the largest reseller of cloud services for Microsoft, Amazon and Cisco Systems Internet of Things. The Cloud Portal allows seamless integration of 70+ cloud offerings into a single dashboard, with simplified management and synchronized master data throughout all the relevant cloud systems.
- Taking ownership of a dysfunctional multi-year/multi-failure SAP ERP initiative, to reengineer and lead effort which consolidated multiple ERP systems to a single SAP ERP instance for Confidential North America in ~18 months with zero disruption to business; followed by a second SAP instance for Asia Pacific 8 month later.
- Delivered the World’s largest implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Confidential EMEA.
- Invented the Confidential Smart Tracker IT Business Process Outsourcing Platform, a SaaS based mini-ERP system that hundreds of clients utilize. The system integrates directly into their backend ERP systems using XML based interfaces, and allows consolidated budgeting, billing and forecasting of all financials related to IT business processes tied to the procurement of hardware, software, cloud and services from Insight, with direct mapping to the individual cost center/cost node in the clients ERP system, significantly simplifying IT/finance procurement and budgeting cycles.
- Provided complete business process outsourcing for several fortune 500 clients including Cox Automotive, Toyota, Citibank, Marriott and Royal Caribbean.
- Applied enterprise architecture in collaboration with Gartner, with comprehensive benchmarks targeting and mostly achieving the highest ratings among like companies in implementation of IT best practices. Additionally, our Managed Workplace Services featuring the Confidential Smart Tracker, has been recognized in Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplaces Services, recognizing Confidential as a leader in implementing these services, which are rolled out to clients one year behind their internal implementation.
- Recognized by several industry leaders and publications including Information Week Top 250 Innovators and Information Week Top 500 Masters of Technology.
- Delivering systems and infrastructure able to instantly serve results for 2,000,000,000+ searches a year.
- Enabling a $9B Superpages spin-off to Idearc in successfully engineering and executing a complex de-coupling process for separation of major business platforms including SAP ERP systems and processes.
- Creating two online sales channels that generated $510M incremental revenue and fueled double-digit growth against a growth-crippling global economic recession of historic proportion. The sales channel epic success was a result of enabling businesses to manage the hours and define the reach of all their pay-per-click advertising campaigns, including Google and Yahoo - an ability otherwise unavailable directly at the time, which had dramatic affects on their PPC advertising ROI.
- Automating sales cycle and customer service functions through the online sales channel portals, including sales proposal generation and acceptance; full account management and reporting.
- Engineering an inhouse bid management platform for PPC advertising that replaced a costly external platform resulting in a 92% expense reduction in bid management costs.
- Accelerating development cycles through the adoption of SCRUM Agile development methodology, and the utilization of Adobe Content Management to facilitate rapid content updates without going through the development release cycle.
- Reengineering business unit operations to slash $1.1M/year in permanent headcount expense reduction.
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Facilitated 3-fold plus growth of Confidential (from $500M to $1.6B in 19 months) to rank among largest e-commerce retailers worldwide.
- Deployed Scenario Manager AI solution that monitored/evaluated customer habits to offer targeted promotions and recommendations that increased high-value transactions and improved market penetration.
- Developed and launched automated Confidential Affiliate Network solution that extended product marketing and transaction administration to 80K affiliate partners worldwide.
- Created SOA-based product distribution system that supported 30+ languages and 19 currencies and stimulated sales through partner, affiliate, and even competitor sites.
- Orchestrated virtualization of data center server environment.
- Boosted performance and availability to 5 nines (99.999%), slashing costs attributable to system outages by $2.2M.
- Reduced hardware acquisition, provisioning, telecommunications and energy costs.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT IT LEADER
- Reengineered enterprise IT infrastructure to consolidate data centers across NA operations slashing $50M/year in spend.
- Led design, integration and implementation of Oracle Applications E-Business framework as a consolidated business system solution for the Enterprise.
- Adopted processes, procedures and benchmarks through careful change management enabling a transformation to the crème de la crème of industry standards and best practices.
- Created business processes coupled with IT and shop floor systems necessary to support adoption of TPS (Toyota Production System); Just in time supply chain for wheels and other automotive products to Ford and Chrysler.
- Supported supercomputer top-secret systems utilized for the engineering and manufacturing of components of stealth fighter jets that specifically give it its stealth abilities; inclusive of the highest levels of IT Security standards required by the program.
DIRECTOR OF E-BUSINESS SERVICES | SENIOR CONSULTANT & LEAD ARCHITECT
- Led strategic client engagements spanning e-commerce, ERP/CRM, data warehouse/BI, MRP/SCM, HRIS, and other core business systems and platforms for clients in manufacturing and automotive industries including Case New Holland, Tower Automotive/AO Smith APC and Snap-On Tools.