- Solutions - oriented senior BI data visualization analyst with expertise in analyzing various large data-sets for the auto, healthcare, pharmaceutical and financial industries for over 13 years.
- Self-motivated professional who provides end to end solution in Business Intelligence and has worked across multiple countries.
- Proactive scrum master who leads team with sprint & project road map planning.
- Proven qualifications in project delivery management and team building experience in providing quality driven database solutions to translate business needs into self-service techniques via articulating the data into KPIs, dashboards and mobile apps.
- Power BI, Tableau Google Analytics
- SAP Business Objects Tabular Cubes (SSAS, SSIS)
- Oracle, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop Informatica, Unix
- Data Analyst/ Modelling DAX and MDX language
- Scrum Master/Sprint Planning User interviews
- Agile Methodology Business Intelligence
- Vendor Management Project Roadmap and resource planning
Confidential, Rockleigh, NJ
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
- Led the transition from traditional SAP Business Objects reporting into modern self-service platforms using Tableau, Power BI & Microsoft dashboards and KPI reporting
- Assisted the ETL design team to stand up new tabular data architecture SSAS cubes and replacing the traditional relational databases
- Active knowledge of setting up the cloud based architecture and load balancing.
- Led the setup for the AD group security architecture structure within the reporting landscape
- Followed corporate strategic direction and worked with business stakeholders in time saving by articulating analysis of web configuration ordering pattern using google analytics/ big query. This lead to increase in sales by more than 20%
- Leadership for functional s for key business areas to self-service driven implementation using Microsoft Office, Excel Power Pivot & Power Query in auto claims, warranty, sales, inventory, group insurance and retailer divisions to perform trend and what-if analysis
- Managed multiple tasks, self- starter and completed Proof of concept for Qlikview & SSRS. Implemented reporting solution for Salesforce platform
- Proactively articulated mobile reporting solution and developed new products for senior leadership to track real time sales using Tableau and Power BI apps
- Developed new projects and worked with senior leadership to identify the pain points in current reporting landscape with a goal of time saving, increase in sales, enhance productivity and promote creativity in process driven industry and facilitate decision making creating new relationships and opportunities.
- Data analysis and streamlined the development of SAP Business Objects universes. Further implemented Webi and Infoview reporting
- Ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Expert (SME) and vision for the Agile by coordinating user interviews and producing reporting mock-ups and metrics leading to sales increases and revenue growth for $5m
- Committed to the team as a scrum master by facilitating daily standups, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint review
- Knowledge of using feature & project roadmap for business strategy using tools such as Aha
- Managed multiple tasks, tracked the support and incident management tools such as e-tracker
- Documented business, innovative, process improvements and data integrity and UAT documentation and shared using SharePoint portals
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Senior Data Architect/ Tableau
- Gathered and analyzed both quantitative & qualitative information to support the team in findings
- Managed & led a team of 7 associates for Data Management & Integrity to enhance revenue by 10%
- Worked with wealth management units to prioritize high value Data & Analytical projects
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Business Intelligence Manager
- Lead a team of 5 developers as a module lead. Worked in onsite-offsite-offshore model
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize tasks, work with leadership and resource planning with profitable ROI to the projects. Define current state and future state as wells as business process flows.
- Mapping of database elements to BOXI Universe as per the requirements from business terms into SAP objects. Work on SQL and PL/SQL. Expertize in in STAR Schema, Snow Flake Schema, Data marts, Data warehousing, data lake, FACT Tables and Dimension Tables
- Analyzed functional and Software requirement Specifications, User Interface Specifications, screen mock-ups, report mockups, economics, trend analysis
- Worked with secure patient information, HIPPA, medical and dental claims, insurance and hospitalization data.
- Migrated universes from BOXI 3.1 to BOXI4.x
- Created WebI Reports using all the BO functions like Drill Down, Prompts, Dimensional and Measure variables to show accurate Results
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Associate Report Developer
- Created Universes and complex reports against huge Oracle relational databases
- Technical expertise in Analyzing, Design, Implementation and administration of security models with row level data security and role based security in Business Objects
- Manipulated data through various presentation styles such as charts, cross tabs, slice and dice, alerts, prompts, nested loops, and filters. Implemented Cascading prompts in Universe and webi reporting.
- Capacity planning and monitoring and load balancing & tuning server performance using Central Management Server (CMS) and CCM
- Backup/Migration implementation in BOBJ Migration from X1R2 to XIR3.1
Business Analyst/Data Modeler
- Led Requirement gathering team along with 10 business users and sponsors to understand and document the business requirements as well as the goals of the project
- Created and reviewed the conceptual model for the EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) with business users
- Implemented the Slowly changing dimension scheme (Type II) for most of the dimensions
- Participated in UAT sessions to educate the business users
Business Objects/Informatica Developer
- Designed Universes using different data sources
- Created Classes and Objects for management system based on the warehouse schema in Universe
- Designed aggregated tables on the most frequently queried data for Monthly & Yearly based reports
Business Intelligence / Informatica Designer
- Created BO Full Client & Webi reports using character, date and numeric functions. Created Classes and Objects for management system based on the warehouse schema in Universe
- Making the Power mart mappings operational by creating sessions in the batch and scheduling the Data loadings in Power mart