- IT & MBA professional with over 15 years of consulting experience and an outstanding record of leadership and contribution.
- Self - motivated worker with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills for a fast paced, business critical environment with the ability to interact and engage with customers from all levels of the organization.
- Analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem solving, identifying root cause analysis and corrective actions to meet short and long-term business, financial, and system requirements.
- Scrum master and Agile methodology experience including Sprint Planning, Backlog management, conducting daily Scrums and Release management.
- CRM Solution Architecture experience including translating business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work, as well as solution architecture and design specifications.
- Project management experience including defining and maintaining scope statements, requirements design, functional design, develop and manage project plans, manage and coordinate resources and project tasks, and executing projects on schedule and within budget.
- Business systems analysis experience including strong knowledge of SDLC methodology and project life cycle, requirements gathering and analysis, data modeling, process modeling and use case analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions architecture with regards to objects, forms, workflow process, security, solution management and user management.
- Familiarity with working in a software as a service (SaaS) organization and working cohesively with Product, Research and Development, Business Development, Quality Assurance and Implementation teams.
- Data Management and Modeling experience with extensive knowledge and understanding in developing and implementing data migration, integration and ETL strategies with various CRM, ERP, and internally developed systems.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE AND TOOLS:
Customer Relationship Management: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2011, Salesforce.com
Database and Reporting: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and Reporting Services
Software: VersionOne / JIRA / JAMA, Scribe Insight Software, KingWaySoft and CozyRoc CRM Adapters for CRM 2011, MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio
CRM Functional Lead
Confidential, Exton, PA
- Project Manager on several multi-million dollar implementations to customize Confidential ’s Dynamics CRM Life and Wealth solutions, which involved client, stakeholder and change management, along with data integration development.
- Scrum master on large scale multi-million dollar implementation of Confidential ’s Salesforce.com AgentOne product responsible for leading Scrum meetings, developing Backlog items, requirements gathering, configuration of user experience and data integration.
- Lead Functional Business Analyst on multiple CRM projects, facilitated strategic planning workshops, gathered and documented Business and Functional requirements, documented As-Is and To-Be processes and Data Models, conducted fit gap analysis and designed solutions to fill requirement gaps for CRM engagements.
- Managed and prioritized project backlogs, planned releases and lead sprints for all projects within the CRM practice using VersionOne project software.
- Participated in new business development and existing customer engagement in developing Statement of Work estimates on CRM projects.
- Architected specifications for integrating Confidential ’s SaaS solution with Salesforce.com with consideration for user experience, data integration, single sign-on login authentication, and third party add-on applications.
- Worked closely with product management and R&D teams to design and develop features to fill gaps based on client needs for Confidential ’s AgentOne product.
- Developed use cases for R&D team related to client gaps in AgentOne and executed test scripts for new features and enhancements prior to being released to client environments.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Managed and Implemented Dynamics CRM solutions for a variety of client industries including Financial, Insurance and Aviation with an average of 2000 licensed users per client.
- Specialized in documenting, designing and configuring data migration and integration solutions for clients using Scribe Insight and SQL Server Integration Services using CoyRoc and Kingwaysoft CRM 2011 adapters for daily data integrations of over 700,000 records being processed.
- Collaborated with client IT staff to provide data migration, integration and system integration solutions
- Authored a range of project documents including Functional Requirements, Functional Design, Data Mapping, Data Migration and Integration Design, Deployment Plan, User Test Scripts and .
- Conducted discovery sessions with clients to gather business processes and client requirements.
Supervisor of Technology Business Solutions
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Managed and Implemented Dynamics CRM solutions for a variety of client industries including Technology, Financial, al, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Non-Profit and Legal with an average of 300 licensed users per client.
- Designed and mapped data migration, integration and ETL processes using Scribe Insight and SQL Server Integration Services for daily data integrations of over 500,000 records being processed.
- Assisted internal Business Development personnel in sales presentations and project proposals in addition to developing and presenting prototypes and project proposals to upper- and mid-level management.
- Created and managed project plans, project schedules, and tracked milestones using MS Project.