- Trained in Workday fundamentals and core HCM(Organizations, Staffing Models, Jobs and Positions, Compensation, Security Groups, Business Process Framework, Transactions, Integrations)
- Trained in Workday Integration tools like Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Report Writer, Core Connector, Calculated fields.
- Implemented mandatory ASC 842 Lease accounting functionality using TRIRIGA Application Platform 3.5.2 and TRIRGA Application Version 10.5.3
- Involved in 3 end to end Peoplesoft ERP upgrade - implementation including Configuration, User Requirements, Fit Gap Analysis, Functional/Approach specifications, and Technical design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- As a IT lead for ERP Peoplesoft Uni-Fi conversion project from 8.4 to 9.1 I was responsible for the delivery of RICEFW or WRICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, workflow, Functional) objects for Purchasing Peoplesoft module, I partnered with IBM and cross-functional teams for delivery of these objects.
- As a IT lead for ERP Peoplesoft 9.1 upgrade project I was responsible for the delivery of RICEFW or WRICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Workflow, Functional) objects for Project Costing, Project Authorization and Capital Labor project, Commitment Control and Asset Management Peoplesoft modules, I partnered with Accenture and KPMG teams for delivery of these objects.
- As a core team member of the Order to Pay Ariba network solution, I led the effort to implement O2P and P2P solution for multiple business units. This involved the delivery of custom interfaces and enhancements which integrate with the Ariba network, ultimately enabling internal AP and PO customers to do business with more suppliers worldwide.
- Subject matter expert in technical and functional areas of various Peoplesoft Financial/SCM modules including Accounts Payable(AP), Expense(EX), Purchasing(PO), General Ledger(GL), Commitment Control(KK), Strategic Sourcing(SS), Asset Management(AM), Inventory(IN), General Ledger(GL)and Project Costing(PC).
- Subject matter expert in EDI for various ANSI X12 inbound and outbound transactions including 110,810,811,820,850,852,855,856,860,997,835,837.
- Strong PeopleSoft technical skills include People Tools (Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, Query, Data Mover, Security Administrator and Definition Security), Integration Broker, Web Services and XMLP.
- PeopleSoft Financials (9.2, 9.1,8.4)
- Application Designer People Tools People Code
- Application Engine File Layout Component Interface
- Security Administrator Object Security BI Publisher
- Tree Manager Process Scheduler SQR
- PS Query Crystal Reports Production Support
- Performance Tuning Integration Broker AWE
- Workflow PL/SQL Data Mover
- SOAP UI SQL
- Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connector, HCM, XSLT
- Oracle 12/11/10g/9i/8/7.x
- Application Platform version 3.5.2
- Data Modeler, Form builder, Association Manager, List Manager, Report Manager, Portal Builder, Navigation Builder, Workflow Builder, BIRT Reports
- ASC 842 implementation, Portfolio Modules, Real Estate Facilities.
- EDI Tools
- Trusted Link Enterprise (Innovis, Harbinger), BIZLINK
- Open Text, Easylink, ICC, GEIS, Sterling Commerce
- ANSI X12, ASC X12
- 4010, 5010
- AS2, SFTP, FTP
- 110, 810, 811, 820, 850, 855,856,860,869,870,835,837,997
- General Ledger Accounts Payable Ariba
- Purchasing Inventory TRIRIGA
- Asset Management Project Costing Expenses
- Contracts Commitment Control Stat dSeries Sourcing Workday
- Jira Confluence
Process and systems lead
- Load approximately 110K leases from 3 source systems, 3 inbound integrations were designed, build and implemented to accomplish this. Manual upload feature via excel template was also implemented for business to load leases for 20 manual sources
- Implement 15 reports in TRIRGA to provided necessary ASC 842 disclosure information.
- Implement interfaces to generate monthly ASC842 journal entries out for TRIRIGA for several ERPs including SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle.
- Manage and perform system testing including user acceptance, regression and performance tests
- Develop future-state processes/controls.
- Add approximately 22 Billion in leases to the balance sheet and provide information for disclosures for 3/31/2019 financials.
- Led and managed a 3 member IT team and worked with cross functional teams and stakeholders to deliver this project to business.
- Collaborated with SAP team to design the e-form for item request .
- Designed and implemented interfaces using Application Engine, File layout, Component Interface between Peoplesoft SAP for master data files.
- Designed and developed and implemented Soap XML web services using integration broker to get real time file attachment URLs from Filenet document management system.
- Implemented pages and screens and provided features in Peoplesoft for users to correct and re-process items that were in error.
- Authored functional/approach design documents for technical team.
- Approximately 3000+ items have been created since the go live.
- Led and managed a 4 member IT team and partnered with Internal AP customer to deliver the project to business. This functionality is used by the internal users to submit check request for a payment of non-po invoices to vendors.
- This tool had an integration touch point with IPM document management system for storing and attaching supporting documentation.
- Complex workflow was also implemented using Approval Framework (AWE) for obtaining approvals from management of requestor of payment check.
- Approximately $14 million has been paid using this functionality since go live.
