- 13 years of Business & IT consulting experience in EAI middleware technologies
- Integration Architect - CoreBanking, Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Trading & BPM AO Management.
- Techno-Functional Middleware Architect, over 13 years of IT experience - includes experience in all the stages of the SDLC, which includes Gap Analysis, Feasibility Study, System Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Production Support and Consulting Management experience on Banking & Financial, Telecom and Healthcare Domain
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry with Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations analysis, design and maintenance of client/server and web applications as the primary tasks.
- Working experience on Middleware technologies, architecting designing on distributed application components that incorporates discovery, access control, data mapping and security features for TIBCO, Mule, SOA, OSB, BPM, DellBoomi.
- Working experience on AWS cloud, architecting highly available, scalable and fault tolerant architectural solutions for clients to help them migrate successfully from current infrastructure (on premise / Virtual / Cloud) to AWS cloud.
- Highly motivated and committed Dev Ops Engineer experienced in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, Open Stack cloud environments and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Elastic Search and managing security groups on AWS.
- Strong knowledge and skills on AWS Architecture Design, especially in Production, Development, Testing Environment.
- Strong knowledge and real time experience in Confidential (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk etc.).
- AWS Components used: EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, ELB, Auto scaling, IAM, CloudFront, Route53, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB, Glacier and DevOps -Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible Docker & Python.
- Strong technical expertise in on EAI Middleware Technology solutions in architecting enterprise wide integration solutions and Functional knowledge in banking domain
- Currently working with Accenture as Delivery Lead Involved in Core banking project in Development and Production Support of Core Banking Product (OBP) for Confidential & Confidential
- Extensive experience in managing end-to-end implementation and production support activities for core banking product OBP (Oracle Banking Product), including all the stages of SDLC
- Significant experience working with clients, Project Managers for securing and executing concurrent projects
- Insightful experience in project management activities including scoping, estimation, planning, risk management, resource administration and quality management
- A keen planner, strategist and implementer with demonstrated success in end-to-end project management and ensuring effective management of various resources to meet project specifications.
- Strong problem solving & technical skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs.
- Experienced in Waterfall & Agile delivery methodology and Contribution to Quality Control
- Well versed with the IT Service Management processes which includes Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Established Enterprise integration infrastructure, supporting ESB, messaging and SLA monitoring tools.
- Supported projects across the enterprise to use integration infrastructure and implement integration interfaces on ESB.
- Prepared Integration Architecture and Standards for use by projects using ESB infrastructure (TIBCO, MuleSoft, SOA OSB, BPM, Dell Boomi)
- Implemented integration platform on Amazon Web services (AWS) - EC2, S3, RDS DB, VPC, Route53 along with DevOPS -Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Docker and Python.
- Managed a team of technical leads and developers to build the integration platform.
- Plan Development and Support for Applications spread across multiple technologies such as Front-end UI (Java-ADF), Core Banking Engine (Pl-Sql + Java), middleware TIBCO, MuleSoft, OSB, SOA, BEPL, BPM, BAM, AWS DevOps with complex architecture with Oracle security components OAAM, OAM, OIM, OID, OVD etc.
- Reviewing all the new initiatives and functional enhancements to the product for architecture, design and estimates for delivery for all the enhancements going into development and production for release.
- Driving stakeholder relationship building with client &different vendors across delivery locations. Hosted various Client visits, workshops with vendors.
- Driving innovations & usage of tools to reduce costs & increase productivity - Agile, DevOps, Automation, Monitoring tools - CA-APM, OEM, Splunk (AAAM & Customized Dashboards)
- Adopt Design Thinking approach in the work we do and deliver - Used Personal & Customer journey to understand different behaviors
- AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch)
- DevOps (Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Ansible, Docker, Python)
- MuleSoft ESB
- Dell Boomi
- TIBCO BW, EMS, RV, BC, BPM.
