- VP/Director of Program Operations and BU leader directing global enterprise strategy, products and programs in BI, licensing Programs, and Professional Services across domains of SaaS, Data platforms of Hadoop, and Fintech
- VP Business Programs leader driving transformations through planning and adoption of emerging technology solutions.
- Skilled Sr Director of Services in Product Management with 20 years of expertise in Product and Program offerings
- Solid leadership abilities in account communications, distilling complex issues and technologies, contracts and enterprise wide deals driving revenue growth while optimizing operations.
- Collaborative thought leader creating strategic relationships with global partners, and in customer facing global settings.
- Startup evaluation and packaging
- Business Intelligence Strategy
- Big Data, Hadoop
- Operations Transformations
- Ops global management
- Product Management turns
- Data Center buy/build global
- Product Evangelization
- Named account management
Technologies: Salesforce, Tableau, Excel, Service Now, MS Project, Plainview, Hadoop file system ( HFS ), Map R, HIVE, TEZ, PIG, STORM, SPARK, HBASE, ACCUMULO, SOLR, Range, Atlas, AD, SaaS, Oracle clustering, HP Blades, VMware, SAN, NAS, CVD, PVD, Metrology, E - Beam, SEM, Clarify, PeopleSoft, CA Tools, Oracle11i, Atrium CMDB, Iron ports, F5, Crossbeam, Juniper, Project server, SFDC, Office 365, Box, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
Confidential, Alameda, CA
VP Principle Operations
- Drove messaging and strategy in Product Marketing messages while tuning operations offerings for BI, Bigdata, and IOT.
- Directed verticals of business program management operations group, consulting, cloud management, and emissary services.
- Managed named customer engagements globally
- Sourced and developed global shipping schemas with operational expertise and developed last mile GTM strategies for deep sea shipping.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr Program Portfolio Manager
- Lead engagements for customer software licensing initiatives in a SaaS environment.
- Consulted with partners, provided account oversight NCR portfolio software implementations and upgrades.
- Managed full scope of the programs with engagement team from intake through implementation.
- Developed and executed project plans, product road map changes, and supported alliance programs.
- Managed Enterprise SaaS implementation teams and provided account management product scoping for Symantec.
- Utilized and configured SFDC financial force as metric and finance tool for account management
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA .
Sr. Engagement Manager
- Developed strategy and managed solution teams for open source Hadoop engagements.
- Managed west and eastern regional accounts for an innovative start - up company creating and deploying open data platforms and software applications across technology eco systems.
- Managed portfolio of project timelines and deliverables, engineering resources, and budgets.
- Advanced strategic planning in PMO directed named global account performance of engineering changes and engagement teams.
- Tuned designs, and engineering developments, for customer deployments of global Confidential Data Platform (HDP) configurations for enterprise clients.
- Deployed global solutions through PS teams, full stack multi cluster environments, implementing Hadoop data platforms, data lakes, utilizing new architectures with Hadoop file system ( HFS ), Map R, HIVE, TEZ, PIG, STORM, SPARK, HBASE, ACCUMULO, SOLR, Ranger, Atlas, for global Confidential 50 enterprise customers. Updated and managed internal SFDC upgrades and module refresh projects.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Director, Portfolio Manager Professional Services
- Managed Technical Solutions Program Office and Innovation Data Team, BI, supporting Confidential 50 companies.
- Oversaw Americas digital technology integrations for portfolio programs and engagements implementing security, network & data center Cisco connected technology programs.
- Developed and monitored performance of multiple hundred-million-dollar enterprise LAN/WAN, hardware, and software account licensing programs.
- Managed BI transformation team.
- As TSM, authored & captured proposals, secured engagements, and deployed resources globally for projects .
- Directed Project Planning board, capacity planning, and executive governance reporting.
- Managed enterprise deployments of Cisco unified communications into data centers globally.
- Managed global resources of time, budget, people, value,
Confidential, Santa Clara & San Jose
Sr. Portfolio Product/Programs Manager
- Lead Product teams to build innovative customer solutions with credit providers.
- Managed four digital wallet product portfolio teams.
- Collaborated with customers, business units, and stakeholders to develop and deliver product road maps.
- Managed governance and resolved dependency and risk issues.
- Utilized PMO, Rally, Roadmaps, Program Management, Governance, Engineering, and Risk tools to support program management.
- Influenced product adoption budgets and weighting policies with internal / external business partners.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Product/Program Manager
- Managed Microsoft integrations and data migrations within Confidential .
- Managed scrum teams in SW development.
- Directed integration of Confidential CRM Systems, portals, and search alliance markets through global partnership agreements.
- Served as the manager SCRUM master for the full lifecycle from development to production for point-of-sale, Web, Mobile, and Hardware environments.
- Collaborated with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Advertising, ERP, and Search teams to ensure successful program implementations.
- Oversaw product roadmaps and governance.
- Reported executive metrics communications and reported on implementation performance.
- Mentored Jr Project Managers.
- Migrated data into hardware architectures for multiple global projects
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Program Manager
- Led development and deployment of data center paths in operations, applications, and security.
- Managed upgrade and global deployment projects for enterprise applications, architecture, infrastructure, network, and security.
- Created Data Center migration and consolidation strategies for Quincy.
- Migrated internal applications and customer data across new architectures and systems globally.
- Developed standards, metrics, SLAs, operating level agreements, and capacity models. Drove ITIL transition and adoption.
- Planned and deployed a $90 million Next Gen data center: facilitated and truncated 26 data centers to six global failover centers with data recovery.
- Increased persistent SaaS users from 25 to 80 million through migrating technologies from boxed software to SaaS offerings.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr Consultant, Program Manager
- Directed project management teams, development, and testing of solutions for BI platforms.
- Managed teams of application developers, testers, and junior Project Managers for Marketing, Operations, and Tools areas.
- Oversaw portfolio of software enhancements and code rewrite projects.
- Led regular SCRUM meetings and milestone reviews for software build projects.
- Implemented BI metrics.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Consultant, Program Manager
- Project Management Office for enterprise-wide data center, bill pay, and online services.
- Oversaw schedules, deliverables, stakeholder relations, budgets, and metrics for data center and online services upgrades, refresh, and new implementation projects.
- Drove new technology growth and utilization of enterprise hosting communities in LAN and WAN environments.
- Negotiated vendor quotes, delivery and installation services with SUN, HP, Cisco, Oracle, and VMware.
- Developed and managed budgets for all projects within scope.
- Optimized wholesale and trust offerings using meta data tagging approach for the enterprise Configuration Management Database.
- Expanded customer trading capabilities by implementing new technology into Confidential com.
- Deployed datacenter upgrades for enterprise hosting services.
Program Director, Business Development
- Revitalized business operations and improved revenue stream for declining aircraft maintenance facility.
- Assessed overall business operations and vendor contracts and created strategy to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Negotiated vendor contracts, qualified suppliers, and implemented Homeland Security program. Managed widebody for aircraft maintenance facility.
- Oriented business processes and implemented improvements to meet expanding customer demands.
- Increased revenue by 16% through implementing business process changes in Operations, Engineering, Planning, and Accounting. Managed
- Secured and managed $265M maintenance contract with United Airlines. 737, 747, 777
- Managed Customer operations of GECC, DNL, and Fed EX.
- Global client programs of modifications and Upgrades.