- Chief Information Officer, Collaborative Business Leader and experienced Change Agent who knows how to get things done.
- Produces results and creates an “Environment of Success” that focuses on transforming company processes to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Skilled, passionate, hands - on, team-oriented leader who builds partnerships, develops common goals and advances company culture to the next level of efficiency.
- Consistent success improving business strategies.
- More than 25 Years of Multi-Dimensional Competencies
- Exceeding Revenue / Saving Costs / Improving Business / Increasing IT Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning / Leadership / Digital Transformations / Cultural Change Agent / Business Partnerships
- Collaborative Consensus Building / State-of-the-Art Implementations / Retail Store POS / E-Commerce / Omni-Channel
- Mobile & Cloud Solutions / IT & Supply Chain Management / Corporate Governance / Organization Structure
- Global Project Management / Cost Reductions / Process Improvement / Measurements
UNIQUE SKILLS AND COMMITTEES:
Rare Combination: Hands-On, Direct responsibilities of CIO and Logistics/Supply Chain departments
Industries: Wholesale, Retail, Apparel, Logistics/Manufacturing, Personal Care, Beverage, Tobacco, Consulting, Telecommunications
Multiple Technologies: ERP - SAP and Oracle, SAP- BI-HANA, BIG DATA, Retail POS - EPICOR, E-Commerce - IBM Websphere
Facilitator: Certified Joint Application Design (JAD); Business Process Reengineering - Customer Order Fulfillment, Supply Chain Management, and Performance Measurement; Rapid Application Development (RAD); Quality and Function Points
Confidential, Ardsley, New York
- Advice and implementation of governance, organization structure, roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures, planning, sales, Coaching Program development, culture, business processes, financial, operations, IT and others.
- Facilitating weekly Executive staff meetings; completing Financial Model, organization structure, Coaching Program details, operations processes definition, IT Solution selection and implementations. Supporting ongoing operations.
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
IT Transformation Consultant
- Program management includes orchestration of more than 20 transformation projects
- Guided the project timeline, held weekly one-one-one meetings with each member of the IT leadership Team (ITLT), and held weekly ITLT alignment and Steering Committee meetings with the CIO to finalize decisions.
- Created internal communications plan; supported the creation of two Web Portals and weekly/monthly newsletter.
- Managed deliverables quality, capture and coordination for ITLT projects including:
- New Organization charts that introduced Shared Service vs. a Country specific Model.
- Budget, IT Demand, Ways of Working (within and across IT departments), and HR process guidance including recruiting, leadership behavior, new IT roles (i.e. Country representatives, Business Relationship Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
Interim CIO, Consultant
- Managed IT staff of 50+ and knowledge transfer activities to the new full time CIO.
- Assessed and improved: IT culture, organization, process and systems; US and Ukraine IT teams coordination; Governance and system development using Agile methodology, scrums and sprints; Implementations of MS Dynamics AX ERP, EDI package (IBM Sterling) solutions; Recommended CISCO Call Center Technology.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Managed several locations, a staff of more than 46, teams of 100+, and a budget that exceeded $25M.
- Directed all activities to transition Maidenform IT to Hanesbrands.
- Transformed processes by collaborating with a talented team to exponentially increase the quality and speed of business/systems implementations and developed a corporate governance structure.
- Restructured supply chain distribution by moving two 3PLs to a new 3PL that supported Wal-Mart and Target.
- Transformed Supply Chain - implemented SAP’s Planning System (APO) and POS data integration, Oracle and then SAP’s BI-HANA “Big Data” capabilities, and RFID.
- Reengineered S&OP reporting and converted to GXS CLOUD Global EDI and Active Logistics tracking system.
- Converted to a new freight forwarder, integrated/enhanced internal warehouse management system into Hanes systems.
- Avoided loss of major customers (due to 3PL shipping issues) and saved $100M+ with renewed customer confidence.
- Implemented next generation technologies: SAP-ERP, SAP BI-HANA and Oracle “Big Data” data warehouse, SAP CLOUD Success Factors, SAP CLOUD Open Text (DAM), SAP Forecasting (APO) and CPFR process, Supply Chain Outsourcing to 3PL, E-Commerce, retail systems and technical transformations.
- Implemented retail systems for merchandising, POS, audit and consumer database.
- Reduced IT costs 25%, kept operating/capital budgets flat over 7 years and reduced 75%+ of the IT staff.
Confidential, Norwood, NJ
Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Logistics
- Reduced costs by millions, implemented a $7.5M state-of-the-art Oracle ERP system and Oracle ERP 11i Cloud upgrade.
- Reduced supply chain costs 35%, increased accuracy 99.5% and handled 15% more business by merging distribution centers, consolidating business and IT departments, and reengineering warehouse operations.
- Increased sales $40M+ and substantially reduced costs leading four large-scale corporate mergers.
- Increased IT effectiveness 150%, cut costs and implemented a 5-year IT strategic plan.
- Kept budget flat, reduced IT staff, and managed Corporate Governance and Process Excellence teams.
- Increased corporate reporting effectiveness 100%+ implementing Oracle Data Warehouse (BIG DATA) tools.
- Reduced costs $150K by hiring internal staff to build and support a new marketing website, Cigarworld.com.