- 12 years of expertise as a HCM Functional/Analyst in multiple end to end implementations and 3+ years of Workday Functional/ Reporting/Validation and Production Support of Workday in Core HCM, Time, Absence management, Payroll, Compensation, Performance, Benefits, Recruiting, and Talent management.
- Expert in Workday Business Analysis, Business Process configuration and Reporting.
- Worked/involved from Initiation to Signoffs of several projects in various methodologies, Water Fall, Agile In all phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Expert in Workday Reports development (Advanced, Matrix, Simple), and creating Custom reports using different combinations of calculated fields, and workday integration with Creating both Inbound and Outbound integrations in EIB’s, Core connectors.
- Served as Lead workday report developer and created calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required custom reports.
- Worked in implementation of modules such as Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Position Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time Tracking and Security.
- Multiple configuration experience of Staffing, compensation, benefits and time off and also created business flow diagrams and process which demonstrates the process of these configurations.
- Worked as a Test lead on several implementations. Created Test strategies, Test plans and Test cases. Acted as a defect manager. Coordinated Test execution plans including resource allocations.
- Experienced in build, test and post go - live support stage of Compensation, Talent, Time Tracking and Absences Functional Implementation
- Production support for Workday HCM, Reporting and Integrations.
- Tested Applications/Domains includes Banking/Finance, Insurance, Point of Sale (POS),Mortgage, Telecom,B2B,Court systems, Police and Pharmacy/Pharma .
- Knowledge on Compensation Plans like Salary, Unit Salary, Hourly, Allowance, One Time Payment, Merit, Bonus, Commission, Stock and worked on Compensation Grades, Grade Profiles and Steps and Compensation Eligibility Rules.
- Strong functional integration experience with Workday HCM and financial modules.
- Proficient knowledge and hands on experience in most of the business process in Workday includes Hire, Terminate, Job Change, Transfer, Back ground Check, Correct Benefits, Compensation change, payment elections Etc.
- Enable and setup User based security groups for specific users. Responsible to create, maintain and modify Role based security groups and assigned them to specific roles.
- Worked as a Test lead at various stages of STLC such as Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing and End-to-End testing using different Defect and Test management tools.
Workday Functional: : Workday HCM,Payroll, Time, Talent management, Absence management, Benefits, Staffing, Compensation, Performance, Business Processes, Condition rules, Security set ups.
Workday Reporting: : Workday Standard Reports and Workday Custom Report writer, Calculated Fields, EIB.
Testing Tools: : HP Quality center, QTP.
Database: : DB2, Oracle 8i.SQL
Workday HCM Analyst / Reporting Analyst
Environment : Recruiting, Absence management, Time, Reporting, EIB, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll
- Designed and configured Recruiting for job requisition Business Process (Create, Edit and freeze) Offer process, E-Sign for Applicant NDA and offer letter, Cross Panel Interview, Recruiter Screening, Hiring Manager interview in Recruiting.
- Experience in Customizing Business Process (BP’s) and other Condition rule within Workday’s business process framework.
- Configured BP conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes .
- Setup business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups.
- Created Absence Rules, Accruals, Absence Type, Plans, Calculations .
- Created Earnings, Deductions, and Withholding order types .
- Designed Absence Business Processes .
- Customizations of Absence Management .
- Managing Custom Reports, Security Management, and Business Process configuration and, configuring the application per customer requirements and developing system interface .
- Worked on workday Security setup. Assigning user based security groups to the users and also created Role based security groups .
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Cost Center Hierarchies, and location hierarchies’ maintenance, and modification of Workday Business Processes and definitions .
- Worked on the creation of benefit plans, job profiles, and job families.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Configured Workday benefits including groups, plans, coverage types, event types, and eligibility rules for multiple countries.
- Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Perform system, UAT, and regression testing, throughout the life of the implementation.
- Created functional document for script development, testing execution, defect tracking and resolution.
- Worked on Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects .
- Mapping and integrating local business processes with global business processes for all steps of worker life cycle .
- Worked on Design and development of integrations with Time and attendance, Recruiting & Benefits systems .
- Responsible for gathering and documenting customer requirements, designing, tracking, reporting and analyzing key organizational and operational reports .
- Worked and detail knowledge on Workday HCM data conversion process .
- Converting Simple reports to Advanced Reports by using Calculated Fields, Sorting, Filtering Report Fields, providing Advanced Filtering Option, Creating Sub-Filters and by using related Business Objects.
- Implemented Workflow for Core HR, Compensation, Position and Profile management functionality .
- Built industry standard reports like List Reports, Matrix Reports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that apply to the parameters of the report.
