- Workday Consultant with 5 years of experience and Expertise in implementing, configuring, analyzing, customizing, reporting in ERP software's such as Workday HCM and extensive experience as individual Workday Functional consultant, ADP e - Time, benefits and financial accounting information.
- Proficient in Workday 30/31/32, Advance Compensation, Absence and Time management, Core connectors, Inbound/Outbound EIB, Workday Report Writer, Document Transformation, XML, XSLT, end to end business process
- Proficient in Workday modules like Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Absence management, Time tracking etc.
- Hands on experience in Global HR Workday implementation project for all functional areas within Workday HCM.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Human Resource Business Processes comprising of the life cycle of an employee, Core HR, Time Management, Recruitment, Hiring and Employee Maintenance & Development.
- Experience on creating/maintaining advance reports using Workday Studio/BIRT for reports/letters like customized New hire letter etc. Various Dashboard reports/analytics in workforce planning, Benefit, Payroll, Time and Absence Management.
- Experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies and Validations and have done 3 projects involving M&A activities
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) Interviews, Workshops and Requirement facilitation sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT group.
- Gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and site visits
- HRIS Post Implementation Support for Workday HCM Suite. Mainly Business process, Compensation, security, and Daily maintenance of key data points between two HCM applications through direct data inputs and mass data loads.
- Experience in Advanced Compensation; supporting end-to-end consolidated merit process including bonus and stock planning, from configuration to release of merit statements
- Well versed with the full life cycle implementation of SaaS based solutions vs non-SaaS based solutions.
- Responsible for developing Test Cases scenarios for Workday Integration testing for inbound and outbound interfaces to and from Workday.
- Act as a Liaison between HR and IT department to drive all maintenance and technical needs of HR department Continue to recommend, develop and maintain HRIS, Matrix, computer software systems/databases and work closely with IT and key HR partners to maintain up to date records and system
- Extensive experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance (UAT), System, Load and Stress testing and Black Box Testing
- Highly experienced in developing and providing dashboard metrics/reports to share overall progress during different phases of the implementation life cycle.
- Experience in all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Experience in Workday Configuration of Personnel Administration, Org Management, Compensation Management, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Security
- Involved in Interface Design and Data Migration/Conversion and provided detailed process diagrams for the technical team
- Has extensively worked in documenting and gathering Functional requirements for the Business processes and modules such as recruitment, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent and Performance, etc.
- Executed test cases, documented results and helped disposition and troubleshoot issues for retesting
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector, Report Designer, Workday Studio, Data Conversions loads, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services, generated and developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports as needed by business.
Workday HCM consultant
- Participated in the design and optimization of all global HR processes.
- Ensured the Workday HCM system is configured and leveraged to support HR business processes.
- I successfully implemented modules in HCM and Finance. Also, I was able to reverse engineer and solve the complications in the reconciliation project.
- Implementation of Core Confidential, Onboarding, Recruiting, Talent, Advanced Compensation, Benefits and Career Development modules of Workday.
- Developed end-user documentation and materials for on HRIS technologies and enabled employee and manager self-service automation. Trained all users on employee self-service tools, managed day to day HRIS administration to support.
- Conducted sessions and provided documentation for HRIS team members and maintained HRIS system to ensure efficient operations, processing and reporting.
- Supported HRIS and end users in optimized transactions and processes and coordinated with HR internal customers to analyze HRIS requirements and develop and implement various HRIS procedures and prepare customized reports.
- Served as contact between IT department and ERP users
- Helped customer implement and go live with Workday Core HCM and Benefits.
- Experienced in creating custom reports, EIB, Calculated Field, XML and XSLT and experience in loading data into Workday through iLoad and EIB and used Cisco voice portal module to record voice response for a web application
- Implemented changes to existing HR/ Payroll business processes for migrating to Workday HCM system and Performed testing, deployment systems integration; including, testing and trouble shooting.
- Researched and implemented new HRIS system (Paycom) to streamline HR processes and data management
- Converting Simple reports to Advanced Reports by using Calculated Fields, Sorting, Filtering Report Fields, providing Advanced Filtering Option, Creating Sub Filters and by using related Business Objects.
- Built industry standard reports like List Reports, Matrix Reports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that apply to the parameters of the report.
- Performed data conversion from PeopleSoft HCM (HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration and Time & Labor) to Workday HCM modules
- Configured and tested Workday Compensation including Packages, Salary & Hourly Plans, Bonus, merit plan and Commission Plans automation (Kainos Smart)
- Good experience with Object Orient (OO) programming and ABAP Web dynpro development.
- Created the data mapping to ensure a seamless conversion of Payroll, HR & Benefits data and validate integrity of data with the client and debugged and enhanced Integrations and bug fixing.
- Tracked requirements in an RTM to ensure that all requirements defined for the system are tested in the test protocols and to ensure the current project requirements are being met.
- Created and prioritized more than 100 Jira User Stories, managed product backlog, designed and completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), developed and delivered, and provided on-site support to enable a successful deployment of a new Ethernet services platform based upon Cisco's Network Convergence System.
- Responsible for business and functional requirements gathering and was involved in Migration of data from Legacy system to Workday in financial module.
- Created various test cases for Payroll and Non- Payroll Integrations which involved different Staffing Events and data changes for the employee records.
- Own and document project artifacts (e.g. Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), etc.) capturing viewpoints
- Worked closely with the functional consultant to understand the current logic, prepared the technical specification document and implemented the new solution using ABAP code
- Experienced in creating advanced reports and using those reports as RAAS (report as a service) REST calls to extract data from workday to studio and use it as per the integration requirements.
- Involved in the meetings with business process owners, SME (subject matter experts), and Security Audit team for requirements gathering and verification stage.
