- Accomplished professional with years of experience in Product Management, specialized in Analytics, AI and ML - driven product development that help deliver strategic products with competitive advantage.
- Introduced products with end-to-end product planning, working in cross-disciplinary teams with product vision, road-maps, Go-to market strategy and guided scrum team with user stories in an Agile environment.
- Directly responsible in providing solutions that are -Actionable, Measurable and driven by Revenue goals with focus on personalization, visualizations for diverse set of industry and customer base.
- Brought new products to the market researching market entry strategy, product configurations utilizing- Data Science techniques, PLC planning, Pricing, marketing data, customers WIP, cost and ROI analysis.
- Technical product development experience in building unique AI and ML models utilizing advanced research and industry implementations in forecasting- electric load, gas, utility consumptions; revenue projections; scheduling HR/head count, identification of customer type, asset type; and propensity scoring.
- Analytics work applied to Recommendation System, Personalization, Anomaly detection, Pattern Recognition, forecasting, Customer targeting, Clustering Analysis, Association rules and Regressions.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND STRENGTHS:
- Product Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Customer Segmentation and Value Propositions Analysis.
- Product Management, Brand Management, Competitive Intelligence, ROI analysis, Pricing.
- Predictive Modeling, BI, Data Visualization, Reporting, Dashboards, Data Extraction and Visual Analytics.
- Effective coordinator with strong networking, Executive Interaction and Cross-Functional Leadership.
- SQL, SAP, Power BI, Tableau, MATLAB, Python, Artificial Intelligence (AI), AWS, Excel VBA, Agile, SCRUM.
- Developed product strategy for a startup venture that targets product and services for hospitality industry. This product integrates behavioral patterns for optimal service by integrating user data with IoT data.
- Worked on customer data along with key Data- Confidential to produce interactive BI dash-boards and Reports that provide multi faced view of the product performance using-KPIs and what-if scenarios.
- Lead efforts in generating Operational Reports that are simplistic and dynamic with at-a-Glance look while connecting to complex data underneath to make sure they are Actionable and Measurable.
- Directly responsible in providing strategic consulting services for- Business Roadmap development, Product Management, Asset Management, Product Consolidation, and Product Ownership management for the entire Global Technology and Operation (CTO) division of Confidential (BoA).
- Achieved cost saving by developing a “System of Records” (SoR) Application for thousands of products utilizing- Operational Analytics, Data Visualization and Inventory management techniques.
- Utilized Confidential -driven Analytics that get Confidential from- service providers, industry specialists, functional specialists who belong to either external or internal system while forming its own industry ecosystem.
- This product management effort reports directly to C -Level management with maximum visibility at BoA.
- Defined product management measures/KPI that are -Actionable, Measurable and driven by Revenue goals.
- Hands-on experience on data query and scripting helped glean through reams of unstructured and fragmented data for data identification, finding matching Data with their unique relationships.
- Responsible in providing guidance to Strategic management team from operations division with Presentations, Dashboarding and Reporting supported by Visual Analytics.
- Provided documentation on Product owners for accountability based on measurable and actionable Confidential on products by providing -clear goals with assigned roles for a desired outcome.
- Provided strategic consulting services for Business Planning, Product Management, Go-to-Market Strategies, data monetization, Business Intelligence Implementations and IT direction.
- Introduced competitive strategy on building a differentiated Data-driven product along with the product echo-system.
- Established product roadmap with “goal-first” strategy to build the right product for right market.
- Outlined revenue maximization strategy of a Data-driven SaaS based product with the details of the operational modeling having a tier-based pricing approach that guaranteed 8% ROI within a quarter.
Product Manager (BI)
- Directly responsible for analyzing, defining, visualizing and reporting customer data for identification of customer segments for endurance activity, recreation, hospitality and cross-channel marketing.
- Identified Consumer data with Data Visualization and Visual Analytics helped build a cloud based activity management product for 50,000 plus event organizers worldwide.
- Directed the product development process involving - BI, Marketing Analytics, SaaS, digital platform development and data monetization in a cloud based application environment built around a SaaS and Predictive Analytics platform that enabled multi-channel product delivery.
- Expanded the revenue base with an integrated digital marketing plan utilizing Customer Loyalty data from an Omnichanell prospective.
- Lead efforts in product planning, product design, platform requirements, product price modeling, thought leadership, product road map planning for short-term and long-term developments.