- Determine the Data Source and use appropriate Business objects to deliver the required report for the end user. Worked collaboratively across HR, Finance, and IS teams to gain maximum efficiency from the various modules used by HR and Payroll.
- Served as workday report developer lead for new implementations and create calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required custom report.
- Create and run EIB to perform mass uploads such as loading one-time payments in compensation. Implemented inbound and outbound integrations using Workday EIB, custom/tailored and Cloud Connect integration formats.
- Using EIB configuration, transform the format of a workday report into required file format using XSLT or build in transformation. (CSV, EXCEL) .
- Created various security groups like User Based Security Groups, Role Based Security Groups and job-based Security Groups.
- Worked on Functional tickets and changed the configuration as needed.
Workday HCM Consultant
Environment: Recruiting, Absence management, Time, Reporting, EIB, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent
- Worked on Validations and condition rules, Notifications, etc.
- Supported & Worked on Benefits, Compensation, Merit, Hire, On-Boarding, Job Change, Time Off, Leave & Benefits, business processes
- Support for Business Process issues
- Worked with Business Process template and Dynamic Business Processes
- Completely Designed and Configured Absence types.
- Working on projects - Currently involved in implementing Absence module for three countries and On boarding module globally .
- Configuring and testing of enhancements relating to HRMS modules, Benefits, Absence Business processes, alerts and notifications.
- Configure job posting sites .
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Talent and Performance, Employee Self Service process and Manager Self-service processes .
- Designed and configured the job requisition Business Process ( Create, Edit and freeze) Offer process, E-Sign for Applicant NDA and offer letter, Cross Panel Interview, Recruiter Screening, Hiring Manager interview
- Worked with Benefits Department and the Vendors (BlueCross, Cigna, VSP, Delta Dental, Aetna, Fidelity, etc Main point of contact to resolve Benefits issues /
- Setup and edited Comp Plans (Salary, Hourly, Unit, Bonus, etc and underlying eligibility rules Configured Request & Propose Compensation change, Change Job business processes .
- Addressed support tickets routed to the Compensation group .
- Created compensation reports
- Defined and setup Roles.
- Defined and setup Business Process Policy on BPs.
- Supported security requirements and issues post implementation
- Analyzed client's HCM needs through working sessions and supported development of new business processes and a future state design.
- Worked on Design and development of both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of workday system.
- Led all discovery and follow-up meetings with business owners and vendors from in Discovery and testing to reach business owner signoff
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Payroll, Compensation and Reporting issues
- Actively participated in Designing, Building, Testing and Deploying Integration solutions for the client. Creating custom calculated fields for Time Tracking, Absence Management.
- Configured Workday Integration and reports to meet each client's unique business requirements. Worked on outbound integrations using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML, and XSLT Document Developed reports detailing all personal, compensation, demographic and job related information.
- Implemented and maintained Supervisory organizations, Matrix organizations, Cost centers, Location and their hierarchies, Job profiles, Job family groups.
- Worked on rolling out employee self-services for leave, time-off, payment and tax elections and personal data maintenance.
- Developed Integrations consisting of position management and new hire feed, benefit connectors, general ledger utilizing a combination of EIBs, Studio, Core Connectors, and Cloud Connects.
- Developed POCs in the Sandbox tenant based on the functional specifications
- Developed many simple and complex custom reports using report writer.
- Worked with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Workday HCM/ Reports Consultant
Environment: Workday, Reporting, Absence management, EIB, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent
- Worked on Reports to create custom reports using Workday Report Writer to meet the business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases for all in scope Business processes (hire, job change, terminate, etc along with testing of security role mapping for each of the Business processes.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies. Inactivating Supervisory Organizations, Changing the Organizations and moving the workers into other Supervisory Organizations.
- Involved in creating the Applicants, Hiring applicants into supervisory Organizations.
- Propose Compensation for New Hire, design Business process to hire an employee.
- Configured Workday compensation packages, which include employee's salary, Compensation Grades, Allowances, Bonus, and Merits based on their profile.
- Facilitating annual bonus and salary merit programs for both US and international business units. Implementation of Salary Structures for different grade profile employees.
- Configured the processes like change job, compensation grades, mass hire, mass promotions.
- Assigning Organization Roles, Assigning User-based Security Groups.
- Hire into Position Management, Create Compensation for new hire employees, Review employee hire, edit workday accounts and resetting the passwords.
- Defining outputting of the report to Work let options or chart options. Responsible for gathering and documenting customer requirements, designing, tracking, reporting and analyzing key organizational and operational reports.
- Generate different kinds of reports - Simple, Advanced and Matrix reports to meet client requirements within the workday tenant.
- Create calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required report delivery.
- Write reports that extract Workday data and manipulate the data in other formats for various needs. Involved in Production support.