- Built and managed integration using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Connector, XML, XSLT and Web Services technologies, developed outbound integration using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT
Confidential, ST. LOUIS, MO
Workday Functional Consultant
- Workday implementation experience from requirement gathering to post deployment product support for payroll GL, procurement, expenses and Business assets
- Developed different custom reports including matrix reports, advanced reports on all modules, which includes Compensation, Benefits, Core HR and Payroll.
- Experienced in inbound EIB's, managing business processes, working with EIB, report writer, creating Workday Calculated fields and custom reports.
- Gathered requirements from end users, Fit-gap analysis, created technical design documents, provided workday solutions for existing business needs.
- Worked on various unit testing. Prepared Test Scenarios & Test Cases for workday HCM Modules- Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor, and Performance Management & Advance Compensation.
- Designed and developed a set of integrations to integrate Workday HR with Recruiting system.
- Worked on Compensation components like Hourly, Weekly, Monthly Salary, Allowances, Bonus, commission, merit plans, Compensation Packages, Compensation Eligibility rules, Compensation grade profile for multiple countries employees.
- Involved in discovery, functional mapping sessions for configuration of all global compensation management & HCM processes / workflows incl. configuration of One-time payments, Promotions, Internal transfers, Lateral moves, Propose compensation steps, Change compensation steps, Employee personal data changes, Pay Component groups, Pay elements, Pay component security segments. Developing calculated fields, Worker Eligibility rules, Work tags, Time tags for Earnings and Deductions to payroll.
- Participated in full implementation life cycle incl. unit testing, system and UAT for integration with external systems through Core Connectors and EIB/I-Loads.
- Led functional mapping session for Merit process and helped business owners/analysts to review downstream change request impacts and design decisions.
- Responsible for documenting changes and updates to the Core and Annual Compensation processes, as well as loading employee data with updated information.
- Expertise configuring Outbound/Inbound Integration with different application interfaces according to the requirements. Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation, Custom Reports and Security Management.
- Consulting with the client on varieties data integrity issues and resolves all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Developed advanced reports from simple reports by using Calculated Fields, Sorting, Filtering Report Fields, providing Advanced Filtering Option, Creating Sub Filters and by using related Business Objects.
- Built and enhanced Workday integrations using EIB, Cloud Connector, Studio and Document Transformation and developed EIB Outbound Integration to send Employee Demographic Information.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits and workforce planning.
- Expertise in Workday Security Policies for Payroll and Benefits Administrator and modified the Business Processes according to the Business Requirement
- Created BIRT Layouts for Merit, Bonus and Talent Statements using Workday Studio and experience with Core Connectors, EIB Conversions and knowledge in Workday Studio and BI Reporting Tool (BIRT)
- Created and ran EIBs, Scheduled, ran on-Demand integrations, Created email notifications on different statuses of integration for multiple process owners.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Workday Business Analyst
- Researched and wrote business requirements for an enterprise wide project.
- Experienced as Workday Integration Consultant in Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll implementations and have designed and developed integrations with EIB, Core Connector, Document Transformation and Workday Studio as part of a full life cycle implementation project.
- Worked on Unit, Integration and Parallel tests for Payroll, Life insurance and Benefit Interfaces.
- Worked on design and development of integrations with Time and attendance, Recruiting and Benefits.
- Worked with Workday studio, usage of various assembly components, Paging, Hashing and creating the studio Integrations for both Inbound and Outbound with third party systems and implement solutions based on the client requirements.
- Involved in configurating the Workday Recruiting solution and Assist the client in testing the Workday solution.
- Responsible for testing integrations, functional testing for each upgrade and testing file delivery between vendors configuring integrations i.e. updating, business process /work flow, security, etc. as required by business requirements.
- Involved in the configuration of Workday's business process framework configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes.
- Managed all field maintenance configuration in Workday and Oracle including leave of absence types, locations, job codes, grades and cost centers.
- Implemented changes to existing HR/Payroll business processes for migrating to Workday HCM system.
- Provided Day to day support of Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting issues.
- Have good understanding of workday data sources, business objects and related business objects which play a significant role in developing custom reports in Workday.
- Involved in the End-End Testing, third party vendor testing, Standalones, Integration Testing and parallel testing.
- Working with clients to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SDLC approach.
- Wrote BRD, FRD, use cases, test scenarios, test cases for testing the functional and non-functional aspects of both ETL jobs and Reporting jobs.
- Worked closely with the Enterprise Data Warehouse team and Business Intelligence Architecture team to understand repository objects that support the business requirement and process.
- Performed validation and testing on the metadata in the in-house metadata tool CDM.
- Conducted the FRS and SRS reviews and walkthroughs with designers, developers and stakeholders.
- Used SAS Proc SQL to extract data from different relational database management (Teradata) systems, used SQL Assistant to analyze and query from the Teradata Database.
- Assist other project teams with data analysis, data mining and data profiling as needed.
- Created Graphical representation of reports such as Bar charts, Pie charts etc. as per the End user requirements using Business Objects and Crystal reports.
- Involved in Gap analysis of processes As-Is and To-Be Processes within the organization for implementation of RUP methodologies.
- Prepared test cases for data validations between Data Mart to data cubes.
- Experienced in data integration, metadata management, ETL, data modeling tool sets
- Analyzed business process workflows and assisted in the development of ETL procedures for moving data from source to target systems.
- Created Use Case Models, Analysis Models, Design Models, Implementation Models, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, activity diagrams) and Class Diagrams based on UML methodology using MS Visio.
- Determined the Release, Stage and Future Book of Work for deferred Change Requests.
- Conducted project related presentations and provided reports to the higher management.
- Interacted with the Helpdesk team to investigate and resolve production issues.