- Guided SCRUM team with product design, product development and post production issues.
- Managed a team of 25 developers, 3 data scientists and testing teams in offshore and local locations.
- Helped build a “new” Active that integrated business data with customer intelligence to develop product-aware marketing in a cloud based environment.
- Highly successful activity management product line prompted management to identify new markets utilizing customer intelligence and Marketing Analytics data by linking - companies own historical and third party data.
- Directed product planning utilizing Pragmatic Marketing approach helped focus on product positioning in the market before development of the product helped avoid internal biasing in product development. This approach of product development is driven by customers focus on product features that solves their needs across market segments.
- Proposed tiered pricing and price fencing scheme provided additional revenue through product segmentation and branding.
- Took leading initiative in a startup company to introduce new products, planned SaaS based product development strategy and handled complete product life-cycle (PLC).
- Prepared product planning documentation with key features, reasoning and product placement.
- Researched, determined and recommended prices for new products based on- strategic goals, product penetration principles, customer’s willingness to pay (WTP) and profit maximization principles.
- Prepared the digital roadmap to promote the product and measure consumer sentiment towards the product in the social media and e-commerce environment.
- Product development strategy helped company save 30% in product development cost.
- Increased profit margin by 20% from value addition components and add-on services while keeping lower base price to attract new customers.
- Performed market research on primary and secondary data to determine product positioning, features and pricing utilizing business intelligence (BI) concepts which resulted in 18% increase in positive sentiment of potential customers.
- Guided UI design, product development utilizing Agile/SCRUM methodology along with customer interaction initiatives to build finished product.
Business Relationship Manager
- Presented vision for efficient enterprise resource management using predictive analytics techniques to help enterprise services be more competitive at lowest possible cost factor.
- Provided guidance to senior VPs and directors with measurable and actionable reporting metrics on weekly and monthly basis utilizing SAP Business Objects, data-visualization and data-extraction tools.
- Developed strategies for retention of top performing talents using SAS business intelligence analytics engine that identified resources at higher risk of leaving the company.
- Designed and introduced a portfolio of strategic reports that outlined headcount movement, employee compensation, requisitions, job location, employee and market positioning using - Excel macros, inbuilt functions, OLE, VBA scripts and data lookups.
- Implemented SaaS based reporting product with rich UI that included smart graphics and visuals utilizing Agile/SCRUM approach.
- Supervised a team of data science experts, statisticians and reporting product developers.
- Contribution to performance tracking initiatives and marketing strategies to relocate resources resulted in 18% cost efficiency.
- Evaluated and predicted performance of the enterprise service effectiveness by resources and organization types on weekly and monthly basis based key performance criteria.
- Effective data visualization technique and interactive communication with VPs and directors resulted in 15% increase in retention rate of top resources on QOQ basis.
- Received “Making a Difference” for revenue contribution to exploring new business opportunities.
Product owner/Sr. Analyst
- Coordinated product offering in e - commerce website and online channels that included print, media and copy products based on market segmentation and product feature analysis.
- Supervised a team of system integration engineers, UI/webservice developers and testing teams.
- Introduced new marketing model to secure new customers based on AIDA conversion model.
- Implemented non-linear pricing model with Price Fencing and defined metrics for profit maximization utilizing Excel analytics and VBA macros.
- Developed optimization models which could tailor pricing for customers by simulating (what-if analysis) how consumers will react to price change with data-driven scenarios and metrics to back up assumption.
- Introduced print products offering based on SaaS implementation with Subscription based pricing linked to product features for small and medium sized businesses without sacrificing prospects.
- Increased customer retention rate and added additional revenue to the small business segment on YOY basis.
- Introduced “single-click” e-commerce user experience that increased conversion rate.
Product owner/Sr. Analyst
- Developed a Customer Identification System that resulted in multi-million dollar savings for the company.
- Enhanced ROI on advertising, cross channel tracking, Customer Sentiment Analysis and Conversion rate.
- Outlined Product Roadmap, Product Branding Strategy and Product Vision supported by Internal and External analysis.
- Documented product requirements that ensured core objectives outlined by management, resolved the customer pain-points, enhanced Product Brand value, introduced customer-centric design, increased product Usability and provided clarity for development teams.
- Improved customer identification (CIS)/CRM system ensured “customer retention”, helped faster ordering, billing accuracy, on-time service, optimal pricing, quality support and services.
- Established a goal based project management system in matrix structure for operational efficiency.