- Led and managed a 4 member IT team and partnered with internal AP and PO customer
- This project was implemented for stream lining the PO and AP processing so that Confidential vendors receive a PO for all business units using one method and invoice Confidential using one method.
- This project helped business gain efficiencies in processing of Procure to pay (P2P) function. Per customer it helped them gain savings of 228K annually.
- Eliminated integration touch point with Seeburger middleware system.
- Delivered 10 Enhancements to business.
- Led the purchasing(PO) module with teams in India and US to deliver this project to business
- Led the talent identification and staffing of consultants for this project.
- Performed fit/gap and business analysis using the IBM's Quad A methodology (Add, Adjust, Adopt, Abstain) to come up with WRICEF objects by the process area.
- Delivered 25 WRICEF(Workflow,Reports,Interfaces,Converison,Enhancements,Functionalconfiguratin) objects to business
- Partnered with IBM for project management and status reporting to management
- Authored several functional/approach design documents for technical team.
- Designed a new solution for FedEx desktop shipping functionality. There was integration involved with SAP and Seeburger systems.
- Created mapping document and specs to map ANSI 110,810,855,856 to Seeburger specifications.
- Upgraded Trusted Link Enterprise EDI system from unsupported version to a latest version 6.2.
- I collaborated with DBA Infrastructure team and Network firewall team to complete this upgrade project.
- IT Security exception to transmit data through VPN tunnel was eliminated with the implementation of the project
- Implemented BIZLINK software for data transmission using secure protocol and encryption
- EDI system is used to transmit approximately $16 billion of payments to suppliers and employees electronically.
- EDI ANSI X12 transactions like 810,820,850,855,856 are also now transmitted securely
- Implemented EDI ANSI X12 Interchange for non-reg line of business to decommission IBM web sphere system. This eliminated $1.2 million in maintenance fees.
- This project avoided potential risk of interruption to $150 million a year in outbound electronic payments.
- Led PC, KK, Project Authorization Request and IT Capital Project Request labor modules in this 2 year implementation upgrade project.
- Partnered with KPMG and Accenture to deliver 40+ WRICEF(Workflow,Reports,Interfaces,Converison,Enhancements,Functionalconfiguratin) objects to business .
- Authored various functional and approach documents for partner Accenture's technical team to use for coding.
- Successfully negotiated with internal customers and KPMG to steer them to better solutions for example: Mass Budget Transfer functionality, customizations to project location screens etc.
- Developed code for AM asset Transfer functionality.
- Implemented three SOAP xml web services with Internal Network Team.
- Created many interfaces to transmit data to Network Capital Management System where all the planning, managing and reporting, budget and spending for network is maintained.
- Performed configuration of PC module.
Senior Member Application Staff
- Led the talent identification and staffing of consultants for production support of AP, EX modules.
- Managed a team of contractors for AP, EX modules.
- Collaborated with internal customers to prioritize the enhancement requests submitted by them.
- Responsible for AP month end close activity, provided support to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Developed a solution to for AM customer to process various AM financial transactions in Mass via upload process.
- Worked on enterprise location custom module to integrate with various internal systems like POS, Billing, CWT and Sales.
- Developed a solution to auto retire inventory when assets were retired in AM module.
- Supported 1099 IRS processing for AP customer.
- Worked on EDI projects to implement 810,856,820 for internal national retail customer.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Developed and implemented an interface solution to load corporate card data in employees my wallet in Expenses module.
- Developed and implemented a solution for mass cancellation of payments.
- Developed and implemented workflow solution for journal approval.
- Developed and implemented workbench solution to correct and reprocess bank reconciliation statement exceptions.
- Developed and Implemented Outbound EDI Payment /Remittance Advice (820) document for EFT (Solution to Check printing) payments to various internal and external customers of Confidential .
- Developed, designed and documented Maps for various inbound and out bound EDI transaction sets in Harbinger TLE as per the client service requests from EDI customers of Accounts Payables, Oracle Purchasing, Billing, accounts Receivables and various other systems.
- Implemented EDI Inbound and Outbound Transaction sets for paper free business with various trading partners of Confidential Wireless.
- Successfully worked on numerous production support issues and resolved them in timely manner.
- Implemented Outbound Purchase order (850), Inbound Invoice (810), Inbound Advance Ship Notice (856), and Inbound Purchase order Acknowledgement (855), Outbound Payment/Remittance (820) using Oracle EDI Gateway, Oracle Purchasing, and Oracle Payables Modules.
- Implemented Oracle EDI Gateway module of Oracle Applications ERP. This included configuring trading partners, vendor bank setups, code conversions.
- Implemented customizations to outbound program to use extensible architecture provided by Oracle EDI Gateway.
- Successfully resolved production support issues in Oracle Applications ERP in a timely manner which required me to be on call 24x7 on rotational basis.
- Designed, mapped, unit tested and implemented inbound 810,820,824,855,856,870 transaction sets in 4010 ANSI X12 standards using Harbinger Trusted Link enterprise.
- Designed, mapped, unit tested and implemented Outbound 811,820,850,860,869 transaction sets in 4010 ANSI X12 Standards using Harbinger Trusted Link Enterprise.