Engineering Professional with extensive, diverse and well - rounded functional, technical, integration and hands on project management skills in systems, IT and supply chain/Logistics looking to provide value by delivering simple, stable and scalable solutions using innovative and best practice methods.
- Over 12 years of experience in Systems/Solutions project management, business analysis, process development, EDI, implementation, migration, development, training, support & integration.
- Integration with Hybris / ServiceMax / WMS / SAP /Baan /BPCS / Salesforce / NetSuite / Workday / Zuora and Legacy systems using Dell Boomi.
- Well-rounded functional, technical and integration knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (Infor > 10yrs, Dell Boomi Integration (> 9 yrs.), Provia (1yr), Confidential (1yr), Manhattan WMOS (1yr)), SAP WM (1 yr.) Oracle E-Business Suite (Inv <1 yr.)
- Well-rounded and extensive experience in business, functional, technical, systems and integration.
- Provided on-site one week training in Dell Boomi to Let’s gel, Physio Control and Lineage Logistics
- Implementation and process engineering expertise using best practices and lean methods to improve productivity and efficiency while reducing opportunities for operational and system errors.
- Strong expertise in programming, databases, technical environments and technology best practices.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Excellent work ethics and hardworking engineering professional.
- Ability to think out of the box under challenging situations and capable of architecting simple, stable and scalable solutions in a short period.
- Experience in building relationships with vendor, operations, IT and with offshore teams and working with them.
- Experience working on projects in Germany, UK, Poland, Belgium, Dubai, Mexico, Thailand, Canada and US.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
Infor Exceed WMS Manhattan RedPrairie SAP WM / EWM Dell Boomi (> 9 yrs.) Solution design, Optimization & Development (> 10 yrs.) Process Improvement (> 10 yrs.) Warehouse Management Systems (> 10 Yrs.) Business Requirements Analysis (> 7 Yrs.) Implementation (> 10 Yrs.) Project Management (> 5 Yrs.) SDLC, Agile, Waterfall (> 10 Yrs.) Reporting (>10 yrs.) EDI (940, 945, 943, 944, 856 etc.) / XML Interface development (> 7 yrs.). Business process mapping (> 5 yrs.), Software Requirement Study (> 5yrs) SSRS (> 3 yrs.) Citrix (> 5 yrs.)
TECHNOLOGIES AND METHODS:
WMS Software: EXE|EXceed|SSA|Infor|SAP|RedPrairie|Manhattan WMS, SAP WM/EWM
Integration EDI/XML/IDOC: Dell Boomi, Boomi and Sterling Integrator
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access and DB2
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Cognos and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Operating Environments: MS Windows, Linux/UNIX and Solaris
Tools: /Misc. Eclipse, Tortoise/SVN, Agile, Waterfall, ITIL, IIS, Apache, RF EquipmentLabel printers, Loftware
ERP /WMS/ DELL Boomi Integration Consultant
- Currently working as an Integration consultant designing and developing interfaces between Salesforce and Legacy System using Dell Boomi.
- Recently completed project integrating ServiceMax with SAP using Dell Boomi.
- Integration automated the following transactions in SAP
- Creation of Notification, Creation of Service Order, Creation of Quotation, Quotation Update, Releasing of Service Order, Confirmation of Activities, MIGO, Tech Complete and Removal of Billing Block
- Master data interfaces to create Installed Equipment in Service Max and Warranty’s (in progress).
- Functional design for customization in SAP to meet the integration needs
- Designed and developed interfaces from Hybris to create Sales Order in SAP using Web Services. Customized SAP to generate full feed and delta feed for master data in addition to developing interfaces.
- Implemented WMS for Leoni client on-boarding in Mannheim. Designed and developed interfaces, custom RF functionalities as part of an end to end implementation process. Developed EDI interfaces between the client and the Confidential using DELL Boomi.
- Designed and developed EDI Interfaces using Boomi for one of the largest retail clients in Poland and provided on-site go live support for two weeks.2015
- Provided onsite one week training to customers of DELL Boomi. First three days to go over the Dell Boomi boot camp and the next two days to take on customer project and design and develop while on-site.
- Designed, developed and supported integrations using Boomi between Confidential and their customers (JCB, Theory Fashion, TYCO, BEKO, Tarsago, Biedranka, MARS, Adidas, Binatone and JBrand
- In the initial stages of implementation of Infor SCE 10.2 for a US/Mexican freight forwarding/customs brokerage/Contract Logistics Company. Currently using DELL Boomi to integrate their Global with their legacy systems.
- Experience using Dell Boomi to integrate with Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce and Zuora. Extensively used AS2/ FTP /http / Web Services / SOAP for integration.
- Implemented WMS and Integration using Boomi in Warsaw Poland for client like Reader’s Digest in less than three months’ time by innovative use of available tools leading to a successful go live.