- Oracle Fusion SOA, OSB, ODI, BPM
- SAP - ABAP, XI
- PL/SQL, Java, XML, Unix
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, MS SQL Server
- Splunk, CA-APM, OEM
- Remedy, ALAM, CQ
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
- Designed and implemented various strategies for all Service Oriented Architecture.
- Architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Driven DevOps adoption by recommending and implementing tool sets and best practices for automation, configuration and release management
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains - will be expected to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues
- Utilized CloudWatch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, DynamoDB tables, EBS volumes; to set alarms for notification or automated actions; and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Utilized Amazon Glacier for archiving data.
- Troubleshoot Build and Deploy issues, with little downtime.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments.
- Managed and optimize the Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins.
- Worked with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Worked on the CICD setup for all the micro services on Profile, Service Availability, Cart, Pricing and promotion, Product Configuration, Foundation framework and product listing.
- Worked on the micro services for Unit testing, Integration test cases, Status check foundation framework, Status check tdd contracts, Compile, Package, Verify, Quality Scan, Publish Artifact, Deploy to Development and Start Functional Testing.
- Worked on to setup for the various Jenkins CICD pipeline configurations for all the micro services.
- Worked on the build activities for all the existing micro services
- Worked closely with development teams to optimize workflow processes
- Serve as liaison between development teams, senior LOB management, vendors, and other application teams
- Coordination with development team workflows across environments with respect to non-prod
- Collaborate with development team to define architecture, optimize performance, and rightsize environments
- Performed ROI analysis in comparison of as-is vs to-be state of environments, processes
- Developed cost benefit analyses of recommendations, identify a roadmap and quick wins
- Provide input to development scope of work inclusive of overview, scope, duration, deliverables, plan
- Works with the team to design and implement proof of concept and full-scale transformations that enable automation and continuous integration/ deployment to customer applications
- Helped customer assess and design applications which are suitable for a more agile infrastructure environment and consult on key architecture principles
- Worked with leadership to help align the product roadmap and overall strategy with client feedback
- Effective presentation skills with the capacity to articulate value to varying customer audiences (administrators to executives)
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- Assisted in the technical coordination between service integrators, tool vendors and partners
- Aligned and regularly communicated with Program Manager and extended teams during solution delivery to elevate awareness of potential problems or risk requiring resolution or mitigation.
- Understand complex IT and business customer challenges and apply technology and product portfolio knowledge to solve problems in a consultative manner.
Tools: & Environment: TIBCO Business Works SOA OSB components (SOAP, Service, EMS, JDBC and ADB & File adapters), Administrator (GUI & Scripted Deployment, FT Mode, Hawk Rules) SQL Server, SQL Developer, MPP, Visio, HPQC
- Involved in building various Business Processes using TIBCO Business Works components. Reviewing the Code, API Specs, and Test cases
- Worked with SOAP, HTTP, JDBC activities and General activity pallets using TIBCO BW and protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, JMS, and RV. Conducted Code Review with team members.
- Involved in generation of WSDL'S and Services using TIBCO BW.
- Involved in Creating XML Schemas, Data map, preparing Low Design Documents, understanding of UML, defining Test Conditions and Use cases. Coding of the assigned interface modules.
Senior Software Engineer
Tools: & Environment: e*Gate Seebeyond, TIBCO Business Works Components (SOAP, Service, EMS, JDBC and ADB & File adapters), Administrator (GUI & Scripted Deployment, FT Mode, Hawk Rules), GEMS
- Coding and maintaining of the assigned schemas.
- Working on code changes for change requests
- Monitoring and administering of e*Gate schemas and resolving issues and tickets adhering to stringent SLA norms
- Integration and system testing of the developed interface applications. Responsibilities include monitoring and administering of e*Gate schemas and resolving issues and tickets adhering to stringent SLA norms. Providing on-call support to the client on rotational basis. Confidential manages a portfolio of competitive and regulated energy businesses. Worked on development and maintenance on e*Gate