13+ years of working experience in Information Technology industry. I specialize in data management, business intelligence, analytics and reporting.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2010, Siebel (Oracle), Microsoft Access.
T SQL: Database design, Advance Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting: Expertise in querying, data mining, online analytical processing (OLAP), and reporting as well as business performance monitoring, predictive and prescriptive analytics. Used statistical analysis and predictive modeling to establish trends.
Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting Tools: Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
Alteryx: Developed and deploy multiply workflows into production, convert manual business process and old SSIS Packages into Alteryx (by using Preparation, join, IN/Out and Transformation tool).
SharePoint Development and Administration: Expertise in building forms and sites, displaying reports from SSRS. Experience in working with 3rd party components and controls.
Software: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio. Microsoft Visual Studio
Excellent Analytical and problemsolving skills: Ability to understand and break down the problems and come up with methodical, well - thought-out plan of action to deliver the desired results.
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills: Ability to articulate complex engineering problem to business and management teams and serve as a liaison between technology and business teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Expertise in conducting Scrum in Agile development environment Experienced in working in an agile development environment with multiple scheduled scrums per week.
IT Analyst / Tableau and Power BI
- Develop SharePoint Demand Management process and Architect solution include Development, Design and Test
- Develop Dashboard/Reports by using Power BI, Tableau and share with Business users.
- Analyze SQL Datawarehouse and develop views and Reports
- Provide solution and understanding for using SharePoint and Power BI.
Senior Data Analyst
- Responsible for managing Data warehouse for Confidential
- Developed, maintained and upgraded SSIS packages to support CPR & FirstAid department
- Wrote and debugged complex queries. Wrote and maintained ETL packages.
- Wrote reports using SSRS, Tableau and Power BI. Built Alteryx packages.
- Developed Alteryx workflows and converted all SSIS packages into corresponding Alteryx workflows.
- Developed Tableau Report and Dashboards. Develop Executive dashboard that display Graphic presentation and maps. Also provide basic how to use use Tableau Dimension and Measure and create reports.
- Worked with business teams and project stake holders in understanding project objective and offering technical solutions to achieving desired results.
- Delivered reports and status updates both verbally and in written format.
- Responsible for managing company database in Siebel and generating reports from it.
- Worked on SharePoint 2010 managing permission, generating sites and customize pages with C# code
- Worked with Microsoft Access database, creating reports, forms and maintaining backups.
- Responsible for CPR Verify Application and its documentation. Provided support to CPR Verify team and its clients.
- Worked on AHA application “Global Connector AHA” onlineaha.org, Online Key Manger and Instructor Network
- Worked with Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Experience with Opera Report and Market Share Report in Siebel (Oracle).
- Thorough understanding of AHA software applications and data structures.
- Responded to and resolved database access and performance issues and conducted database transaction audits.
- Worked with the application support and development teams for responsible databases.
SQL Server Developer
- Responsible for leading, developing and optimizing reporting solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Authored, managed, and delivered dynamic, interactive, drill-down web-based reports.
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets, performing analysis using SSAS and data manipulation (ETL) using SSIS.
- Discussed requirements on business intelligence needs with internal staff and external clients.
SQL Server Developer/ SQL Reporting Analyst
- Responsible for all SQL Database related issues. Responsible for NMSDC data collection and distribution. Database backup, recovery and database reports. Worked primarily with SQL Server 2008.
- Used SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) to create tabular and Matrix reports
- Responsible for completion of all reports required of National Minority Supplier Development Council (quarterly, year-end, special) and local reports for other agencies as directed by the president.
- Responsible for Industry Group communication, information retrieval and sourcing. Responsible for NMSDC data collection and distribution; MBYSIS Management; also the Liaison to Direct Connect, the IT Industry Group and works across Industry Groups and Working Groups on all data related project
- Managed BYSIS database. Responsible for writing queries, reports, backup, recovery and ETL packages.
SQL Server Developer
- Developed SSRS reports and presentations for executive and management teams. Worked closely with stakeholders to define, document, develop, maintain and supports repots built using SQL reporting services.
- Maintained the research database and audited it from time to time and ensure safe storage of data.
SQL Developer/Data Analysis
- Key projects: Entertainment (food catering website) and Martin Tessler Photographer
- Worked on SQL and MS Access (custom databases, importing data, creating queries)