Confidential, Waukesha, WI
- Designed tech specs for migration project from 2004 version to 2011.4 versions. Developed enhancements related to allocation logic, Work Order and picking enhancements.
- Technical resource in three projects (Bosch, CB and GE Lighting).
- As part of technical team performed builds, rollouts and deployed them. Proficient in troubleshooting, analyzing trace files. Basic knowledge of integrator with experience in developing a few of them.
- Underwent boot camp technical training in RP WMS (Customizing RP WMS using Moca, Java, C. Mobile terminal framework customization, Report Writer, Labels, DDA (Dynamic Data driven App) & Integrator
IT/WMS/Boomi Integration Consultant
- Managed SAP integration project with WMS on behalf of the client. Designed, developed EDI interfaces (DELL Boomi) and provided go live support.
- Implemented work order process for Body Shop kiting product. Trained users and provided reporting support and go live support
- Conducted business review for the on-boarding of DELL client in Istanbul warehouse. Created the BRS document, as-is process and to-be process. Completed process mapping, created configuration and set up guide.
- Conducted business analysis for DELL Client implantation. Developed the interfaces. Designed and developed custom functionalities for receiving, cross docking, lane management and putaway. Developed EDI interfaces between Dell (Syncreon) and the Confidential using DELL Boomi.
- Performed custom functionalities for CNH and JCB WMS implementation.
- Install WMOS, EIS and LM (server and client) Applications to support upcoming DC go lives.
- Conduct environment audit (WMOS, EIS, and LM) including Unix/Windows servers and Databases to ensure that the code version and patch level are up to date.
- Analyze processes and provide best practice solutions/configurations to improve efficiency and reduce errors.
- Support functional testing of warehouse functionalities.
- Provided on-site Manhattan go-live support at Maple Grove Ontario and Moncton New Brunswick.
WMS Project Manager
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Managed cross functional teams containing developers, QA analysts and WMS/LMS/Billing consultants.
- Maintain project status, issue logs, progress charts and project documents and discuss in weekly meetings
- Establish good working relationship with vendor (Provia) and business partners (DC Management)
- Optimized the server environment (Production, Development and training) from approximately 70 Virtual machines to 34 Virtual machines while at the same time adding more customers to existing warehouses and migrating new facilities to Provia WMS.
- Manage, implement and support Provia WMS, Visual ERP and Integration (EDI/XML using DELL Boomi) applications.
- Design solutions, develop specs and manage software development related to Order Manager Application, Reporting including Cognos and Reporting services.
- Provide weekly budget and project status updates to CIO and the VP.
Business Systems Analyst
- Provide support to WMS 4000 Implementations.
- Design and implement new client accounts in WMS.
WMS/Boomi Integration Consultant
- Managed Migration from Exceed 2.0 ( Confidential WMS) to SSA 3.9 version ahead of schedule with extensive customizations and without orphaning base functionality
- Designed EDI/XML interfaces using Boomi between WMS 3.10 and a client’s legacy system. Provided client new RF functionality (using RFEA application) for Cairo facility to enable single scan multiple LPN processing.
- Provided expert consulting for the largest privately held logistics firm in Asia (Bangkok, Thailand) for Boomi 3.3 interface development between EXE/Infor 3.10 and ERP system. This enabled client to go live quicker and with fewer cost overruns.
- Managed and designed customized WMS functionality (Task Manager, Allocation, picking to improve productivity and capable to handle higher shipping volumes) and designed/developed interfaces using Data Exchange (Boomi) between Baan and EXE/Infor WMS 3.10, provided go-live support for a home appliances manufacturer (Tlanleplanta, Mexico).
- Provide EXCEED WMS Technical support for Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and North American implementations; provide development and support for Data Exchange (BOOMI), Electronic Commerce (EXE) and XML Adapter (EXE) applications
- Managed on-site EXE/Infor WMS go-live support (Antwerp) and managed EXE/Infor WMS 3.10 implementation / training project (Dubai, Kazakhstan, Germany) for a global integrated logistics provider.
- Provided SAP WM implementation services including SAP WM training for super users and operations managers, working with ABAP personnel in creating reports, using LSMW to transfer data from legacy systems to SAP, configuration of the WM module according to the blueprint (including defining storage types, storage sections, picking areas, movement types, etc. and strategies for putaway and picking.)
- Development, implementation, 24/7 support, go-live & migration of Confidential warehouse management systems
Confidential, Eddystone, PA
- Designed, developed, implemented and supported 2-tier and 3-tier Exceed 4000 WMS
- Led migration of Exceed 4000 enterprise warehouse system to DB2
- Designed and implemented custom interfaces to automate business data exchanges.
- Extensively optimized stored procedures and triggers to enhance performance and decrease data locks
- Part of the team in the implementation of Exceed 4000 3-tier warehouse management systems in a 100,000 sq ft. facility in Jacksonville Florida
- Worked closely with warehouse personnel to ensure data integrity, as is related to inventory