Tableau Administrator with expertise in Windows, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server, MS Access seeking employment in a stable company for growth.
- Over seven years of experience in the IT Industry and worked on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and efficient in connecting various data sources.
- Strong experience using Tableau Server, Tableau
- Experience analyzing, designing and implementing relational data warehouse.
- Development of complex stored procedures and SSRS reports for LPS
- Experience in the maintenance and scheduling of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Extensive experience in Tableau Administration Tool for Configuration adding users managing licenses and data connections scheduling tasks embedding views by interacting with other platforms like Sharepoint.
- Responsible for Tableau Environment, Security, Architecture setup.
- Customized the Tableau landing page with site listings as icons and description.
- Created server monitoring dashboards using Postgres repository to measure performance and usage at server level.
- Successfully upgraded Tableau platforms in clustered environment and performed content upgrade
- Involved in publishing of various kinds of interactive data visualization dashboards and work books from Tableau Desktop to Tableau Servers
- Security and Authentication - Security Design, SSO, LDAP an Active Directory
- Servers- Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Sizing, Scaling of Services and Architecture Design.
- Migration and Upgrades- Migration and upgrade of SAP Business Objects and Tableau Platforms across different versions
- Development- Tableau Desktop, Web Intelligence, Dashboard Designer, Universe Designer and Information Design Tool
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQLUtilities MS Office Suite,, MS Sharepoint, MS Project
Plaforms: Windows 7/8/10/NTETL tools, SSIS, Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server
Visualization Tools: Tableau 10.1/9.1/8.1
- Involved in installation and updating of Tableau server .Work on latest versions of Tableau.. 18.3.5
- Extensive use Tabadmin and Tabcmd commands in creating backups and restoring backups of Tableau repository.
- Monitoring licenses, monitoring user activity/ sessions, consulting Tableau to define bugs in patches.
- Configured Tableau Server processes to maximize the server performance.
- Created crosstabs by conversion of existing charts.
- Scheduling data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Created users, user groups and maintained user access rights in tableau.
- Provided technical support to all team members during project execution.
- Involved in report and dashboard requirement gathering from the end users to define accurate requirements.
- Conducting data analysis using interactive Excel Features.
- Testing dashboards to ensure data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data
- Maintained test logs and wrote test evaluation, summary reports.
- Maintain and re - configure the servers according to the business requirements and ensure availability of the production environment.
- Perform maintenance activities like Logs Cleanup and Archiving Log files in designated intervals, used for Business continuity during a Disaster.
- Work on Tabcmd to schedule the report's and setup email reports using command line
- Implemented Tableau BI security at the Data(Data Securoty) and object ( Roles and Permissions) security .
Sr Tableau Developer /Administrator
- Involve in installation of Tableau desktop and Tableau server. Worked on latest versions of Tableau 10.x.
- Involve in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Creating Tableau dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts etc. using show me functionality
- Developing story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
- Developed, Organize and manage graphs, slides document templates and tables for the efficient creation of reports.
- Created complex Tableau reports with multiple queries, custom SQL, complex functions, merge dimensions, Drill down/up/across/ through complex filters etc.
- Mapping and Querying data using SQL.
- Mastered in different formatting techniques
- Experience of in performance tuning of reports in Tableau
- Goods understanding of the customer business and implementing the same over to the reporting needs.
- Provided technical support to all team members during project execution
- Creating extracts and published data sources on tableau Server for the users from various