- Data management & governance expert who helps companies accelerate product releases, grow revenues, and improve profitability by designing and building world - class MDM/PIM platforms and programs.
- Collaborative IT leader with history of building high-performing teams with excellent employee retention through targeted recruitment, training, and promoting staff success.
- Master Data Management (MDM) | Solution Development | SDLC | Product Information Management (PIM)
- Leadership & Teambuilding | Data Governance | Data Modeling | Requirements Management | eCommerce
- Project Management | System Integration | Attribute Inventory | Process Improvement | Workflow Modeling
- System Architecture | Manufacturing | Wholesale Distribution | Retail | Travel & Hospitality
ETL | Silver Creek | SAP ECC | Confidential STEP | Great Plains | QAD | SQL | Endeca
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior MDM Manager
- Recruited to expand Master Data Management (MDM) operations and deploy Product Information Management (PIM) platform.
- Plans and executes strategies for PIM/MDM system development and integration with SAP and Sitecore.
- Oversees all system implementations, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, integration, and roll-out.
- Manages update and maintenance of customer, pricing, and product profile while supervising a team of nine data administrators.
- Improved average new product system integration timelines from 2 months to 2 weeks by leading initial phases of Stibo (PIM) implementation and improving data governance processes.
- Expanded company’s MDM capabilities and ability to implement new software by retooling MDM team and updating solution development processes.
- Reduced product & customer update processing times by designing and implementing new ticketing system and restructuring MDM team into dedicated customer and product groups.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Data Content Manager
- Led the design, implementation, and maintenance of company’s first PIM/MDM platforms and programs.
- Managed all day-to-day MDM operations, including system implementations and updates.
- Established and maintained standard governance, operating procedures, and best practices.
- Supervised a team of fifteen analysts, SMEs, and ETL developers.
- Drove the below budget and ahead of schedule deployment of digital commerce website and Stibo platform, covering 15K initial SKUs with forecasted average revenues of $12M.
- Created MDM department from scratch, including recruiting and training of staff.
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
- Provided Stibo system implementation consulting and support services for customers in different industries.
- Facilitated identification and documentation of business requirements and technical specifications with customer stakeholders.
- Designed system configurations and supported custom development for Stibo implementations.
- Provided MDM operational and governance subject matter expertise to clients.
- Increased new product onboarding and release timelines for major office supply retailer, by creating one consolidated, trusted source of product data from multiple disparate sources.
- Reduced retailer’s new product launch times two weeks by creating new Product Lifecycle Management module to expand existing Stibo platform functionality.
Confidential, Mansfield, TX
Product Data Manager
- Led all day-to-day PIM operations in support of company’s digital commerce website that generated approx. $200M in annual revenue.
- Designed and developed product data models, taxonomy, and data collection for website’s parametric search engine.
- Developed and managed product data collection interfaces and processes with suppliers.
- Established and maintained company data governance frameworks.
- Supervised team of 23 staff.
- Expanded eCommerce coverage and revenue generation by increasing SKUs in PIM platform from 3M to 9M and creating comprehensive virtual catalog of company products.
- Grew team from 6 to 23 people through recruitment, training, and designing optimal MDM organization.
- Increased data flow efficiency by implementing Silver Creek ETL tools and integrating them into Oracle platform.
- Consistently improved MDM operations by establishing a culture of continuous improvement and deploying advanced reporting and analytic tools.