- Passion for Transforming Supply Chain that Optimize Inventory Levels and Resolve Supply Constraints
- Results - oriented supply chain professional with demonstrated success in planning, executing, monitoring, and measuring end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Experienced in supply chain execution, cross-functional processes, and client-facing solutions support.
- Dedicated, team player, and leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders in verbal and written formats.
- International Freight Forwarding
- Cross-Functional Processes
- Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Supplier Score Carding
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Waste Reduction and Analysis
- 3rd-Party Logistics (3PL) Warehousing
- KPI Metrics
Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, SQL Server Reporting Services QuickBooks | Sage MAS 500 | Ross Client ERP | Logility Voyager Demand/Supply Planning
Confidential, Reston, VA
Manager, Supply Chain Control, Food
- Led daily outbound order management process, supporting network of 75 last mile catering units, providing substitution disposition on shorted materials and expedite solutions.
- Minimized write-off, by managing end-of-life products, delivering significant improvement on disposition process.
- Implemented food donation program in collaboration with airlines, 3PL warehouses, and food banks.
- Decreased company’s liability from $800K to $200K per year through burn off and donations.
- Increased obsolete material billing from $0 to $1.5M from .
- Redesigned QC process minimizing dead stock costs at the warehouses by increasing disposition frequency from quarterly to weekly.
- Ensured smooth deployment of 10 items lifecycle transitions monthly while serving as key contributor to cross-functional process with airline customers, menu development, customer care, sourcing, and vendors.
- Improved network order fill rate from 93% to 99.8% while maintaining inventory valuation targets by utilizing MRP process.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Prepared Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and internal audit responsibilities.
- Processed and reconciled accounting documents, including invoices, billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers.
- Forecasted weekly cash flow and analyzed financial data on revenue and expenses.
- Ensured accuracy and prevented fraud by verifying items billed against items ordered before disbursing funds.
- Posted financial data to appropriate accounts in accounting system, performing bank reconciliation and rectifying discrepancies.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Marketing Analyst, Global Logistics
- Optimized 3PL freight forwarding operations, yielded costs savings, and ensured timely delivery of international shipments at final destinations.
- Increased company’s brand visibility and retained existing and acquired new customers by providing administrative support to management and sales and marketing teams.
- Managed various ocean and air import accounts:
- Ensured timely cargo delivery at final U.S. destinations by coordinating with freight consolidators, vendors, importers, carriers, and customs brokers.
- Minimized supply disruptions, met delivery deadlines while reduced expedite costs by presenting cost-benefit analysis and making recommendations to importers.
- Provided management with financial reporting detailing Century’s impact on customer’s bottom line cost savings, including factors such as improved container utilization, lead-time, and inventory carrying cost reductions.
- Performed technical analysis of account profitability on a global scale, including operational and system costs, resource allocation, and overall company profitability.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Graduate Assistant, Financial Operations
- Provided academic and administrative supportto faculty members and Dean’s Office.
- Supplied tutorials and prepared final reports on school’s revenues and expenses.
- Bought undergraduate students to academic success while strengthening financial compliance and internal control per state rules and regulations.
- Processed purchase orders from customers.
- Managed production schedules with factories, ensuring prompt deliveries and minimizing delivery delays.
- Provided excellent order management supports while developing long-term business relationships with customers, factories, and sales team.
Confidential, Midlothian, VA
Assistant Store Manager
- Managed daily retail operations, including merchandising, inventory management, staff management, customer service, receiving, online order deliveries, cash office, and loss prevention.
- Developed long-term customer relations, promoting company image, and increasing market visibility, including business networking and community involvement.