- Committed to delivering products that drive company growth& profitability
- Innovative and creative agile Product Owner with 15+ years of experience in product conceptualization, development, and management.
- Proficient in leading complete product development lifecycles from conception to post - implementation. Skilled in technical writing, stakeholder relations, end to end process optimization, and backlog management.
- Superior problem-solving, project management, team leadership, and critical thinking skills. Successfully manage multiple tasks and projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team oriented mindset.
- Successfully increased efficiency and process optimization from 30% to 98%
- Boosted productivity by expanding tool to additional customers
- Direct 100+ projects per year within Agile Scrum environment
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Agile Development
- Iteration Planning
- User Stories
- Product Management
- Defect Management
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Product Roadmap
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Agile Tools: JIRA, Rally, Confluence
- Visio, SQL, HTML, Adobe Photoshop
- Proprietary Systems
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Increased efficiency and process optimization from 30% to 98% after developing and implementing E-Filing system.
- Created $16M IT revenue stream by launching system as pay service (SaaS).
- Increased productivity by expanding tool to 2K criminal, juvenile, and appellate court customers.
- System now recognized as premier court E-Filing system nationwide.
- Direct 100+ projects per year within Agile Scrum environment.
- Spearheaded development of E-Signature module for judges and earned National Association of Court Management’s Top 10 Court Technology Solutions Award.
- Communicate with stakeholders, developers, QA teams, deployment teams, and customer support centers.
- Eliminated work backlogs by conducting effective iteration planning and product backlog management.
- Launched Agile Community Forum initiative with 9 courts nationwide and assisted 4 states with implementation of agile development environments.
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Gathered and analyzed customer requirements to design, develop, and test numerous software programs.
- Prepared workflow charts, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), technical specifications, and diagrams.
- Coordinated application testing and quality assurance.
- Created user training materials and technical documents.
- Contributed to creation of official court rules of procedure and chief justice directives pertaining to applications.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on E-Filing technology for court systems in 3 different countries.
- Increased efficiency by adding misdemeanor, traffic, small claims, and self-represented litigant modules to E-Filing system.
- Led completion of 2K+ updates for E-Filing and CMS application to meet organizational needs.
- Authored 3 newsletters and articles.
- Chaired 5 user committees and 15 user groups to communicate project scope and requirements.
- Assisted in drafting of press releases and rollout plans for 20+ new products.
- Served as expert witness in 5 court cases involving legal matters relating to E-Filing application.
Information Technology Specialist
- Managed final launch and rollout of Confidential system.
- Oversaw implementation planning, testing, launch scheduling, and rollout.
- Authored policies and procedures involving use of new system.
- Created training manuals and trained end users.
- Supervised daily project activities.
- Led rollout of E-Filing system to all 64 Colorado judicial districts.
- Created training manuals on electronic filing and electronic case management systems.
- Directed training programs to assist Judicial Branch in transitioning from paper process to faster court process for judges, clerks, and the public.