- Senior Business IT & Management Consultant / Senior Business Analyst / Auditor with extensive experience in enterprise consulting, business management & development, service management, change management & transformation (organization, governance, process, information systems), QA & quality management and in project - & program-coordination.
- His extensive working experience has built up throughout a number of international projects with multi-national organizations in various industry sectors such as Finance, Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Energy.
- Tom’s career steadily evolves towards a senior management role profile that supports business change programs and enterprise management.
- Tom has strong analytical skills combined with deep quality and risk awareness, a senior client interface and developed customer focus. He is able to work in projects that require a wide spectrum of advisory competence, knowledge and delivery management with complex solutions.
- UI policies & UI actions data policies business rules (incl. scripting) customized workflows data quality assessment and harmonization before executing import sets update sets, import sets
- SOAP / web service interfaces (I/F) tested db population through discovery extension (MID) configured core applications & modules on version "Dublin", "Eureka", "Fuji", “Geneva” service architecture design & transition service framework maturity assessment and development
- IT Asset Management POCs
- CMDB Mgt. (Configuration Management Database) schema map data dictionary business services map
- CI relationships
- Tailored applications (Application Creator)
- ServiceNow system administration strong Confidential (certified) applied best practices & Confidential & Enterprise Srv. Mgt. experience (15 years) with several years of ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, OTRS, Applix experience mix of process functional and technical, solution life cycle & system / application administration & management strong BA / QA (Quality Assurance) & testing skills consulting / advisory approach trained as system administrator (ServiceNow, Egham UK) experienced in designing and delivering training programs
Principal Consultant / ServiceNow & Confidential Delivery Lead
- Delivery and Sales focus
- Consulting and Advisory
Senior Business Analyst / IT Advisor / Project Coordinator
- IT process & project audit focal point for Confidential- and Confidential tools standards / optimization operational metrics and indicator reporting (DevOps) optimization of delivery (OptiDel) for Release- & Change Management streamlining of Event- and Request Management process change- & deployment process improvement programme representative of Confidential for group wide Access Management process improvement programme
- ITrack / ServiceNow user migration
Senior Business Analyst / IT Advisor / Project Manager
- advised on CMS (credit management system) upgrade program for Confidential region leasing & retail financing IT & process solution architecture delivered communication strategy, testing strategy, deployment strategy, training strategy, data migration strategy vendor proposal due diligence (data centre services) vendor management (communication, coordination, tracking of work streams) business requirements engineering advised on applying ServiceNow Confidential best practice
Senior Consultant / Mgr / Business Analyst / Confidential
- IT enterprise function due diligence
- HR information system vendor due diligence (client: private banking)
- RFP technical evaluation (HR system solutions) audit and testing of forex/FX IT systems, processes & policy compliance, assistance to investigative processes examining money market business function, compliance mgt.& operational risk mgt.-assessment, risk control effectiveness testing (client: financial regulator, investment banking) solution owner for Enterprise Service Management & Confidential process / organisation / tools & governance (proposal/sales & delivery) system process functional solutions with ServiceNow and MS Sharepoint
- RFP life-cycle mgt. For SAP managed application services (client: healthcare)
- ServiceNow tool based proposal for Service Center for Audit function: business analysis, requirements engineering ref. client data confidentiality through data separation concepts, implementation- & quality-mgt., project coordination (client: finance audit)
- ServiceNow (Dublin) configuration and customization of forms, lists and workflows (based on process automation requirements) across OOB applications request-/ incident-/ problem-/ change-/ configuration-management
- POC and demos of ServiceNow applications
Senior Consultant & Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Confidential maturity assessment / audit and fit-gap /business analysis of IT Service Management framework and IT operations (process, tools, organisation, governance) based on definition of operating model: audit and re-engineering of IT service processes Incident / Problem / Request / Change & Configuration Management assisting the European data centre migration programme streams.
- Confidential compliance checks advice on Confidential best practice implementation and TOM design assessment and advice ref. adaptation of IT support process functionality for HP Service Centre implementation, advice on consolidation, standardization & harmonisation of service support (processes and tools) across foreign subsidiaries evaluation of s/w solution of Confidential compliant case management & workflow systems (incl. BMC Remedy, ServiceNow), strategic guidance and advice ref. feasibility assessment & business case
- ServiceNow POC for specified target solution design and delivery of Confidential training program project management for design, test (strategy & execution) of transactional data interface between Confidential systems, business- & functional-requirements management (analysis, engineering) of operational- and financial reporting solution design / test and implementation of service reports with dashboards including base metrics and KPI / KQI using MS Excel and Oracle / Jasper tools / Crystal Reorts
- OLA and SLA monitoring
- Dans notre environnement complexe et multiple, différentes structures hiérarchiques dans différents pays/entité, Tom, grâce à ses talents, a su naviguer au travers des difficultés que sont les priorités et les points de vue de chacun.
- Par sa capacité à écouter et à s'adapter au langage de son interlocuteur, Tom a acquis une très bonne notoriété parmi les partenaires avec lesquels nous avions des projets à construire. Il a créé de la confiance et des liens qui ont permis de changer des relations chaotiques en véritables relations de partenariat.
- Par sa connaissance des principes de la gestion de support ( Confidential ) et par l'expérience qu'il possède des grandes entreprises, il a apporté avec lui une vision extérieure très utile pour bâtir notre propre projet et nous aider à mûrir sur ce sujet.
- Par sa capacité d'analyse et de synthèse, il a produit des points de références, notamment sur la partie reporting de gestion de service, qui sont et seront utilisés encore longtemps dans notre structure.
- Enfin, son sens du partage en font un partenaire très apprécié par les personnes travaillant avec lui quotidiennement. »
Senior Business Analyst / Project Coordinator / BD Manager
- General business management, business development, business process analysis, requirements engineering, programme- and project-coordination for global IT (upgrade of online retail systems, MIS platforms, EDI extensions, re-engineering of process interfaces), Migration of e-commerce systems to new operations platform, roll-out of new ticketing system for customer service, design of reporting policies, OTD transaction re-design (using UML), implementation of controls (IT, process), policy compliance assessment